Mrs Hinch #69 šŸŽ„ is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinchā€™s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was her that did all the DIY? Contradiction again.
I must confess to asking my dad for help with a lot of jobs around the house but hanging a picture?! Even if it requires drilling is NOT difficult. Why does she continuously set women back with these stupid gender cliches!
Because sheā€™s to busy planning her stalking routes and clawing at her baby to do DIY.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does Hinch need her followers to spread the word? Pampers need some new staff! Here is a freebie idea Pampers - how about you donate nappies to premature babies in hospitals for free yourselves without people having to buy a packet of regular nappies first and you will no doubt find those parents then will automatically buy pampers once their babies are stronger and able to leave hospital. They are such a big company they would get all the feel good factor for doing something no other company has (I may be wrong) the media will love the story of how pampers have donated out the goodness of their hearts and all parents with their poor babies in hospital have one less thing to think about at the most stressful point of their lives. You are welcome!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why does Hinch need her followers to spread the word? Pampers need some new staff! Here is a freebie idea Pampers - how about you donate nappies to premature babies in hospitals for free yourselves without people having to buy a packet of regular nappies first and you will no doubt find those parents then will automatically buy pampers once their babies are stronger and able to leave hospital. They are such a big company they would get all the feel good factor for doing something no other company has (I may be wrong) the media will love the story of how pampers have donated out the goodness of their hearts and all parents with their poor babies in hospital have one less thing to think about at the most stressful point of their lives. You are welcome!
To be fair to Pampers, they do already do that. My youngest was prem and they used Pampers prem nappies on the NICU that had been donated by P&G. We used cloth once home though, I donā€™t actually rate Pampers at all.

Reactions: 4
I think the anti depressants she showed us the other day was hers and are probably the reason (feel free to correct me if im wrong) she don't breastfeed.
I breastfeed my 1 year old and was given those exact tablets at 50mg because theyā€™re breastfeeding safe! Nothing against non breastfeeding people but she canā€™t use that as an excuse!

Reactions: 15
I breastfeed my 1 year old and was given those exact tablets at 50mg because theyā€™re breastfeeding safe! Nothing against non breastfeeding people but she canā€™t use that as an excuse!
Correct, thereā€™s actually very few meds that arenā€™t.

Reactions: 7
Its a marketing sceme to let people feel involved. The more people feel theyare a pert of it - the more they buy

Explains why shes desperate to go down the lifestyle/ mummy route! Shes finally had her day as being a cleaner. Wonder if she'll get dropped by P&G soon?
But but...she was sent to Belgium by them?? Did anyone see any stories from there??

Newbie here...Hi guuuuyyyyz!! šŸ‘‹

Pampers have quietly donated premmie nappies to hospital for years. Why do they suddenly want publicity for this. And one nappy per pack sold is miserly - a pack for a pack would be understandable

Reactions: 11
Itā€™s takes years to save for a deposit!
Unless you have a large savings already built up!
A huge majority of her followers will never own their own home especially her Essex/London followers!

she always spots the ā€˜nastyā€™ messages!
Soon removed that story though!
I always miss it! What did the message say?

Reactions: 4
When I watch all her ā€˜haulsā€™ from B&M etc which is mostly plastic pointless tat. I wonder how she thinks itā€™s ok to be promoting the purchase of this future landfill fodder, then you read the inane comments and realise the world is full of idiots.
The other thing that gets me which I assume is to do with her management and the controlling of what she posts etc, but thereā€™s literally no part of her thatā€™s ā€˜realā€™ or talks about her weight loss etc. If that were me Iā€™d be making jokes about my fillers etc. You never no you might get some freebies!

Reactions: 8
Thank you for clearing that.

Reactions: 2
P&G deal will have an end date possibly year end maybe itā€™s not being renewed, Iā€™ve noticed they have green washed a lot of products to eco refillable so sheā€™s not going to fit the profile so I think she is getting desperate that her 15 mins maybe up. 2018/19 was all the grey homes and cleaners I think 2020 will be much more sustainable living, lower carbon footprint and letā€™s face it thatā€™s just not Sophie! The yummy mummy prototype is pretty crowded and sheā€™s now stuck as Mrs Hinch I think sheā€™s going to be a victim of her own success ultimately and trying to push Jamie to insta wonā€™t work either heā€™s too meh šŸ˜‘

she should take a proper break enjoy her baby and live her life without having to try to engage 2.9m people half of whom are bots, the rest are made up of people watching for the downfall and those that are verging on stalkers.

