Mrs Hinch #686 Still no content - she hasn't got a clue. She's taken Trace out to finger her mangetout.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has absolutely no clue what a hard day is. I know a lot of people have it far worse than me but I’m really struggling at the moment - I find out tomorrow if I have cervical cancer, I’ve got a 6 month old baby girl, my partner is away for the next 3 weeks as he’s in the military. I feel like I’m barely keeping my head above water, I’m hardly sleeping as I am so worried and every time I look at my daughter I just burst into tears. And she’s turned into Greta or whatever she calls herself for her roller rants, all because people are calling her out for the lying, horrid, awful witch she is. She needs to get a bleeping grip. God I dislike her!!! X
Thinking of you tomorrow - hope it’s goes well and like you said she has no idea what a hard day really means xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe she asked James to buy her 12 dozen roses, but he misheard her and bought 12 thousand robots 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Only 600 comments on her "How to crappy up a shop bought cake" gridpost 🤭🤭🤭
True representation of what having a following of mainly bots looks like 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I want to know why she's never tagged when she goes out. I mean, 4.8 million followers, that's 1 in every 14 people in this country? Very strange. Oh yeah, BOTS

• Haha
Reactions: 43
“Happy Valentines Day. Now duck off and eat this gross cake and have a massive coronary you tiny penised big nosed bastard”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She has absolutely no clue what a hard day is. I know a lot of people have it far worse than me but I’m really struggling at the moment - I find out tomorrow if I have cervical cancer, I’ve got a 6 month old baby girl, my partner is away for the next 3 weeks as he’s in the military. I feel like I’m barely keeping my head above water, I’m hardly sleeping as I am so worried and every time I look at my daughter I just burst into tears. And she’s turned into Greta or whatever she calls herself for her roller rants, all because people are calling her out for the lying, horrid, awful witch she is. She needs to get a bleeping grip. God I dislike her!!! X
Oh my goodness. I’m so sorry you’re going through this, I’ll be keeping you in my thoughts and send you love and hugs Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Guyzzzzz she's trolling ya with her mum and Jamie's special bond 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s deffo trolling. What a strange thing to write
View attachment 2752954
Omg I am embarrassed for her. Seriously, most of us haven't time to sit down make a hot drink and write down 3 things that made us smile today. What a load of bollocks. I use a thing called my memory and just think back over my day if I want to and recall good moments. She has written that like a bleeping 5 year old would. She's absolutely nuts. I'm surprised wanking the dog off wasn't number 1 on the 'smiles' list.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Really hope you have some support there for you tomorrow, if not be safe in the knowledge is nusty trolls will be thinking of you x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thats not a cake its a pile of chocolate on top of a cake 🤢🤢🤢 and how many times do we have to see that bleeping wedding photo 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg I am embarrassed for her. Seriously, most of us haven't time to sit down make a hot drink and write down 3 things that made us smile today. What a load of bollocks. I use a thing called my memory and just think back over my day if I want to and recall good moments. She has written that like a bleeping 5 year old would. She's absolutely nuts. I'm surprised wanking the dog off wasn't number 1 on the 'smiles' list.
Its very childlike. My early teen does mad tit like this. Writes in books, doodles, picks pretty stationery and does her best handwriting. 🤣

Reactions: 22
Ahh true love, Fiddle Fingers and Noknob. Maybe this is why she didn’t want a house with a swimming pool?

IMG_8320.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hinch is just setting the scene for her Take A Break magazine article when the cash finally runs out:-
"Mrs Hinch: My heartache as hubbie ran off with my Mum"
'I was so proud of their special bond, little did I know she was fiddling behind my back'
'My Dad hasn't stopped crying'
'I still cry into my hankie that smells of her perfume'
' 'dumplings' was their code word for sordid sessions in the alpaca shed'

Defiant Sophie, aged 45 went on to say
"IT'S JUST ME AND MY REAL BOYS FROM NOW ON, HENRY, RODNEY, RAYMOND AND THE OTHER ONE."
...not the actual boys though, they already live at my sisters house, I mean, they live with a kind and deserving family...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Hinch is just setting the scene for her Take A Break magazine article when the cash finally runs out:-
"Mrs Hinch: My heartache as hubbie ran off with my Mum"
'I was so proud of their special bond, little did I know she was fiddling behind my back'
'My Dad hasn't stopped crying'
'I still cry into my hankie that smells of her perfume'
' 'dumplings' was their code word for sordid sessions in the alpaca shed'

Defiant Sophie, aged 45 went on to say
"IT'S JUST ME AND MY REAL BOYS FROM NOW ON, HENRY, RODNEY, RAYMOND AND THE OTHER ONE."
...not the actual boys though, they already live at my sisters house, I mean, they live with a kind and deserving family...
I loveeeeee this and I’m giggling at “Dumplings” being the code word 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.