Mrs Hinch #686 Still no content - she hasn't got a clue. She's taken Trace out to finger her mangetout.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG, I honessssstly can’t stop laughing WTF are those socks Can you imagine NoNob walking around wearing them with his flip flops I can’t work out what that black thing on them even is

View attachment 2741570
I think the black bit might be the heel, which means when he puts them on he's going to have the kids pic on the bottom of his feet. Pointless. I would never ever buy something like that in a million years. Wasteful and gimmicky

Reactions: 15
Oh FFS NoNob’s cooking now, Soph’s favourite….veg casserole…. We all know he’s going to bung in some of Tessschoooo’s finessst Saussssagesssh, because that’s her real not tend favourite. His voice is so creepy. I’d rather rummage through the bins looking for leftover kebabs with Hennerz than eat anything he’s cooked

Reactions: 31
My poor partner will not be getting a fill in yourself activity book next week because we've been together for 17 years and we don't celebrate Valentine's Day. He does however get sex and blowjobs whenever he wants because I am not physically repulsed by him, he hasn't got a teeny peeny and he knows what he's doing in the bedroom.
Lucky Jamie though, I'm sure he'd much rather have some personalised socks and a voucher to watch the football in peace than a wife who's actually attracted to him.

Reactions: 45
Urgh mr inchs famousssssh no meat and two packs of Brussel sprouts casserole.

4 stock pots as well not even disolved in water 🫣🫣🫣hope he serves in up in her best Pyrex jug

Reactions: 21
Isn't a "hobbie" supposed to be something you enjoy doing in your spare time?
Because every time she's doing her so-called "hobbie", she has a face like someone shat in her coat pockets.
what happened to her puzzle hobbie. She said at Xmas she had become a puzzler.

Reactions: 30
Sublimation printed socks - if you have the printer and heat press, cost about £2 to make a pair and they aren’t comfy

*deletes cookies*

Reactions: 17
Why do those socks look like the compression stockings that you get in hospital?
I don't know any man who would wear them.

Reactions: 23

Those homework style valentines books for Mr Hinch are fucking brilliant!
And, he's got a big back like sad sack!!

Reactions: 18
Is she fucking serious with that book?! It’s like something a 9 year old would give to her first boyfriend

and the fucking stock pots! Hello has anyone seen my coronary? Fucking pair of absolute welps.

Reactions: 25
This never gets old

I'm back from cheating on the ash thread. See sofa is still a big bore
I'm back here now, honestly that thread is full of alpha wannabes talking shit and aggressive to everyone who dare say anything different. Brutal.

I'm back home now 🩷 even if Hinch is a boring predictable cowbag

Reactions: 27
Last night.

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Today.
NOTHS @ad.

30 Min clean again.

Reactions: 9
Do they not own a decent knife block?

Reactions: 12
Promoting about love and cherishing, behind a filter that completely changes you? What exactly are you teaching folk here.
And my god, anyone with epilepsy look away as the amount of jutting and cutting and stopping and clipped together bits in that sequence was laughably obscene! How the fuck does one scene need so many bit cut out,and slammed together.
Is she trying to write S.o.s really in these vids?
Haha she's so shit at it.
---
Well Soph I can't belive your still using filters
And the two fucking horse tails. They are so shit too. You can see the divide so shamably

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.