Mrs Hinch #682 Christmas is done…next up, exploiting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bingo for later, Hinch was mentioned on The Chase tonight🙄
Was it a woman calling herself a Hincher? If so, it may have been a repeat. I remember rolling my eyes so hard I saw my brain when it was on. We're in 2024 and women are proud of being housewives 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 27
No the question
Was it a woman calling herself a Hincher? If so, it may have been a repeat. I remember rolling my eyes so hard I saw my brain when it was on. We're in 2024 and women are proud of being housewives 🤮
Made me laugh...Who wrote Welcome to Hinch Farm🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
No it was a question along the lines of “which cleaning influencer wrote the children’s book Hinch Farm”.

Good news The Chase viewers, you can now buy this book for a princely 75p.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
No it was a question along the lines of “which cleaning influencer wrote the children’s book Hinch Farm”.

Good news The Chase viewers, you can now buy this book for a princely 75p.
Oh my Christ 🤦‍♀️Give me strength. She'll be cock-a-hoop tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s boring and gets obsessed with things and will do everything on repeat. Mind you at least she’s gone with the kids this time - it’s usually Jamie who takes the boys to soft play…. Or did Sophie sneak out for retail therapy and then rejoined Jamie & the boys
Don't be a troll she has autism remember. I mean how very unkind of you 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No the question
Made me laugh...Who wrote Welcome to Hinch Farm🤣🤣🤣
Trick question. It was a ghostwriter!

Seriously though, what’s up with all of these TV and media mentions recently? Is she just pulling all the plugs trying to stay relevant somehow as she knows she hasn’t got much to offer?
---
NUSTY HENS I’VE JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING.
I went to my parents’ house last week. My mum had the recommended by Mrs Hinch washing tabs (forgot what scent it was as I don’t really care but it was pink). What do? Do I disown her?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Do any of you nusshhhty troll hens have a similar sized house? I would be very intrigued what that place costs to run every month 🧐
Me. My shoulder is buried under a vest, long-sleeved T-shirt, jumper and gilet for most of the winter rather than bared at every given opportunity. Our maximum room temperature is 15 degrees at best in cold weather and I’m a stickler for turning off lights etc. My forecast annual energy costs for the next year are £5k so hers must be triple that.

The biggest cost is maintenance as everything costs more because there’s more of it and tradespeople charge you more because they think you can afford it. Jobs like repointing the patios are £5k, gardener is £4k a year, we have a pool which breaks constantly and it all adds up. I’m very aware that I’m lucky to have the space but the carrying cost does start to wear you down over time.

If I had no secure income like her, I’d be shitting myself frankly.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Me. My shoulder is buried under a vest, long-sleeved T-shirt, jumper and gilet for most of the winter rather than bared at every given opportunity. Our maximum room temperature is 15 degrees at best in cold weather and I’m a stickler for turning off lights etc. My forecast annual energy costs for the next year are £5k so hers must be triple that.

The biggest cost is maintenance as everything costs more because there’s more of it and tradespeople charge you more because they think you can afford it. Jobs like repointing the patios are £5k, gardener is £4k a year, we have a pool which breaks constantly and it all adds up. I’m very aware that I’m lucky to have the space but the carrying cost does start to wear you down over time.

If I had no secure income like her, I’d be shitting myself frankly.
It’s so not sustainable like is it? She haemorrhages money and there’s no way she’s earning anything near what she did at her peak

Reactions: 13
Trick question. It was a ghostwriter!

Seriously though, what’s up with all of these TV and media mentions recently? Is she just pulling all the plugs trying to stay relevant somehow as she knows she hasn’t got much to offer?
---
NUSTY HENS I’VE JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING.
I went to my parents’ house last week. My mum had the recommended by Mrs Hinch washing tabs (forgot what scent it was as I don’t really care but it was pink). What do? Do I disown her?
with immediate effect

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s so not sustainable like is it? She haemorrhages money and there’s no way she’s earning anything near what she did at her peak
But she is. She earned over £1 million last year and multiple millions the last three years.
I’ve been floating round these threads for two years and if I had £1 for every time someone says the end is nigh I’d be a millionaire 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Anyone still sat on the edge of their seat waiting for the new year reveal? No baby, range, book, animals, house refurb…what’s left?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
@Multi-21 i agree, but I’m mostly in disbelief that brands still pay her. Surely they see what we see? Hinch is totally tit at her job. If she worked with me she would be being performance managed.

as an aside, unfortunately I think we are still a couple of years away from ‘influencers’ no longer being a thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I just don’t think she has enough money to keep it all going. Assuming she has outgoings of nearly 10k plus two at private school, that’s 150k a year - a couple of million doesn’t go that far when you spend like that.

Reactions: 29
Sophie paid for sexypig daddy, cumwhore and bumhole stretcher!!
Not forgetting the glorious Titsalina Bumsquash 🤩 that one lives rent free in my head.
I’ve had a fabulous couple of days catching up on here, Happy New Year nusty hens, good health to you all while downing fat Coke & crunky snacks waiting on the next installment of the Hinch shitshow 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I just don’t think she has enough money to keep it all going. Assuming she has outgoings of nearly 10k plus two at private school, that’s 150k a year - a couple of million doesn’t go that far when you spend like that.
Don’t forget the £1k hair extensions, ridiculous amounts of Botox and filler, nails, fake tan and stick on eye brows (IYKYK)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.