Mrs Hinch #682 Christmas is done…next up, exploiting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ve just done a list of Stacey’s plans for 2024 on her thread. Hinch has nothing in comparison. Stacey’s got loads and probably even more stuff to announce we haven’t guessed yet
I was going to mention the list of deals SSS has, she couldn’t even fill a post it postponed randomly on her desk.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Considering the money she has and the amount of freebies she was gifted, she could have made the house into something nice.
But as she always does, she was desperate to rush it all as she will not wait for anything and she didn't even bother to make proper content from it.

She has just replicated her mothers 1980's taste on a bigger scale and it all looks very cheap, low end and naff.
Very much like her.

Reactions: 40
I was going to mention the list of deals SSS has, she couldn’t even fill a post it postponed randomly on her desk.
All those blank post its she was sticking to her table the other month were her projects for 2024

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I will never understand why she never showed people the actual renovations she did instead of just showing the final product

I will laugh and laugh and laugh if SS is pregnant

Reactions: 32
I will never understand why she never showed people the actual renovations she did instead of just showing the final product

Because they didn't really renovate it. Not properly. New floors and new kitchen cupboard doors is hardly rebuilding from scratch.
What she shared was what they did. They haven't even replaced the windows FFS, and they haven't made any interior layout changes bar removing a door and putting the orangery in. They've barely changed the colour of the walls.

Renovation is stripping out to the bare bones and starting again. She just decorated and not very nicely either.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
You nusty trolls have clearly not mended your jealoussss ways for the new year. She showed us the under-floor heating being fitted because it was gifted. Be kond! Get well! ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She's lost more followers today. I'm guessing the radio silence is because the autism reveal didn't go down as well as she'd hoped.

Reactions: 29
Do any of you nusshhhty troll hens have a similar sized house? I would be very intrigued what that place costs to run every month 🧐

Reactions: 14

Because she didn't do anything. She paid or begged for freebies. Brad the CAD, Flooring guy garage guys. Vulva drive. She did nowt. That's why she couldn't show her painting the front room because likely she went to tescos and came home and it was painted. Bit like when she fucked off to disneyland and the drive through was done.
She probably hoped to launch something off the back but I think SSS doing tap to tidy pickle cottage book trumped her

Reactions: 30
I have a similar type of house.. that’s not a flex or anything and I’ve worked damn hard for it. What hacks me off it’s all been handed to her mostly free, wrecking that’s house lovely charm. Not showing her “cheap” renovations and stringing her sheep with cheap junk.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.