Mrs Hinch #69 šŸŽ„ is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinchā€™s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well those bananas wonā€™t last long then being among all that veg. Why am I surprised that she doesnā€™t understand the basics.

And what happened to her banana hanger?!

Reactions: 10
The Greatest #Gifted .
Ebayers must rub their hands together with glee when they see Sophie Hinch has purchased something from them... incoming the brain-dead soul-less šŸ’øšŸ’øšŸ’ø Why are people hell bent on being her clones!!? Canā€™t even pick their own colouring pens they have to have the same colour and brand as her. These are more than likely grown arse women (and men)too thatā€™s what makes me die inside when I see her zombies re-posting šŸ˜©
She posted the other day to do a wash on 30 degrees then 2 mins later Natalieshomelife posted to do a wash on 30!! Why do people copy her?

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion

Christmas is coming and Sophie's getting greedy. Always on the take but wants us to give to the needy.

Reactions: 17
Well those bananas wonā€™t last long then being among all that veg. Why am I surprised that she doesnā€™t understand the basics.

And what happened to her banana hanger?!
I remember the banana hanger and all the stupid stories about it being hilarious! Shocking how much money she wastes on things to put them away or get rid of them.

I reckon with all the veg crap stories shes trying to get gousto or hello fresh ads.

Reactions: 11
How does she not know that leaving stuff in the plastic makes it go bad faster?! How has she not worked that out? She is nearly 30 and she has a child?!? Tenner bet that vegetable shelf finds itself in the garage ā€œbecause someone said it would be better somewhere dark and coldā€

Reactions: 10
And why is she cackling about a carrot!? Guys I'm out of here for today, I have a crazy urge to beat her with a carrot, šŸ˜‚šŸ„•šŸ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also did anyone else crack up at her burning her lip on a casserole lolz

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How does she not know that leaving stuff in the plastic makes it go bad faster?! How has she not worked that out? She is nearly 30 and she has a child?!? Tenner bet that vegetable shelf finds itself in the garage ā€œbecause someone said it would be better somewhere dark and coldā€
If only she had a ladder it could go in the loft?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd love her to take a truth pill, oh guyzzzz tattle think I'm thick as treacle...I get all my content from them guyzzzz

Reactions: 6
Bags for vegetables?! Just put them in the vegetable drawer in your fridge ffs šŸ˜©šŸ™„ seriously I canā€™t get over how much time she has to do all this tit with a young baby. You can do all this when heā€™s grown up. Stop wasting precious time! I know he has Jamie too but seriously woman!
The point of the above veg bags is you take them to the super market and buy loose veg and obviously avoid the plastic bags.. this has obviously gone straight over hinches heavy extension filled head.

Reactions: 17
Iā€™m sorry what I donā€™t understand is there is actual people ā€˜askingā€™ where this stuff is from...

can they not use a search engine In eBay???

Reactions: 9
Someone on a Hinch Facebook group has called her out on showing a product and then in the next story there is a swipe up and it says ad. They are saying this means the previous story before the swipe up is purely part of the ad and basically sneaky. The minions have ā€˜correctedā€™ her saying that she has to write ad even if itā€™s not a paid for ad because she is advertising the product just by showing it šŸ™„

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Iā€™m sorry what I donā€™t understand is there is actual people ā€˜askingā€™ where this stuff is from...

can they not use a search engine In eBay???
They aren't it's just another lie, to sell, sell and sell. Probably to create an illusion there's a buzz going on to encourage an impulse buy and not miss out... she's deceptive af!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Thread:
Christmas is coming guyzzz, my purse is getting fat, who wants another swipe up for my crappy veg rack

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I remember the banana hanger and all the stupid stories about it being hilarious! Shocking how much money she wastes on things to put them away or get rid of them.

I reckon with all the veg crap stories shes trying to get gousto or hello fresh ads.
I donā€™t actually think she could eat anything that comes from there. Her food taste lies heavily in the school dinners category

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So now sheā€™s laughing about a carrotšŸ˜‘ hillarious..
ā€œThat is a little one isnā€™t itā€... must be thinking of Mr Hinch and his ...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.