Mrs Hinch #69 🎄 is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinch’s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is in a casserole sachet? I’ve never used one. I’m making a casserole tonighr and it’s just stock, tomato purée and Worcestershire sauce, plus veg and meat. Not sure what time she is saving?!
A tit tonne of salt, thickener of some kind, herbs, dried tomato powder, that kinda thing. I’ve used a sachet once in my life, never ever again. Tasted like tit. It’s really not difficult to chuck together a casserole, bolognaise, cottage pie etc etc like you say...

Reactions: 12
bleeping BEGGAR BEGGAR BEGGAR!!!!
Being given dog treats for Henry now!!!
Thats what all the videos of him were for!!
They really don't want to pay for anything do they.
Make me sick 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
It was one of her “lucky” thirsty (😜) competition winners that gave her it for Henry. Probably all she could afford as a gift seeing as the rest of her money is spent on the tit Hinch buys... 😏

Reactions: 6
I thought exactly the same , I really don't get him
He’s trapped in his school leaver days and she’s trapped in the 80’s, no sense of style it’s embaressing

Also I remembered what drew me back to liking salamander... watching her mucking about singing, cringe yea.... but it’s refreshing that she doesn’t take herself so seriously like hinch does. Acting the fool but not behind a filter, so much more real and relatable imo

Reactions: 11
I really hope there was a secret tattler amongst the winners :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she’s bitching that she’s been busy all day....wake up and it’s dark.....just sat down and it’s dark. Yea that’s what us normal people see everyday in winter when we are getting up for work, getting the kids ready for school etc etc. You know. The real world we all live in 🙄

Reactions: 44
I've literally never heard of anyone so obsessed with how dark winters are. Even my nan doesn't go on about it as much as she does

• Haha
Reactions: 17
HP sauce on a casserole 🙈

does anyone find it annoying how she says Ronnie?
Rrrronneeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she’s bitching that she’s been busy all day....wake up and it’s dark.....just sat down and it’s dark. Yea that’s what us normal people see everyday in winter when we are getting up for work, getting the kids ready for school etc etc. You know. The real world we all live in 🙄
She really doesn't have any personality of her own at all does she.....so dull with nothing interesting to say other than, it's dark in the morning and dark in the evening.
Bore off Mrs Grinch and take Mr Grinch and his dull and boring 'weather forecasts' with you. 😴😴😴

Reactions: 14
Oh my heart breaks for you Hinch. Napping and waking up to the dark! 😑 can’t remember the last time I had a nap. Probably 28 years ago when I was a bleeping baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
ive decided I’m not watching her stories until at least after Christmas! I can not believe how much she gets! My business is failing, I can’t afford to get my kids anything for Christmas and little miss bleeping perfect is over here brand new ugg boots (in the video of her In Henry’s bed), spending money on tat! I wish I could make money by being a boring bint, walking around my clean house and prodding people/ things!

• Sad
Reactions: 31
*New here*
does nobody else think it’s odd that her whole image/personality/being is all wrapped up in being ‘mrs Hinch’?
I’ve been with my bloke for forever and I’m me-I’m not mrs him I’m ms me
Anyone who calls themselves mrs Hinch (or what ever your husbands surname is) needs help
My identity is mine-not my partners
Hmmm this has made me think. All of my friends call me by my surname (no Mrs required) but it’s actually my husband’s name. All of my best friends are post marriage and made through work so it kinda makes sense 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.