Mrs Hinch #69 šŸŽ„ is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinchā€™s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch is a well oiled machine. I donā€™t think sheā€™s mentally unwell at all. She thinks sheā€™s being funny and relatable.
Itā€™s the gift and ada that bug me. Everything in her house is gifted or an ad
Jamie started making soup then suddenly new soup maker. Not seen it since. Also she said oh Jamie will give you the recipes. Erm they are in the book that comes with the blender you dick. Not some family recipe from a great grandma

As for Ronnie... heā€™s a baby. A cute one too and while we donā€™t get to see what she does with him all day, the snapshots we see are all staged
Stop trying to make Henry and Ronnie best friends! My kids were brought up with a dog but I never forced them together and they knew to leave him alone at times. She says she watches them all the time but it takes a split second and we all know when they are crawling and toddling itā€™s just not possible. Henry needs to know heā€™s the bottom of the pack and heā€™s a dog ffs

Reactions: 27
Another new reusable bag that will never get reused. That silver glitter shopper from Tesco didnā€™t last long.

Reactions: 19
That bear is pure dog tit. It looks worse than it did when she made it?!? I made better things in Textiles in year 7.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Makes me sick how she thinks sitting outside someoneā€™s house is normal I suffer with severe social anxiety and canā€™t leave my house if she was sat outside my house a full blown panic attack would happen! You would think with her so called anxiety she would think silly twit of a women šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 12
Omg this really pisses me off!

To not sound like Iā€™m defending her too much.... Mrs Hinch rose in popularity because she:
1) showed people that cleaning can be enjoyable
2) showed people that you can enjoy being in your home rather than flying around the world and going out all the time
3) Most importantly (although not to my taste) you can have a stylish/organised home without spending a fortune.

Mrs Hinch came out when we were inundated with ā€œinfluencersā€ showing off Farrow and Ball paint and 2k Loaf sofas.

Unfortunately, the only brands that can afford to work with her are ones selling ridiculously overpriced tat like this. Sheā€™s not going to turn down free stuff that costs a fortune.

The ones really to blame are these disgusting overpriced brands that enjoy making people feel inadequate with their ā€œaspirationalā€ products. Theyā€™ll jump on any influencer that appeals to the masses and then completely turn them into a flashy tosspot as they suck all the authenticity out of them that made them famous.

Rant over! Lol
To be fair though, a lot of the influencers contact the companies for ā€œcollaborations.ā€ Theyā€™re all as greedy as each other. We already knew this of these companies with their televised ads. Itā€™s all business, and itā€™s all backwards, but thatā€™s how it works.

Reactions: 9
Makes me sick how she thinks sitting outside someoneā€™s house is normal I suffer with severe social anxiety and canā€™t leave my house if she was sat outside my house a full blown panic attack would happen! You would think with her so called anxiety she would think silly twit of a women šŸ¤¢
I was thinking that too! It would put my anxiety through the roof if someone was sat outside my house like that.

Reactions: 6
Iā€™m really shocked nobody has before now. The way sheā€™s always referring to being ā€˜friendsā€™ and ā€˜isā€™ and posting about wishing everyone could come round for a cuppa and what not. Some of her ā€˜hinchersā€™ are mad enough to take her at her word Iā€™d say.
I'm really surprised they didn't use Halloween as a perfect excuse to turn up. Unless she purposely went trick or treating with her Niece, to avoid people knocking at hers and having to answer. She probably just left a bowl of sweets on her doorstep for people to help themselves.

Her stories last night were disturbing but I missed what "troll" she outed and it seems to be gone now.

Who thinks her and Jamie are buying up houses and creating a property portfolio for when this Hinching palaver dies a death?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've just had another look on Mrs Hinch.com to see if everything is still marked as sold out, and it is. I've been wondering what she's going to do with all the returns when people find her tracksuits are way too small. Surely they would go back up for sale for some else (read: smaller) to buy? I can't imagine her keeping the stock and chalking it up as a loss, but I don't see how she could put them back up for sale without explaining about the crappy non - inclusive sizing. :unsure:
I'm wondering what happened when everyone sends them back wanting an exchange for a bigger size, and she doesn't have enough of the bigger sizes to be able to do this because she didn't make enough of them because she didn't encounter on having 'fat' Hinchers! She thought they were all exact carbon copies of herself!

Here's what gets me.

"Erm, sssso I bought this... Erm dunno why! But I diiiid guyzzzz"!

Clearly more money than sense if you can buy any old tat for the sake of it šŸ™„šŸ¤¦

Reactions: 16
I absolutely HATE the "I just want to squeeze him" she always does when she's cooing over him. Puts me on edge. Don't know what it is about it but it makes me cringe so hard

Reactions: 13
I'm wondering what happened when everyone sends them back wanting an exchange for a bigger size, and she doesn't have enough of the bigger sizes to be able to do this because she didn't make enough of them because she didn't encounter on having 'fat' Hinchers! She thought they were all exact carbon copies of herself!
You can't exchange them - it's in the t&c section of her website. That's why she can't give an accurate amount raised for the charity. Buyers have 28 days to return them for a refund. We might get the real donation amount after they have refunded for all the people who can't fit into them.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I personally think pampers are a load of tit. Boots parenting club was always the best for me when I was on a tight budget. I even emailed them a funny review about their nappies and they added enough points to my advantage card that I managed to get 3 packs!

All that plastic tat she has actually infuriates me. Why is this bellend not environmentally conscious. Soph watch a bit of Attenborough and actually educate yourself on the damage that is happening to this earth. I know youā€™re not from this planet but you live here so least you could do is take care of it. bleeping cuntwaffle.

Reactions: 11
How many friggin baskets does one woman need she definately isnā€™t right in the head

Reactions: 5
So she did a trip to Poundstretchers. Shows her haul and says "I didn't buy much actually". Then proceeds to show a massive load of tat that probably cost as much money as some families have spare each week. And she's just bought it for the sake of it, not even knowing what half of it was for or what she is going to do with it.
Really relatable Hinch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.