On the lounge suits. What happens if everyone returns them for sizing there hasnā€™t been an influx of pics of them being worn like there was with the books, has she revealed the 30K figure prematurely?
Already grey is out and navy is in!

Reactions: 9
Pampers have quietly donated premmie nappies to hospital for years. Why do they suddenly want publicity for this. And one nappy per pack sold is miserly - a pack for a pack would be understandable
Exactly! I used to use pampers when mine were first born but only because half the family bought me pack after pack and once used I swopped to a supermarket brand far cheaper and never had a single problem with them. Don't get me wrong Hinch explained the whole thing far better than some of the influencers pampers have onboard (Fopperholic!šŸ™ˆ)

Reactions: 5
What the hell was that, don't give up guys, you to can buy a house one day, sorry but unless a win the lottery it's not going to happen for me. But I'm quite happy renting as I am anyway nothing wrong with that!!

Reactions: 18
Sheā€™s so into ranting about Henry bring Ronnie s brother and they are close šŸ™„. A friends grandchild aged 6 months, stretched out their arm to the family dog, heā€™s a proper docile soft thing, no malice whatsoever from the innocent baby ( obviously) but resulted in a scratch to the dogs eye, an op for him šŸ˜„ Ā£950 bill , cone of shame for a month, him being all out sorts, etc .

A million to one occurrence maybe and that was from a family that really do care about the dog not just use it for likes!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I Donā€™t understand why her friends or family arenā€™t stepping in to save her - itā€™s clear sheā€™s taking this whole thing far too far.
Tonightā€™s ramblings are those of a crazy women - no, no one does this on a Saturday night.
Some thoughts should stay as just that. A thought. You donā€™t need to broadcast your every strange movement.
A Range Rover is not a ā€˜little carā€™. Talk about being ungrateful.
The fact she has to keep reminding people that she is being noticed is embarrassing. No one cares.
The fact she might possibly be looking for another house is ludicrous yet shows she will forever be on to the next thing. Always unsatisfied yet needs to remind herself a million times a day how amazing her life is. Signs of someone who is so Utterly un for filled. You donā€™t need to convince us Sophie. You need to convince yourself.
Preach šŸ™ŒšŸ¾šŸ™ŒšŸ¾šŸ™ŒšŸ¾šŸ™ŒšŸ¾

She doesnā€™t realise how obvious she makes it thatā€™s sheā€™s unhappy

Reactions: 3
The galaxy annoyed me, the childā€™s farm really annoyed me, but I find this pampers ā€œpromoā€ using premature babies at the centre of it, donating ONE nappy, only from Asda stores, the most upsetting, cynical and gut wrenching of them all. Just when you think she cannot sink any lower. I truly believe her management are responsible for this. Her videos last night showed a clear mental health decline. I am absolutely astonished.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Which will probably equate to the amount it cost them to pay Grinchā€™s AD fee, when you consider how cheap it must be to manufacture ONE nappy.

Arseholes.
Glad I never bought Pampers for my baby. They're almost as greedy as Grinch.

Wow Henry really does ring alarm bells. I watched the video of her In his bed itā€™s no wonder he snatches the treat off her because sheā€™s just teased him like three times by showing it him and then taking it away and then putting it back to his nose. We used to have a Labrador when I was growing up got her when I was 2!! My parents taught her the word ā€œnicelyā€ when giving her a treat meant to take it carefully off us. And then again this morning making him do all those tricks. Is that to show he listens to her or something. Again he doesnā€™t look very happy about? Whites of his eyes when rolling over?? The smile on the pics from yesterday in his bed She just looks so fake šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“
Her sitting in his bed was already bad enough. Dogs should always have their own space to go without being poked and prodded. Especially if they have grabby children in the house. Ronnie needs to be taught that when Henry is in his bed he mustn't be disturbed. But with Hinch climbing in his bed and teasing him with treats so much he snatches out of her hand. That's such worrying behaviour. But then she obviously doesn't care about safety judging by the amount of crap on Ronnie's crib and safe sleep standards. Just last night I saw a video shared where a baby had pulled his blanket over his head and would have suffocated of his mother hadn't run in at the last second. I've gone off on a tangent a bit but it just highlights how far from reality she is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.