Mrs Hinch #459 Ad ad ad ad ad ad ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title by @Pollyanna263 đŸ„ł

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘
No swears in titles! 🙊

She’s literally done nothing but ads.
On Tuesday she did an ad for maybelline concealers where she looked like a man in drag / an alien.
She did an ad for her new book where she pretended that she was writing a Christmas list of things to do. This included buying gifts for Stacey and her kids, but only the kids who have a famous dad. She also showed Ron’s Christmas list which included a tree house for their treeless garden and another doll and pram. New garden incoming?
Then she cleaned out her kitchen drawer. She only has time to do one a day as she’s a busy career woman and mum, but don’t worry it wasn’t actually real cleaning content it was...you’ve guessed it... an ad!
This time it was for her new kitchenware from Tessshco. She didn’t even wash the storage jars before decanting her rice and pasta in. She must have had to go out and buy those specifically to style with because containers of mugshots, potnoodles and sketti oops don’t looks as ascetically pleasing.

She posted a video of Ron being “kind” to Lennie because Stacey posted one of Rex singing to Rose. Ron being kind consisted of him trying watch tv whilst mummazzz stroked him like a dog and he ignored her.
She did reading with Ron where she rushed him and wouldn’t give him long enough to try to form his words. She shouldn’t be showing anything like that anyway.
She then posted a story of herself with a “hysterical” filter on it. All pointless crap as a filler between ads.

She started Wednesday with a story of Henners making a dirty protest on the AstroTurf.
She makes such a fuss if he takes a tit that she clearly never usually cleans up after him.
Then there was another ad this time for a Minky gift set, yes a bleeping gift set of cleaning sponges. If any partners are reading this, do not buy this as a gift, you won’t live to see Boxing Day. The biggest laugh of it is, that this is a woman who expects luxury hotel stays, vip concert tickets, theatre trips and meals at the savoy for her birthday but thinks the rest of us should be happy to get a bleeping cleaning sponge in a box. Piss off Hinch.

After that she made another Jus’Rol concoction for lunch because she tend forgot to pick up her click and collect shopping. This is clearly one of Sophie’s tend comedy scenarios that she does like the bus to the fair. No way does that woman collect her own shopping for a start and surely she had it written down in her new book of lists!!

Next there was a special message to Tattle were she was visited by her father in law to prove she that she does speak to them... sorry to gift her an antique perfume bottle for no apparent reason at all.

Then there was another ad. This time for Shark hoovers. Yeah we don’t want one those Christmas either.

Jamie crawled out from under his stone to post Sophie tend sleeping and some old photos and videos of the kids including one of him laughing at poor little Ron falling over again.
Jamie if you’re reading this people don't think laughing at toddler with developmental issues falling over is funny mate. We prefer laughing at fat, big nosed, unemployed wankers who live off their chavvy talentless wife’s ill gotten money instead. Hope this helps. 👍

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 191
It blooming annoys me the way she always holds Ron back or pins him down. She is trying to control him all the time. It would have been a nice pic of her holding his hand with the ducks but no she is restraining him and why post a video of him falling again? It aint funny.

Reactions: 54
‘Jamie if you’re reading this people don't think laughing at toddler with developmental issues falling over is funny mate. We prefer laughing at fat, big nosed, unemployed wankers who live off their chavvy talentless wife’s ill gotten money instead. Hope this helps. 👍’

absolutely 😅👌 great recap!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 134
We prefer laughing at fat, big nosed, unemployed wankers who live off their chavvy talentless wife’s ill gotten money instead. Hope this helps. 👍

Haha @Bunnykins you've nailed it right there !! Amazing recap as ever!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Is Thursday the cleaning lady’s day to turn up?

Expect a montage of sheep pics with their Hinch Tatsco hauls on her stories and little else today. ATV x

