Mrs Hinch #69 šŸŽ„ is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinchā€™s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which will probably equate to the amount it cost them to pay Grinchā€™s AD fee, when you consider how cheap it must be to manufacture ONE nappy.

Arseholes.
Exactly! They are banging on about how important uninterrupted sleep is for preemies etc, then say they will donate one single nappy per full pack bought and only from one single supermarket šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 6
Iā€™ve just looked on the pampers website and itā€™s correct, one PACK of nappies bought at Asda and pampers will donate ONE SINGLE NAPPY!!! That is outrageous. Why not one pack for one pack??
It is outrageous considering how expensive pampers are compared to home brand ones!

Reactions: 9
Wow Henry really does ring alarm bells. I watched the video of her In his bed itā€™s no wonder he snatches the treat off her because sheā€™s just teased him like three times by showing it him and then taking it away and then putting it back to his nose. We used to have a Labrador when I was growing up got her when I was 2!! My parents taught her the word ā€œnicelyā€ when giving her a treat meant to take it carefully off us. And then again this morning making him do all those tricks. Is that to show he listens to her or something. Again he doesnā€™t look very happy about? Whites of his eyes when rolling over?? The smile on the pics from yesterday in his bed She just looks so fake šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“

Reactions: 16
When sheā€™s talking about these small little houses google new homes Maldon. First thing that comes up is a new Taylor wimpey estate where houses are round Ā£500,000 šŸ™„
8BECEF38-0C66-4EC3-AE17-9913281261ED.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Wow Henry really does ring alarm bells. I watched the video of her In his bed itā€™s no wonder he snatches the treat off her because sheā€™s just teased him like three times by showing it him and then taking it away and then putting it back to his nose. We used to have a Labrador when I was growing up got her when I was 2!! My parents taught her the word ā€œnicelyā€ when giving her a treat meant to take it carefully off us. And then again this morning making him do all those tricks. Is that to show he listens to her or something. Again he doesnā€™t look very happy about? Whites of his eyes when rolling over?? The smile on the pics from yesterday in his bed She just looks so fake šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“
Our dogs over the years have all learned ā€˜nicelyā€™ when getting treats and none snatch like Henry did, but I agree, she was taunting him with that treat.

Reactions: 8
Just checked out the website for the mixed media/embroidery picture her dad has just put up for her(šŸ¤Ø is Jamie not able to put a picture hook in?) and they are 475.00. Thatā€™s a hell of a lot to ā€™giftā€™

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Shes going to end up getting herself committed to a psych ward. Last nights stories were not normal. Who the hell sits outside someoneā€™s house wondering if they follow them on insta? If that was me Iā€™d be having a panic attack if someone was sat outside my house being weird like that, no consideration for anyone else but herself. Starting to believe she has serious mental health issues.

Reactions: 17
Just checked out the website for the mixed media/embroidery picture her dad has just put up for her(šŸ¤Ø is Jamie not able to put a picture hook in?) and they are 475.00. Thatā€™s a hell of a lot to ā€™giftā€™
I thought it was her that did all the DIY? Contradiction again.
I must confess to asking my dad for help with a lot of jobs around the house but hanging a picture?! Even if it requires drilling is NOT difficult. Why does she continuously set women back with these stupid gender cliches!

Reactions: 12
If I was Ronnie I would pretend to sleep longer than I actually am because I know when I wake up Iā€™m going to get prodded by the claw of doom. Has he ever woken up and sheā€™s not videoed it for content?! Itā€™s every bloody day! Live in the moment Soph, you will never ever get this time back.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bet sheā€™ll have moved house in the next 12-18 months, when sheā€™s done everything she can to the current one.

The reason being that sheā€™s always looking for the next thing. Canā€™t be happy with her lot and always wants something bigger and better.

People on here say that her house is easy to find. If I was her Iā€™d be worried. Sheā€™s pissed a lot of people off and it only takes one person to flip and sheā€™s a sitting duck.

I fantasise about spraying the front with red paint saying ā€˜all the bestā€™ and then taking a massive dump on her doormat. But thatā€™s just me šŸ˜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Our dogs over the years have all learned ā€˜nicelyā€™ when getting treats and none snatch like Henry did, but I agree, she was taunting him with that treat.
yes we taught our dog the word ā€œgentlyā€ and it worked really well. He was a lovely, gentle dog but when my sister had her baby, my mumā€™s rule was that the baby was always above the dog - sheā€™d be on the sofa, heā€™d be on the floor. Part safety, partly like has been said here already, to establish the pecking order. Itā€™s worrying that Hinch just tries to lump them in together. He is a dog. He does not know that this random small thing is supposed to be his brother.

Reactions: 12
Mrs Hunch... A bigger twit today than she was yesterday, but less of a twit today than tomorrow!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I bet sheā€™ll have moved house in the next 12-18 months, when sheā€™s done everything she can to the current one.

The reason being that sheā€™s always looking for the next thing. Canā€™t be happy with her lot and always wants something bigger and better.

People on here say that her house is easy to find. If I was her Iā€™d be worried. Sheā€™s pissed a lot of people off and it only takes one person to flip and sheā€™s a sitting duck.

I fantasise about spraying the front with red paint saying ā€˜all the bestā€™ and then taking a massive dump on her doormat. But thatā€™s just me šŸ˜
With the amount of unstable hinchers I think its only a matter of time before they will start to show up by her house, just like some did with Zoe. I don't live in the UK and wouldn't normally know how to look for a foreign address, but it only took me 5 min to find her address.

Reactions: 8
Removed my last post. Sorry totally forgot about mad hunchers hunting down the nasty troll!
Can you send me the name of the account via dm please. I want to see if the phone number registered to the account is the same as the last two trolls, as Iā€™m convinced she sends herself these messages (I did post about it in another thread)

Reactions: 18
With the amount of unstable hinchers I think its only a matter of time before they will start to show up by her house, just like some did with Zoe. I don't live in the UK and wouldn't normally know how to look for a foreign address, but it only took me 5 min to find her address.
Iā€™m really shocked nobody has before now. The way sheā€™s always referring to being ā€˜friendsā€™ and ā€˜isā€™ and posting about wishing everyone could come round for a cuppa and what not. Some of her ā€˜hinchersā€™ are mad enough to take her at her word Iā€™d say.

Reactions: 7
I thought it was her that did all the DIY? Contradiction again.
I must confess to asking my dad for help with a lot of jobs around the house but hanging a picture?! Even if it requires drilling is NOT difficult. Why does she continuously set women back with these stupid gender cliches!
She canā€™t even hoover her own rug Jamie does it so sheā€™s not going to hang a picture uo is she

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.