Mrs Hinch #69 🎄 is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinch’s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone said earlier I think she was sat in her driveway, she won’t even go B&m on her own in the day without someone, let alone drive round at night and park up.

I honestly think she makes up a different version of her life in her head, country pubs?? All of them go, including Henry 🧐never once seen a boomerang of this or a mention.. and we know she would mentions it especially if she found a county pub that would expect dogs, there’s no doubt in my mind she would boomerang Henry sat in there.
It’s scary how many fibs she tells

Reactions: 30
she always spots the ‘nasty’ messages!
Soon removed that story though!
[/QUOTE]
Anyone have a screen shot I missed it
Do we think that they where in the office of the home show room, you know where she got recognised 🙄, because they are going to buy a new house to keep the one they live in now that she’s built her insta around as the insta show home?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
First time posting, I’ve been watching for a while and finally cracked!!

I just don’t understand how I can go from watching thenursemums story where she’s fighting to get care for her boy and can’t even go on holiday with him for a well earned break without having to jump through a million hoops, staying up until 1am on a night with a Carer out of fear that they might have wasted a load of money getting flights to be told they can’t fly by Emirates,
To bleeping Hinch stalking houses in that bleeping Gretal filter thinking she’s something important! duck Off! Some people have actual problems Sophie! Get some bleeping perspective!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Just watching last night's story and noticed two things..........it is always mentioned on here about the lack of seatbelt, she kept pulling at it in these stories to show it was on. The other thing was the song played in the frame with the green cartoon car.........it was the song that title of thread 66 was based on!!!

Nope, she definitely doesn't read Tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m blocked so can’t watch - but she’s sitting outside houses wondering if the people living in it are hinchers?! What a bleeping lunatic!

So just sit outside someone’s house in a big black Range Rover - cars notorious for being owned by drug dealers and mob types - and think you’re funny when actually you’ve probably just terrorised someone who suffers with mental health. But you wouldn’t understand mental health would you Soph? Because as much as you claim you know, you very clearly don’t. But carry on with the crazed behaviour and insensitivity towards people because you’ll lose followers even quicker than you already are.
I don’t even suffer from any mental health issues, but if I saw a car parked outside my house, then I’d be worried about it!

B2D84B79-1285-44C6-BEC2-00078A0B0CF3.jpeg

6.52% engagement out of 2.9m followers 😂😂😂😂 oh dear Sophie!

• Haha
Is she on medication or something?! No Soph we don't all drive around all night in our little range rovers sitting outside random people's houses wondering if they follow us on Insta. You lunatic!

Reactions: 15
I’m blocked so can’t watch - but she’s sitting outside houses wondering if the people living in it are hinchers?! What a bleeping lunatic!

So just sit outside someone’s house in a big black Range Rover - cars notorious for being owned by drug dealers and mob types - and think you’re funny when actually you’ve probably just terrorised someone who suffers with mental health. But you wouldn’t understand mental health would you Soph? Because as much as you claim you know, you very clearly don’t. But carry on with the crazed behaviour and insensitivity towards people because you’ll lose followers even quicker than you already are.
I don’t even suffer from any mental health issues, but if I saw a car parked outside my house, then I’d be worried about it!

View attachment 57821

also seen that the cleaning products she was flogging sales have plummeted 60%!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she on medication or something?! No Soph we don't all drive around all night in our little range rovers sitting outside random people's houses wondering if they follow us on Insta. You lunatic!
I think the anti depressants she showed us the other day was hers and are probably the reason (feel free to correct me if im wrong) she don't breastfeed.

Reactions: 4
Also calling all the houses little, with their little plants and their little setups. Urgh it just sounds so patronising!! Does she think she's the queen or something??

Reactions: 32
That smacking noise she makes :rolleyes::rolleyes::sick:
Her voice, the noises, the hands. I want to say it's not 'normal' 😳 I'm so glad Jamie is on his career break or whatever it is and I genuinely do feel worried for her. I know she's a first time mum and we only see little snippets throughout her day but it's like she genuinely has no clue what to do with or how to react to her child. Worrying.

Reactions: 15

View attachment 57821

Come on my husband own a black Range Rover and isn’t a drug dealer or a mob type, he can be a twit sometimes though 🤣🤣

• Haha
Wtf is with that grabby, witchy claw movement she does with her hand to the baby? No wonder he’s looking at her like that, she’s as mad as a box of frogs. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"little car" 60k land rover...large 10/12...this lass needs a big dose of bleeping reality! If she parked outside my house she'd get🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Come on my husband own a black Range Rover and isn’t a drug dealer or a mob type, he can be a twit sometimes though 🤣🤣
Yeah but does your husband drive it around late at night and lurk outside random people’s houses? I can see why that could be intimidating to someone.😛

• Haha
Reactions: 17
also seen that the cleaning products she was flogging sales have plummeted 60%!
I like how they also imply she's no longer a cleaning account 😂😂

I actually feel a little sorry for her, I used to be jealous of her lifestyle and her huge house (still jealous of house size tbf) but now I pity her more than anything. Trapped in her own world with delusions of grandeur with no idea is that in reality everyone thinks she's ridiculous. She's so desperate to become a celebrity she's sabotaging herself.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.