Reactions: 37
Long time watcher first time commenter.
I remember when I was wrapped up in watching Hinch.
Myself and someone I work with would talk about how much we loved watching her stories đŸ„Ž This was 2 years ago.
I then found the nasty trolls 😉 and my eyes were opened. Everything made sense and watching her was never the same. I mentioned it to my work colleague, they were in denial. đŸ€Ł
Anyways my point is the speech.. I have a child who has been under SALT for 6 years! When they were 2 I knew they needed speech therapy. I told the HV, they disagreed and said because I work with children I was comparing them and wait until they are 2y 6m. I then said again they definitely need referred. I fought hard for that referral. They were assed and indeed needed the therapy. They had a speech disorder, so would try and talk but couldn't coordinate the mouth/tonuge/lips to get the right sounds. Too many ear infections were to blame as well as verbal dyspraxia. The first session was when they were 3y 2m. Every single day I would be playing, talking with them. Doing the work sheets. I tried to go private but there was no available places in our area. They are turning 8 soon and only just this last year got to a place where they don't need weekly therapy sessions. They still get things wrong... But I don't laugh! I reply with the correct sounds and they then try to copy. Last year being in lockdown and having more time at home really helped! I am so thankful of that time.
I cried so many times because I thought I failed them. But I would be doing so much to help them. I took less hours at work so I could do more with them. I fought with the school to help during the day.
Watching her stories makes me worried for him, I know no 2 kids are the same but it took us 5 years of intense therapy to get where we are. If she's talking for him he's not going to learn.
I'm rambling now but speech disorder is something I am very passionate about. It hurts to see a child who needs help not getting it 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 163
Myself and someone I work with would talk about how much we loved watching her stories đŸ„Ž This was 2 years ago.
I then found the nasty trolls 😉 and my eyes were opened. Everything made sense and watching her was never the same. I mentioned it to my work colleague, they were in denial. đŸ€Ł
Anyways my point is the speech.. I have a child who has been under SALT for 6 years! When they were 2 I knew they needed speech therapy. I told the HV, they disagreed and said because I work with children I was comparing them and wait until they are 2y 6m. I then said again they definitely need referred. I fought hard for that referral. They were assed and indeed needed the therapy. They had a speech disorder, so would try and talk but couldn't coordinate the mouth/tonuge/lips to get the right sounds. Too many ear infections were to blame as well as verbal dyspraxia. The first session was when they were 3y 2m. Every single day I would be playing, talking with them. Doing the work sheets. I tried to go private but there was no available places in our area. They are turning 8 soon and only just this last year got to a place where they don't need weekly therapy sessions. They still get things wrong... But I don't laugh! I reply with the correct sounds and they then try to copy. Last year being in lockdown and having more time at home really helped! I am so thankful of that time.
I cried so many times because I thought I failed them. But I would be doing so much to help them. I took less hours at work so I could do more with them. I fought with the school to help during the day.
Watching her stories makes me worried for him, I know no 2 kids are the same but it took us 5 years of intense therapy to get where we are. If she's talking for him he's not going to learn.
I'm rambling now but speech disorder is something I am very passionate about. It hurts to see a child who needs help not getting it 😔
Thing with her is she is just not a natural mum as it is, so she really shouldn’t be on Instagram, she needs to be spending all her time now, helping herself so she can help Ron.

I don’t think she can do the two. Clearly too much for her & the person it affects the most is Ronnie

Reactions: 36
Nash to the new thread, i've not been well boohoo me, but lay off the concealer Grinch we've moved on from the 2016 look.

Reactions: 29
Welcome to the world of us nusty trolls!!

You sound like an absolute diamond of a mum, you and little one have both worked your socks off to get to where you are now ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Posed video of her pretend asleep on the couch again while Henry (the favourite) sleeps on the other one. Posting about Shark hoovers and making one bit of a breadish meal would take it out of you in fairness. Would love to see her actually have to do what other mums do? Get up, get kids ready drop them off to nursery, go to work, come home and make dinner, do laundry and household chores, get everything ready for the next day after helping kids with homework they were stuck on.....she would need a week in a spa after one day of real life

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Posed video of her pretend asleep on the couch again while Henry (the favourite) sleeps on the other one. Posting about Shark hoovers and making one bit of a breadish meal would take it out of you in fairness. Would love to see her actually have to do what other mums do? Get up, get kids ready drop them off to nursery, go to work, come home and make dinner, do laundry and household chores, get everything ready for the next day after helping kids with homework they were stuck on.....she would need a week in a spa after one day of real life
I’d love to see a grocery haul! What was in her click and collect?! The dinner she prepared after “forgetting” to pick it up looked like the same trash she serves every other meal. But implied that it’s not
so
what is she usually cooking?!
(Obviously it’s all fake, but I’m so curious!!)

Reactions: 34
Winning thread title by @Pollyanna263 đŸ„ł

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘
No swears in titles! 🙊

She’s literally done nothing but ads.
On Tuesday she did an ad for maybelline concealers where she looked like a man in drag / an alien.
She did an ad for her new book where she pretended that she was writing a Christmas list of things to do. This included buying gifts for Stacey and her kids, but only the kids who have a famous dad. She also showed Ron’s Christmas list which included a tree house for their treeless garden and another doll and pram. New garden incoming?
Then she cleaned out her kitchen drawer. She only has time to do one a day as she’s a busy career woman and mum, but don’t worry it wasn’t actually real cleaning content it was...you’ve guessed it... an ad!
This time it was for her new kitchenware from Tessshco. She didn’t even wash the storage jars before decanting her rice and pasta in. She must have had to go out and buy those specifically to style with because containers of mugshots, potnoodles and sketti oops don’t looks as ascetically pleasing.

