Mrs Hinch #689 She’ll do anything for cash, even having gash rash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair to Ron, if I were given pasta pops and sketty hoop pie I’d be shouting for beige food too.

Reactions: 34
Yeh none of what she did was foranyone but herself. Her family just happened to be there.she didn't take on pressure,she barrelled ahead in order to gain whatever she wanted and needed. So failing wasn't a pressure?she wanted it therefore she went for it.
Her family she used,again fo r her own purpose.
She didn't help her fam,she made them owe her.
She needs Jamie off work. She's not barely taken on key earner,she made that so because she wanted it,wanted her plan. Her to be the earner wa a by product of her going for the influencer thing. Jamie once again had no choice. He needed to be camera man and do all the kids stuff. He's her dogsbody.

Reactions: 8
So just to be clear when we see her making various weird foodstuff and presenting it on one of her many wooden board boards and she says the boysssccchhh looovvveedd itttt it's a lie as Ron won't eat it. Its all for the Insta content....

Reactions: 30
So just to be clear when we see her making various weird foodstuff and presenting it on one of her many wooden board boards and she says the boysssccchhh looovvveedd itttt it's a lie as Ron won't eat it. Its all for the Insta content....
You nusty troll. JusRol pastry is beige food I'm fankyoo.

Reactions: 20
View attachment 2796936

OMG, I actually thought this was a Q&A question from one of the hunzzz that someone had screenshot…. Nope just Tattle ADs trolling Sopha

The answer….. fucking huge
Is there a 'Fat Bastard, fat category?
---
To be honessssscht the way he’s carrying on he’ll be trying to push a big watermelon out of his arsenal hole that I’ll shove up there No doubt there will be some drama with him, probably tend appendicitis
Shoving watermelons up arsenal holezzzZzz is on the NHS. Should anyone be interested
---
Lonnaldo is a small child who is absolutely not his brothers keeper. Also, thought they couldn't share and fought all the time?
---
I think it's both, regardless of ND, Hunchedover house has an appalling diet, neither cunt parent can cook or can be arsed learning to cook or provide nutritional meals. That being said I can tell you from professional experience that children who are on the spectrum may have issues with food (not all do) it's not a matter of making them eat it they won't. It's a really difficult situation watching a non verbal child have a meltdown due to regular food items not being available. There is a dad on IG who has two boys both ND, both non verbal (while I have issues with sharing information without consent) his content is informative and he is constantly educating himself on how best to support his children.
P.s Now Nusty trolllzzzzz don't talk to me about the risotto she allegedly cooked and posted in the early days, it was a Charlie Boyz readymeal plates up to appear as if she cooked it.
---
No but will just eat plain rice or other non sensory items

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The thing is...she CAN cook. Years ago some tattlers were on her personal insta where she uploaded normal typical meals - risotto and roasts etc. This whole "I don't know how to cook" is another lie of hers to make her look all I'm so silly, I can't cook, I'm just a little girl . She LOVES being infantilised.

Reactions: 20
The majority of her sheep will be dashing around getting kids out of bed, dressed, fed and shooting off to work. Sophie is cuddling a chicken to the tune of 'I think I like this little life'
How is she relevant? When will they wake up to this scammer?

Attachments

Reactions: 28
Zoph hunnay, if you like your little life so much, stop bloody moaning about it . Hth Atb

Reactions: 24
You can't act maternal towards animals and insist on referring to yourself as 'mummy' when you have actual children and you have no maternal instinct and are in fact a shit mother.

She reminds me of shit dads who show no affection to their kids, no time, no patience, no love or care, yet they can spend hours caressing and nurturing their fucking car.

Just sayin.

Reactions: 30
Referring to herself as “Mummy” to the hens gives me the ick. Sorry 🫣
I’ve had dogs all my life and not once referred to myself as their Mummy. I do have 2 grown up children though and they are allowed to call me that

Reactions: 17
Referring to herself as “Mummy” to the hens gives me the ick. Sorry 🫣
Don’t forget the dog and the fucking camels as well I have a cat so jokingly refer to myself as cat mummazzzz sometimes, in the bloody house though not to 4 million bots

She always said Hennersschhh was Ronald’s ‘brother’ as well. Criiiinge.

Reactions: 15
The Hunchcliffe's are the sort of folk who would set up a Go Fund Me page for themselves if times get tough, to keep them in "this little life".

Reactions: 19
I have been around long enough to remember this and have seen the photos on Instagram. I don't believe she can cook, it's obvious by the way she uses cooking utensils, her useless kitchen is another tell tale sign that she can't cook. I will die on this hill, I'm fank you
---
Now this is more like it, quality content that I signed up for. Fank you @fannysjohnny .

P.s I have no interest in facts only speculation and tea.
---
And the bullshit story about Ronni E asking why the man was eating paper

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Yes these pictures get rolled out every so often, and I can guarantee she didn't cook them. Even if she did, it's photographic that she can't cook, risotto is just stodge and don't know what the feck that that pile of shite is meant to be in the bottom picture. P.s lovely to see faithy hitting the like, bless her.
---
If she made it all about her it would be very quickly pointed out that is not autism it’s a fucking personality disorder. She uses Ron as a deflection for how much of a shitcunt she is
She has made it all about her
---
It's a late model ride on mower, the car not fiddle
---
Had matching bastard gifted backpacks at one stage too, the adventures of Ron and Henz. Fucking hell

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.