Mrs Hinch #683 Year twenty twenty four and Soph is still yet a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to assume the garden shot is for my benefit- “see my garden IS BIG, don’t try to say it isn’t!!!!!” 😂😂

Hi Soph! 👋🏻

Also it’s not as big as you make out on here and IS near the road. I saw with my own bloody eyes yesterday ffs
That’s why you didn’t get the babydoll sheep- cos the breeder saw where you planned to put them (NOT ON A FARM!!!!)
She thinks Jimbobnojobnonob has a big knob and that her feet are size 5. I’m not sure she actually knows what is big.
---
Why has she over done her face like that. It looks horrendous. Why so dark!
Inspired by her past life as a Xtina impersonator when Xtina Stan was so dark she was accused trying to look dark skinned.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sophie’s mum comes across as extremely interfering and controlling. Clearly not in a happy, solid marriage as you hardly ever see her with her husband. She certainly favours Sophie because she gives her all the free stuff and the money too. She happily lets her mum be included in all childcare and family days out and holidays. This must really hurt Jamie’s side of the family. However their relationship is not healthy. Being with her daughter and son in law all the time is strange. She should be out with her husband and their own friends. Although after seeing foul mouthed Freda’s rants I suspect she’s like Sophie and is a controlling narc that doesn’t have many friends.
Do they have much to do with Jamie’s side? I don’t pay a lot of attention to her but they’re rarely mentioned compared to her side, wonder if like the “kids” and “trace” who also don’t get a mention these days have all seen her for what she is and have gone minimal contact of any contact at all

Reactions: 13
Do they have much to do with Jamie’s side? I don’t pay a lot of attention to her but they’re rarely mentioned compared to her side, wonder if like the “kids” and “trace” who also don’t get a mention these days have all seen her for what she is and have gone minimal contact of any contact at all
They barely get mentioned, although from time to time the father in law apparently gifts Sophie an antique (can’t remember what the last one was) - as usual she always says she loves it but it’s never seen again…. I suspect they don’t get on with Sophie and her side of the family and frown upon Sophie’s lies, her terrible parenting and that their son has given up his career to be her layabout minion & the way they exploit the two boys. Let’s face it, Sophie’s Tattle family don’t like Sophie and her enabling family members either so we’d have a lot in common with Jamie’s family! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Agree and my situation is similar. Unless your parent lives with you due to needing medical care it would have an impact on the rest of the family. Doesn’t help that her mother obviously enables her childlike traits.
I think it's one thing living with your mum, quite a few people I know are doing multi generation living. But it's a whole other thing to have your mum around you constantly wherever you go, days out, holidays. Where's their space for their own family development without it being stunted by that horrible old hag being around all the time?
---
They barely get mentioned, although from time to time the father in law apparently gifts Sophie an antique (can’t remember what the last one was) - as usual she always says she loves it but it’s never seen again…. I suspect they don’t get on with Sophie and her side of the family and frown upon Sophie’s lies, her terrible parenting and that their son has given up his career to be her layabout minion & the way they exploit the two boys. Let’s face it, Sophie’s Tattle family don’t like Sophie and her enabling family members either so we’d have a lot in common with Jamie’s family! 😂
Ah yeah, an antique he's bought off Etsy if I remember rightly!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sophie’s mum comes across as extremely interfering and controlling. Clearly not in a happy, solid marriage as you hardly ever see her with her husband. She certainly favours Sophie because she gives her all the free stuff and the money too. She happily lets her mum be included in all childcare and family days out and holidays. This must really hurt Jamie’s side of the family. However their relationship is not healthy. Being with her daughter and son in law all the time is strange. She should be out with her husband and their own friends. Although after seeing foul mouthed Freda’s rants I suspect she’s like Sophie and is a controlling narc that doesn’t have many friends.
Absolutely 💯 this. Freda is the most hideous narc and she’s the one who enabled Sophie to be the spoiled brat that she is . It’s obvious Soph definitely gets her worst personality traits from her nasty mother. I’d reckon weepy Al was too weak as a parent. I think he was probably unhappy with Sophie clearly becoming a nasty conwoman and he was ditched as soon as he tried to air his views.
Whatever’s left of Soph & NoNob’s marriage will be doomed with that hideous shrew there 24/7. But I have no sympathy for any of that vile trio.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think it's one thing living with your mum, quite a few people I know are doing multi generation living. But it's a whole other thing to have your mum around you constantly wherever you go, days out, holidays. Where's their space for their own family development without it being stunted by that horrible old hag being around all the time?
---

Ah yeah, an antique he's bought off Etsy if I remember rightly!
Seems like she only re shares anything that is something from daddy dearest in his tit shop or something that will make her cash she couldn’t give a damn about anyone else not even her kids selfish tw@t

Reactions: 9
They barely get mentioned, although from time to time the father in law apparently gifts Sophie an antique (can’t remember what the last one was) - as usual she always says she loves it but it’s never seen again….
Go on Soph, where’s this perfume bottle? With the soaking socks?

from Nov 2021

IMG_9554.jpeg
IMG_9555.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why Hinchy, what a long hand you have.

All the better to scam you with, my dear.

View attachment 2686645
It's when he hand skips into her face elongation filter😄
---
Are we sure this isn't another pre record, evene of her mother. Isn't that the same way she filmed the other day when she "couldn't beleifffssss this wozzz allzzz herzzz"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

from Nov 2021

View attachment 2688029View attachment 2688030
What a strange way to word it, “he brought me round a beautiful perfume bottle from 1943 to keep”. It’s not like someone would take something round, hand it to you then take it away again. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What a strange way to word it, “he brought me round a beautiful perfume bottle from 1943 to keep”. It’s not like someone would take something round, hand it to you then take it away again. 😂
To keep meaning to not throw it in Maldon tip three days after receiving it.

Also the easiest thing on her list (sitting on her arse and watching a film) and she can't even do that right?

• Haha
Reactions: 21

from Nov 2021

View attachment 2688029View attachment 2688030
Picture taken in the old house. She also put a video of her mother-in-law pushing one of the boys around on a ride on toy in Greyskull. And last time she said they were visiting, they were spotted in the wild at Maldon Prom (in the company of Fiddle, of course!). Do you think they’ve even been allowed to visit Not A Farm?! 🤔

Reactions: 7
Her house is ugly, the paneling everywhere is ugly, the decor is ugly, the layout of the rooms are ugly..

The camels are ugly and boring
The kids are boring and miserable
The dog is ugly and boringgg
The garden is... well, boring? (And not even that big)
The overbearing narc mum who lives with them is ugly and boring
Even Hinch's plastic, lumpy face is ugly, with her ugly muddy makeup and tit advertising skills, her ugly horrible extensions and gross tit coloured fake nails
She's just so boring.. and everything connected to her is just vile :sick:
She makes me wanna scrub her and her whole house, she's a dirty horrible witch!

And she's exactly where she needs to be.. on her way out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Just had this pop up on by FB feed, shared from a site called Heartfelt. Placing it here so I can claim my bingo when Dogpie comes across is and shares it.

ETA - I’ve put the site on so she has no excuse for plagiarism if she wants to copy it from here 🤣

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
You know when people say that owners looks like their pets? She looks exactly like that chicken.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.