Mrs Hinch #69 ๐ŸŽ„ is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinchโ€™s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this time spent on tattle has sent me a little loopy myself. In particular this thread. I've been singing "clawwww fingerrrrr" to the tune of Gold Finger all morning. I'm working on developing more lyrics - it's a work in progress ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคช

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hinchy gets expensive Amtico flooring gifted....meanwhile on DIY on a budget they are doing this ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Wallpaper ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ People are getting told off for negative comments ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
Oh my god, I saw someone fablon a bathroom floor once but this tops it

How are they planning on using their turbo mops and pink stuff on this then
Don't think she's that worried considering the floor look like it hasn't been cleaned in 4 years ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What on earth is this outfit!
Omg.....awful....maybe Iโ€™m not up with the fashion but I havenโ€™t seen anyone wear this sort of set up. Maybe itโ€™s his new clothing line ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคข His Insta is obviously aimed at swooning women....would men actually follow him ? You could just imagine all these girls going out and buying that outfit for their other halves and them saying WTAF ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Reactions: 4
All this time spent on tattle has sent me a little loopy myself. In particular this thread. I've been singing "clawwww fingerrrrr" to the tune of Gold Finger all morning. I'm working on developing more lyrics - it's a work in progress ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคช
๐ŸŽต She's a twit.. a twit with an ET handddddddddddddddd ๐ŸŽต

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wish she was stop preaching about putting our clothes on a 30 degree wash when she puts just one item in because it looks dirty... itโ€™s a bloody door mat, itโ€™s what itโ€™s made for... to collect dirt you absolute bellend ๐Ÿ™„
If I washed at 30, nothing would come out clean! Household of 7 who farm and run a haulage firm, it just isnโ€™t happening ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Fancy winning a competition to meet a no-one...right raffle tickets are now available ยฃ5.00 a go, to meet me, another nobody..( burned garlic bread will be provided) well you have to give back don't you!๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I didnโ€™t even know there was a competition! Did she actually run one to meet her ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Put some damn socks on your child Sophie! Ffs itโ€™s 2o outside he must be freezing. ๐Ÿ™„ Unless this is just a ploy so companies start gifting her baby socks, I wouldnโ€™t put it past her. ๐Ÿ˜
I said this in the last thread! I hate seeing people take their babies out without socks on, itโ€™s Baltic out there ffs! Sheโ€™s always like he loves having his feet out, did he tell you that Soph? Invest in some bloody sock ons and keep your kid warm!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.