Mrs Hinch #69 🎄 is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinch’s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg wtaf she’s bought reusable bags to put veg that’s in plastic bags into 🤷‍♀️ Does she actually live under a rock, how is she not even thinking about the world her son is going to grow up in! My daughter and I where talking the other night saying won’t it be absolutely devastating that your children won’t even know a world where animals like polar bears are alive, and there’s the bleeping grinch just wasting and polluting, this woman drives me to actual insanity

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why oh why is she stroking those vegetables?? Is she putting them to bloody sleep.
She's definitely lost the plot! 🙄😴

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she will - the fact she said this isn’t her ‘ cheapest ebayer’ means it’s probably over £30. She won’t want to divulge to her followers that ‘little old soph who doesn’t make much money at all’ can justify spending an unnecessary amount of money on an unnecessary item weeks before Christmas. I bet her hinchers would love to have a spare £30.. maybe more to add to their shopping requirements
No there’s the link ... because sooooo many people have been asking

Reactions: 7
So shes planning on leaving that monstrosity out in the kitchen and her veg can get covered in spray when she sprays her zoflora and flash etc everywhere! My god she is thick as mince

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m betting she won’t use it for long, it’ll be on those buys that gets forgotten about and shoved in her loft. Also, since when are bananas vegetables? 🤨
I think if your a villager that lives in a village you call bananas vegetables but everybody else in the whole wide world calls them fruit!

Think its just a village thing 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So... this really irked me the other week. Someone gifted her a wax melt burner and spotted it in the background of the photo of Henry on his bed. It was on the heart shelf. And now it’s gone 🤔 I’m guessing because she’s been exposed as not acknowledging or thanking the lady that *gifted her. Sly Soph 🐍

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I know it’s already been mentioned but I cannot actually believe what I have just seen. Buying veg in plastic and then putting the plastic bags into another bag!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Then not knowing WTF is in each bag and arranging all the bags, that look the same, on a random stand!! Who has time for this tit!!

1259C0B8-9D25-401B-866C-E37B70A4ACFE.jpeg
Yeah duh, playing right into her hands!!!

Reactions: 14
How can you be 30 and not know what to do with vegetables, I need to skip her stories today because she's making me furious.

Reactions: 24
Someone’s been on Tattle 👀🤣 she doesn’t know why she left the veg in the plastic bags as they can breathe better now she’s taken them out 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Erm yes Francine love that’s the effing point!!! She buys all this tit puts the link on and you buy it too- she gets money 😡😡😡😡😡 why are people so thick!!
Ebayers must rub their hands together with glee when they see Sophie Hinch has purchased something from them... incoming the brain-dead soul-less 💸💸💸 Why are people hell bent on being her clones!!? Can’t even pick their own colouring pens they have to have the same colour and brand as her. These are more than likely grown arse women (and men)too that’s what makes me die inside when I see her zombies re-posting 😩

Reactions: 11
How can you be 30 and not know what to do with vegetables, I need to skip her stories today because she's making me furious.
And directly responded to you! Wow, she comes on here ALL THE TIME! What a way to live life? Think she needs proper help

Reactions: 4
how has she never bought bleeping vegetables before? God she’s a bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 9
My whittling skills are a bit rusty,but I reakon I could copy that,I need somewhere to store my marbles before she makes me loose them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.