Mrs Hinch #69 šŸŽ„ is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinchā€™s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is seriously sounding deranged. Why does Jamie or her mum not step in. They must see what's happening.

As for sitting in the dog bed and having a love in she is seriously cracked

Reactions: 15
Who the hell does she think she is! Sitting outside peopleā€™s homes to see ā€˜their set upsā€™ in the pitch black and wondering if they follow her. Sheā€™s lost the plot altogether. Narcissistic nobody. And to answer your question - yes Sophie you are very strange to say the least.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No soph believe it or not at the weekend I normally do all my housework and chill out before another week at work to slave away and still not be able to afford to live šŸ‘šŸ» ATB Hun!

Reactions: 31
What an absolute idiot!! Why the hell are u sitting outside someoneā€™s house wondering if they follow u.... they probably havenā€™t even heard of u coz ur not a celebrity šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„
Stop being so bloody nosey looking at peoples houses anyway!! Trying to steal more ideas??

Reactions: 22
Posts on here about her never driving and Jamie driving her everywhere: Voila. A a whole story of her driving around.

Also how long is ā€œso longā€? Youā€™re 29 and own your own home so canā€™t have been THAT long [emoji2370]

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Here we go looby lou ,here we go looby la,here we go looby lou,all on a saturday nightšŸŽ¶
(Who's old enough to remember the tune!)šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 30
That has to be one of the most self-absorbed things I have ever seen/heard. Stalking a neighbourhood in your car at night and wondering if the people in the houses are your followers? Away back to your home planet, Sophlora! šŸ„“

Reactions: 26
Can this woman get any further up her own arse!! So narsasistic it's unbelievable. Sat outside someone's house wondering if they follow you šŸ™„šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø behave yourself!!

Reactions: 20
Bloody hell, Henry Hansnomes nearly took her bloody hand off šŸ˜±

then she tried to turn it into a loving embrace thing. Why would you post that?? Also, why the hell is she showing loads of stories of Henrydoing ā€˜tricksā€™ for treats and stuff lately?

I wish she would stop trying to force Ronnie and Henry together, in the words of Regina George ā€˜stop trying to make it happenā€™ šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 16
Do the people wearing those clothes think they look good?

I honestly believe she could tell them they could get their homes that little bit cleaner if they dressed as clowns whilst they cleaned..within minutes the silly bastards would be tagging her in stories...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hinch must be drinking/dabbling or if not she needs to speak to a mental health professional her behaviour is becoming stranger by the day and Iā€™m seriously losing interest fast! Her family need to step up and have a long hard chat to her, her brand is falling apart because of the excessive gifted stuff and she canā€™t deal with it.

What happened Henryā€™s step on the stairs the squgee thing to clean it etc. he has taken up residence on the couch no matter how clean he is he is a dog and should smell of dog, I also believe he is asserting himself as leader of his pack he is not Ronnieā€˜s brother he is the family pet. I love my dog but my girls will always come first I have never referred to him as their brother, but he is my baby boy šŸ¤£Iā€™d say she was in his basket trying to get him to sit in it after the discussion on here today.

finally why is she looking at new homes is she not content with her new build that has already been extended and is laden with high end *gifted furnishings and all her pound shop tat. She needs to learn to be content in the present or she will never be happy with her lot in life.

Reactions: 24
Here we go looby lou ,here we go looby la,here we go looby lou,all on a saturday nightšŸŽ¶
(Who's old enough to remember the tune!)šŸ˜‚
God she was terrifying. No wonder they all had to go back in the box at the end of the episode.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don't mean to sound rude, but if you all dislike her so much why do you watch her stories? And come straight on here to talk about her, if someone made me annoyed I wouldn't go on there insta and watch! But thats just me
Car-crash viewing. Most of us are just waiting for the moment it all blows up in her face or the hype dies out for good.

Also, hate is such a strong word. I donā€™t ā€œhateā€ anyone. I hate what she represents.

Reactions: 34
I honestly think sophie goes through all the hinch threads which a pen and paper taking notes.
These threads actually show her where shes going wrong and how to un duck herself.
So many times now her stories tie in with the hinch thread topics, tbh your all doing her the biggest gifted favour.

Reactions: 18
I did ask yesterday whether she was allowed out alone and lo and behold sheā€™s out alone in her little car looking at little peasants in their little houses

Reactions: 26
Don't mean to sound rude, but if you all dislike her so much why do you watch her stories? And come straight on here to talk about her, if someone made me annoyed I wouldn't go on there insta and watch! But thats just me
Coz weā€™re also nosey f***ers [emoji38]

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Im a survivor of domestic abuse (over 10years ago). If anyone parked outside my house late at night like that I would report it to the police.
However cute you think it is Soph in your 'little car' (a big duck of black range is not a little car) some people can become scared, nerves set off panic attacks. Even now 10 years later if I see anyone parked by mine I have a moment if panic. I am actually shocked you have done this & your sheep will follow as it's dangerous. Speak with domestic violence charities and your understand how your 'harmless' actions can seriously impact peoples lives.
You really have no idea what your actions have on some people!
Vile lady!!!!! So wrapped up in your so called perfect world you forget about us real people.
Oh and why would they follow you... your a nothing!!! Just a fake on instagram.
This. A million percent this. I still, 6 years on and living in a new town, keep an eye out for being followed. I'm sorry you know how this feels, I'm sorry anybody does. She's a massive twit.

I did ask yesterday whether she was allowed out alone and lo and behold sheā€™s out alone in her little car looking at little peasants in their little houses
Unless Range Rovers do their seat belts differently, she was not driving that car.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Does anyone like drive round and park up in a random estate outside random peoples houses and wonder if they follow you on insta. Yeah Hinch we all do hun. Henry Hansomes will be doing you a favour by taking your fingers off next time so you canā€™t story such absolute embarrassing bullshit ever again. bleeping idiot

Jamie lets her out the house once and now look. I think we all have ZILCH words :sick: stick to ya loft and 90 quid Chinese love

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.