Mrs Hinch #682 Christmas is done…next up, exploiting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious that Lennie didn’t want to take the farm book with him 😂 also how awkward was that interaction with him?! ‘Can I ask for a high five?’ What a weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Awkward! Showing that their life is pre recorded, rehearsed and just for the gram. Sat on the sofa like they hate each other with NoKnob hesitantly looking at her to see what he needs to do next. Very odd couple. She was in it for the money and attention. I think he genuinely loved her but what do they have now the stationery cupboard sex has faded away?
yes! And as soon as the reel is “finished” Inch shoes total disinterest and can’t wait to get away looking extremely fed up, just shows the happy couple act is bollocks and has been for a long time

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I think the charity donation was bollocks! The brand new stuff in the garage was being sorted for Fiddle to flog on Marketplace. She said the boot of the car was full but if she didn’t post at least a picture of that, or preferably a reel of her taking things into the actual charity shop and a pic with a grateful charity shop worker (both with thumbs up, of course) it didn’t happen!

Reactions: 19
I just cringed so hard at that sofa rehearsal story I think I have given myself a hernia.

ETA: @Danielle0120 you bleeping legend. #dryandsqueaky needs to trend.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“Undecorated” all the Christmas decs last week and supposedly ticked it off her January challenge and yet there’s a Christmas tree still outside? When’s this little prerecord from then Soph??
🕵️‍♀️good spot, they were on their way to centre parcs

Reactions: 23
“Undecorated” all the Christmas decs last week and supposedly ticked it off her January challenge and yet there’s a Christmas tree still outside? When’s this little prerecord from then Soph??
How that kid sees with that out of control afro is a miracle

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Their whole life is an act.

What’s with the weird foot tapping. He doesn’t want to be there does he.
I reckon he forgot the camera was on and that's the real inch, bored at performing for the shoppers, whereas Hinch remained fully aware hence the snogging the dog. Then Inch remembers the camera and also starts snogging the dog. It's all such an act and their 'chemistry' is non existent, surely even the 'shoppers' can see it from that clip

Reactions: 26
Eeeewwwww fiddle is just as grabby isn’t she. Fingering that sausage roll while saying she doesn’t know if it’s hers. Shes blato eaten the vegan one as that ones too greasy to be one. Looks like there was 2 in that bag and surely the vegan one would be on its own? I get the vegan one and I’m as much a vegan as she is a cleenah.

Edit to add Mad Ma did the same with Hinch’s cake that time didn’t she. Knuckles deep before anyone else got a look in 🤮
Vegan is kept separate in Greggs and instead of blue writing it’s green and clear that it’s vegan. Me thinks Hinch didn’t have a vegan one

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What are pair of bleeping muppets. Give over trying to be "cool" Jamie. Makes you look an embarrassing immature twit.

View attachment 2678826
The body language in that still is chief's kiss. She can bang on all she wants about him being a rock, sorry her rock and he can sing for his supper via bigging her up on his Insta, but they can't stand one another. Sad fuckwits, the pair of em.

Reactions: 13
Omg I’ve never seen 2 people more awkward with each other 😏 how Sophie can watch that back and not see it I’ll never know! And to then post it 🤦‍♀️
Also that patio heater inside is a big no….. idiot!

oh and Lons curls are gorgeous…I’m well jel 🤭

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.