Mrs Hinch #69 🎄 is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinch’s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she was going on tv she’d be straight on it with “I’ve got a nervous tummy, feel sorry for me.” She’s probably just stalking tattle for content.

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion -
Poke this, poke that, it’s all cheap tat. Hinch is a witch and Jamie’s her witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon loose women to promote their sweaters for charity! 😬😬
What makes me laugh is she’s acting like she’s the only celeb who’s done it!

she should take a leaf out of Luisa’s book and actually do something worthwhile! I’ve been following her stories at the orphanage! Heartbreaking

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Not to defend her but those drawer dividers really are crap. The plastic is too soft won't hold anything separated.
Oh for sure I totally agree but she just spouted a whole lot of rubbish about wanting to get motivated to do them when she had done them already just managed to get 2 swipe ups out of the same thing.

Reactions: 3
she shouldn’t have done a story telling everyone how great they were, swipe up, gifted or ad, maybe these things should be tested before telling everyone to go buy them 😤
You are right. She just doesn't care as long as she can make a few bucks off other people.

Reactions: 3
Of course they should but there's not many babies called hinch or with the initials RH
Unfortunately there’s many families who would take clothes no matter what the initials were. I’m working with a family right now and the child wears his Christmas jumper all year round as they have nothing else (his mum has also had many personalised items from charity shops that aren’t the Same as the children’s

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I think Hinchmas means - get everything gifted then boast about it while the less fortunate worry about money.

Reactions: 12
Can’t even get a minute’s peace in the car Solomander blasting through the speakers about Joe booking their Butlins trip 😩 duck off!

Got me wondering if Hinch is going to copy her new mate and do a family Christmas card 🤢😅 I can see them being sold now 😅 “Merry Hinchmas Guyyyz!”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m in hospital and all I can sit and do is think of rhymes for Mrs Hinch haha

Christmas is coming, swipe up to see, you think I bought it? No I got it for free

• Haha
Reactions: 43
What makes me laugh is she’s acting like she’s the only celeb who’s done it!

she should take a leaf out of Luisa’s book and actually do something worthwhile! I’ve been following her stories at the orphanage! Heartbreaking
Me too, she has a large platform, use it for something worthwhile! I really hope they reach their target on justgiving

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.