Mrs Hinch #69 🎄 is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinch’s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son was 10 weeks premature, 20 years ago. Only boots & Tesco did Prem nappies & Only boots did prem clothes back then. Prem babies is not a new thing Pampers!!!!
Neither is the pampers nappies they haven been sending to neonatal unit for years

Goody backs with her tracksuit from fruit of the loom inside and some highlighter pens!

A casserole basket? I've seen it all now, shes even hoarding Schwartz
Printing off those recipes, labelling and filing them was a waste of time then. Unless they were schwartz recipes I seriously doubt any of them said add a casserole mix or add water to the dumpling mix. Never critical of folks who use a mix, go for it but they handily print the fecking recipe on the packet. I always cook from scratch if I can but I love cooking and I have the time...essential ingredients I find. Do I organise my vegetables you bet I do straight into the vegetable drawers in my fridge. Or now when I am between kitchens they take their chances in the building site that is our house with the rest of us. We located a missing aubergine wanted for tomorrows dinner in the study...don't ask. Our building work is the real life version mess, dust, dozens of men and not a gifted lodge in sight.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder if Ronnies brother Handsomesss will be joining in with today’s Swimming photo shoot ?? Opps sorry guyzzzz meant lesson

Had every other bleeping fantasy family member there

• Haha
Reactions: 10
J must be as tapped as she is to put up with tit like a ‘casserole basket’ 🤯 can’t get over how much cheap junk she has

Reactions: 3
I despair looking at the casserole basket I DESPAIR

It’s not even a time saver. Once you have the herbs, spices and stock it takes 60 seconds to measure out / boil the kettle. It’s her all over. Cheap, highly processed, tasteless.

Reactions: 19
She can't believe how many people entered. Just found the competition on the Wilko Facebook page - enter by commenting what question you would ask Hinch.

Grand total of 194 comments 😂 she has 2.9million followers and less than 200 people entered 😂🤣😂
I wish a couple of million of her followers would purge her from their IG acct. They vast majority signed up to follow her when she was popular, but now she's become a joke.

Reactions: 4
I despair looking at the casserole basket I DESPAIR

It’s not even a time saver. Once you have the herbs, spices and stock it takes 60 seconds to measure out / boil the kettle. It’s her all over. Cheap, highly processed, tasteless.
Did anyone notice her quickly covering up the branded Casserole mixes ? Clearly only Tesco is good enough now , until another supermarket offers her more to use their own brands how are people still fooled by this ? every single post is an Ad or her mad rambling for engagement she is not hiding the fact she is advertising and will “ collaborate “ with anyone who pays yet they still try to say she is just an ordinary girl who fell into fame by complete accident 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Cause so many of have said we hate it, the repellent cretin is doing it to make our eyes bleed.
i have to say, if I had a blog and knew there was a little group of people getting irritated by something I did, I would 100% do it more just to be childish! So at the risk of sounding like I’m on her side (I’m not) I can’t blame her if she is doing it on purpose!

Just catching up now and that lunch was so cringe, they all looked so awkward.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She can't believe how many people entered. Just found the competition on the Wilko Facebook page - enter by commenting what question you would ask Hinch.

Grand total of 194 comments 😂 she has 2.9million followers and less than 200 people entered 😂🤣😂
Why you such a bleep?? do you think I’d of won with that?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What on earth is this outfit!
Very similar to an outfit my 6 yr old was bought by his young and trendy uncle he refused to wear it as he said it looked like girls clothes he laughed at the boots and said they were ridriclus man ! he so funny but I thought it looked ridiculous too !

Reactions: 1
Everyone do you wash at 30degrees to save the environment but it’s ok to buy bananas in plastic bag because they don’t have their own protection 🙄

Reactions: 20
You know what..they can call us trolls and jealous, middle aged this and that, but duck it. There's some funny people here and I tell ya, when I'm having a crappy down day! These treads are a bloody tonic! ( back to trolling now😜)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What is in a casserole sachet? I’ve never used one. I’m making a casserole tonighr and it’s just stock, tomato purée and Worcestershire sauce, plus veg and meat. Not sure what time she is saving?!

Reactions: 5
bleeping BEGGAR BEGGAR BEGGAR!!!!
Being given dog treats for Henry now!!!
Thats what all the videos of him were for!!
They really don't want to pay for anything do they.
Make me sick 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
SHOPPING LIST
bleeping WELL GET ME EVERYTHING ALL THE STUFF YOU CAN GRAB FOR ME TO POKE AND FEEL. I WANT ALL THE DUMPLING MIXES AND 600 PACKETS OF SCHWARTZ HANSNOMS MANS SO I CAN BRAG ABOUT MY CASSEROLE BASKET AND I WANT IT NOW.

derranged fucker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.