Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Char4649

VIP Member
The whole 'the waitress brought us chips!' saga.. she brought them from another restaraunt you nusty trollz 😜 wink for tattle and she could not believe it.

Screenshot_20240228_210239_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh you are my type of person. I proof read documents regularly and my god, the eye twitching at that menu…
Best selling auffor Dogpie gave it the once over and absolutely loved it to be honessscccct!

Probably Freda Fruitcake actually, she makes as much sensccchhhh on her GET WELL rants!

• Haha

WeTalkAboutBruno

Chatty Member
  • Haha

longtimestalker

Chatty Member
The Selfridges video. Firstly how rude to sit there filming while your meant to be having lunch with other people. Secondly why is she acting like she's never eaten soup or a chocolate dessert before. ''Am i meant to dip this in the soup?'' ''Am i meant to break this on the pudding?'' :rolleyes:
Also again more made up shite, Got lost in the store and her manager had to come and find/rescue her. Twat. Stop lying.
I can imagine her clomping round in Selfridges in her big boots shrieking like a cunt.
Surprised she didn’t slip on some turd that someone dumped 😂😂😂

• Haha

anniemouse

VIP Member
I'm sure it wasn't too long ago she told some story about how much the twins love sauce, and she kept sachets/pots of it from Maccies and she shared some kind of shit hack about putting sauce in a small cup for when the boys ate?

Am I going mad or does anyone else remember this?😅
Magic shared the receipts, you’re not going mad

• Heart

geezabreak

VIP Member
Stuff of nightmares but a tattlers dream come true 🤣 isn't he known for not going anywhere? That's some trip he's making, reeks of desperation on both parts. Can't wait to see how Mario and Inch get on 🤣
Don't worry, it'll be unlikely to happen, mario will have a sleepless night and need to cancel, either that or he'll be struck down with a mysterious illness as per usual when he needs to leave his safe place in his Beirut penthouse.

anniemouse

VIP Member
I'm crying laughing here! 😂 The mental imagine i have of old Fiddle fanny and bum farting while at it with Jamie is disgusting but hilarious!
Weepy isnt the only one nailing old wood in that house. 😂
I’d managed to stop laughing and you’ve just set me off again

• Haha

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Hmm.

Didn't she rave over the mango field?

View attachment 2788938
We all guess she hated that holiday as she hardly showed off the villa. Cheap. Average. 😂
---
Please help me Nusty Trolls; I am going to be away for most of march so will be unable to complete the Hunchedover March Challenge. What am I to do? I’m not sure I am going to be able to cope with the feelings of abject failure, my self esteem will be at an all time low and I’m not sure how I am going to live with myself having let myself, my husband and everyone that knows me down so catastrophically!
I wouldn’t worry. It’ll take you about 3 hours max.

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Any normal person hands their eldest kids clothes down to their Sibling. Not hunch because then the twins won't match.
Embarrassing that she's throwing away 2 of every outfit
And why are they in the same drawer? Those kids have nothing sacred just for them.

mammaof3

VIP Member
Those camels only run over because they think she's got food, stoopid bint.

They don’t come running over because they like you, they come running over because they think you have food, idiot 🙄
Sorry, I plagiarised you lol.

430404627_1105872340744989_2704606572482798753_n.jpg

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
What’s jobless Jim doing in the background? Looks like he’s holding a dinner plate? Please tell me they didn’t feed that dog the Chinese leftovers.. you can see a dog bowl to the right with scales…. Wonder where the boys are..
This is what confused me earlier. It looks like he's weighing out the dogs food but then she pans around and he's putting out more stuff. I assumed he was laying things about for Hunch to film a haul.

HoratioHoohah

Not me, when I had three chickens it was a case of mucking out, changing bedding, water, food, sweeping the run, filling bins etc daily - all in the pissing down rain or wintry gales thinking why am I doing this when my kids said they’d take care of them??? No makeup or selfies, no hanging out with them cackling like a fucking lunatic referring to myself as their mummy. Why? Because I had a job, family, non feathered commitments like an actual adult not an entitled child Disney princess character. Give. Me. Fucking. Strength.
Thought that might be the reality!

• Haha