Mrs Hinch #69 šŸŽ„ is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinchā€™s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Canā€™t even get a minuteā€™s peace in the car Solomander blasting through the speakers about Joe booking their Butlins trip šŸ˜© duck off!

Got me wondering if Hinch is going to copy her new mate and do a family Christmas card šŸ¤¢šŸ˜… I can see them being sold now šŸ˜… ā€œMerry Hinchmas Guyyyz!ā€
Then jets off to the Maldives šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
haha I just saw that! I was one of them . Wonder if theyā€™ll be eating at the dinner table tonight too!
me too! She gets too much content from here šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.
Also... reusable bags for her veg ... but the veg inside is full of plastic bags ....
Urmmm not sure thatā€™s how it works. šŸ¤”

Reactions: 11
Bags for vegetables?! Just put them in the vegetable drawer in your fridge ffs šŸ˜©šŸ™„ seriously I canā€™t get over how much time she has to do all this tit with a young baby. You can do all this when heā€™s grown up. Stop wasting precious time! I know he has Jamie too but seriously woman!

Reactions: 19
Organising her veg guyz... marvellous idea Hinch šŸ˜‚ I canā€™t think of anything better to do when dinner time comes around than search through all the sacks Iā€™ve now got in order to find my spuds!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion:
Merry Hinchmas guyzzzzz, swipe up to see all my #gifted cleaning supplies $$$

Reactions: 7
Organising her veg guyz... marvellous idea Hinch šŸ˜‚ I canā€™t think of anything better to do when dinner time comes around than search through all the sacks Iā€™ve now got in order to find my spuds!
I would be so pissed off having to hunt through each bag because I had forgotten what bag I put what in. Although this is where the label maker will come in handyšŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It wouldn't be so bad her using those hessian bags for her veg if she was buying them loose. But she's clearly not getting the point because she buys them pre-packaged. Such a waste of what could have been an opportunity to speak about how bad single use plastic is.
But it doesn't matter anyway as she's only doing it for the ebay swipe ups for the bags and the new vegetable stand (WTF?) from ebay. Ching ching.

Reactions: 16
Uses vegetable bags to put vegetables in that are still in their plastic bags!!!
Thick as tit šŸ˜‘

Ronnie is gonna love emptying all that veg out from its wooden stand once he's crawling!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It might be new Audi day?! It was 3 weeks to the day since they were in the dealership for 3 hours not buying anything. Or will she pop up on Loose Women? Her mate is on it today (saw on her stories)
Hahaha how wrong was I. Sheā€™s been organising her veg :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We all know whatā€™s coming next .....

guyyZzzzzz so a lot of you have been asking me where the crappy wooden veg thing Iā€™ve bought is ... swipe up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We all know whatā€™s coming next .....

guyyZzzzzz so a lot of you have been asking me where the crappy wooden veg thing Iā€™ve bought is ... swipe up.
I donā€™t think she will - the fact she said this isnā€™t her ā€˜ cheapest ebayerā€™ means itā€™s probably over Ā£30. She wonā€™t want to divulge to her followers that ā€˜little old soph who doesnā€™t make much money at allā€™ can justify spending an unnecessary amount of money on an unnecessary item weeks before Christmas. I bet her hinchers would love to have a spare Ā£30.. maybe more to add to their shopping requirements

Reactions: 4
Iā€™m betting she wonā€™t use it for long, itā€™ll be on those buys that gets forgotten about and shoved in her loft. Also, since when are bananas vegetables? šŸ¤Ø

Reactions: 5
I donā€™t think she will - the fact she said this isnā€™t her ā€˜ cheapest ebayerā€™ means itā€™s probably over Ā£30. She wonā€™t want to divulge to her followers that ā€˜little old soph who doesnā€™t make much money at allā€™ can justify spending an unnecessary amount of money on an unnecessary item weeks before Christmas. I bet her hinchers would love to have a spare Ā£30.. maybe more to add to their shopping requirements
If it was just around Ā£20 as she says, then she wouldnā€™t mention it being more expensive then her usual as she has often bought baskets and all sorts for Ā£20.

Reactions: 3
All morning to come up with a vegetable wrack...I repeat all morningšŸ˜‚ she's having us on surely?! Her contents more desperate than the " get me to 10k" crew

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.