She posted a video of Ron being “kind” to Lennie because Stacey posted one of Rex singing to Rose. Ron being kind consisted of him trying watch tv whilst mummazzz stroked him like a dog and he ignored her.
She did reading with Ron where she rushed him and wouldn’t give him long enough to try to form his words. She shouldn’t be showing anything like that anyway.
She then posted a story of herself with a “hysterical” filter on it. All pointless crap as a filler between ads.

She started Wednesday with a story of Henners making a dirty protest on the AstroTurf.
She makes such a fuss if he takes a tit that she clearly never usually cleans up after him.
Then there was another ad this time for a Minky gift set, yes a bleeping gift set of cleaning sponges. If any partners are reading this, do not buy this as a gift, you won’t live to see Boxing Day. The biggest laugh of it is, that this is a woman who expects luxury hotel stays, vip concert tickets, theatre trips and meals at the savoy for her birthday but thinks the rest of us should be happy to get a bleeping cleaning sponge in a box. Piss off Hinch.

After that she made another Jus’Rol concoction for lunch because she tend forgot to pick up her click and collect shopping. This is clearly one of Sophie’s tend comedy scenarios that she does like the bus to the fair. No way does that woman collect her own shopping for a start and surely she had it written down in her new book of lists!!

Next there was a special message to Tattle were she was visited by her father in law to prove she that she does speak to them... sorry to gift her an antique perfume bottle for no apparent reason at all.

Then there was another ad. This time for Shark hoovers. Yeah we don’t want one those Christmas either.

Jamie crawled out from under his stone to post Sophie tend sleeping and some old photos and videos of the kids including one of him laughing at poor little Ron falling over again.
Jamie if you’re reading this people don't think laughing at toddler with developmental issues falling over is funny mate. We prefer laughing at fat, big nosed, unemployed wankers who live off their chavvy talentless wife’s ill gotten money instead. Hope this helps. 👍

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.
It was myself that posted the AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD comment from the previous thread Bunnykins but I will let it slide, I was too early to the party, i was page 26 or something. No Jealousy or hate here, you don't call me princess soph. wonder what todays stories will bring? 50 different filters and 50 different ad's. I genuinely can't watch her now without thinking she is literally an instagram shop :censored: I just think she is really bad for so many peoples mental health, its scary. How does she continue to get away with how she is??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Is Life In Lists really based in terms of layout on another person's book from Amazon?
Every thing she's done was already done by someone else she copied and many of those who follow copy her.
Only the naming of her cloffs was possibly original and she never mentions it now just like the Narnia they served their purpose reeled in followers made her name got her noticed maybe she thought they didn't pay her enough but something happened she was adored and it went to her head but along with fame comes critique and she couldn't handle this she is emotionally unstable with narcissistic traits criticism angers her which she then retaliates too lies, manipulation, greed and her own lack of self awareness will ruin her.
sadly she has exploited her babies in her frantic attempt to stay on top this is unforgivable her family should have stepped in but they I assume were benefitting from her success too.
They aide her behaviour, have failed her and the bairns,
Any sympathy I might have is now gone because of involving Ronnie in her lies using his speech difficultues for sympathy caring more about her popularity and earnings than
her Bairn.
She's not alone sadly there are several families doing the same it's shameful and will result in damaging these poor bairns.
It's this that brought me here and why I don't follow or subscribe to these influencers they are beneath contempt as are the advertising agencies that promote this abuse of minors selling their privacy and childhoods the whole industry is vile,repulsive and deliberate exploitatation.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
GUYZ i pop in and out of this thread, I prefer it over on mcbaldy culkin (mario's thread) but only because he gives me some laughs. Hinch just makes me genuinely feel shite about myself. I love all you lot though, its just the mere mention of this woman has me angry now. I honestly agree with everything all of you say and I've had plenty of laughs on here too but I just can not even read anything about her anymore. the last week or so, more than ever, from watching her stories and seeing the endless ad's/swipe ups to the constant lies and filters over a makeup tutorial when we all know she does not look like that, is just making me really down. She gets away with so much, and I just know this new big house reveal is lurking in the shadows. She will bark on about how she deserves it and worked hard for it and that is just too much for me. For me it isn't jealousy that makes me feel this way, its the lies and manipulation. Its her stupid sheep not realizing it. Its the sat at home, doing nothing all day with her lazy freeloader husband. Its the look at me and my perfect life while we all know its far from that. She is a greedy, freeloading, narcissist. I hope soon her downfall happens, I can sense it won't be long as just look on twitter, you can see people starting to see the real her. I'm just going to take a bit of time away from even hearing her name, the ad's etc are just way, way too much now.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.