Mrs Hinch #680 She can’t cope, she can’t sleep, she can’t have babydoll sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually bursting to comment and just say are you gonna respect his privacy now and take him off the Internet like Katie price should of done with Harvey all that time ago. All they think of is money.

Reactions: 45
Hinch, I couldn't give a tit that you and Ronald are apparently autistic, I do care about the fact that you're a Grade 1 bleep though.
Take your kids off social media, and while you're at it, duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Shes done it because she has nothing else literally NOTHING else we all knew she would finally do a revel when there was nothing left to give she's fuming Stacey has got lots going on already for next year and she hasn't and that's what it boils down to anything going forward will be autistic related. Time to take the boys of Instagram soph and finally let them have some privacy
ps remove your numbers like you do on EVERY other post

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Poor boy having all his medical info posted online for anyone to read/see. Medical records are private. I hope he gives her loads of tit in years to come. I pray he doesn’t get bullied at school as he gets older. Take your kids offline now!!

Reactions: 35
Limited language cos she's thick, socially inept not lack of social awareness, we don't know about her facial expressions cos of her heavy filtering, I don't hear a flat tone, greedy not obsessive and the weight issue is a whole different issue, I could quite easily pin some of those to myself and proclaim autism, the autism spectrum is very wide
The fact that you’ve gone straight for “thick” tells me your knowledge of disability is limited.

being socially inept is also a sign.

greedy is completely different from obsessive.

Reactions: 10
No-one needs to know about Ron. His health and any issues should not be up for public discussion. She is going down the Christine Mcguiness and PTWM path.. is a book & documentary about to follow? This type of thing makes her happy - you can tell she thrives on it. It’s the same when Ron was in hospital. Shame on her for using her son as content yet again. She has nothing left and she knows it and this is her way of trying to claw the deals in 😡

Reactions: 33
My heart is breaking for that dear boy. His future has been destroyed by super mumma. bleep isn’t a strong enough word to describe her. Inch needs to take his balls out of her lv and stop this. I guess the money means more.

Reactions: 29
The fact that you’ve gone straight for “thick” tells me your knowledge of disability is limited.

being socially inept is also a sign.

greedy is completely different from obsessive.
I don't come here for comments on myself, if that's how you feel maybe comment on other posts too, I stand by my comment that she is thick, nothing to do with autism, you don't know anything about me

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
No coincidence that we’ve had random people in here asking about this? Obviously the press have been prepped or her management are trying to get quotes ready from the haters 🙄.
thought the same…cue Daily Fail ‘Brave Mrs Hinch trolled after revealing diagnosis’ or something.

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Imagine selling your child’s soul to the public☹imagine your child as an adult knowing there parents and grandmother orchestrated this whole charred of a life to boost your marketing fathers ego. WOW. She couldn’t make the big time alone , he tried his best and couldn’t so pedal out the children who have no say. Speechless. I’d rather be skint than sell my child’s privacy to the internet.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
I’m thinking was that recent photo shoot done ready for the autism revelation? YMU are pretty shady and would love all this.

• Angry
Reactions: 45
I don't come here for comments on myself, if that's how you feel maybe comment on other posts too, I stand by my comment that she is thick, nothing to do with autism, you don't know anything about me
I don’t know why you’re telling me to comment elsewhere.

Thick is an ableist slur.

Reactions: 5
FFS, trying to arrange an adult autism assessment for myself and if anyone tells me I'm copying her now I may go into orbit. 😭🤬

I'm very glad that Ron has been diagnosed and I hope thay they're getting the support that he needs to thrive rather than survive. Get him off SM NOW. As for Sopha... 😬
This is exactly it. I'm 28 and for the last few years I've become extremely aware that I may be neurodivergent. I can't afford private and I don't feel ready to face the NHS. Partly due to the social anxiety aspect but mainly scared to even begin the process as I know the topic of autism has really become more widespread, particularly due to TikTok with people sharing their life, experiences and traits. First hand. Real people. Not a list of traits on a medical site. Not a bad thing by any means, as it reaches an audience that may not of made the connection before.

BUT due to this, I was worried to seek a diagnosis because I'm scared of professionals or anyone thinking I'm trying to 'follow a trend' so to speak. Her revealing she has autism as just made me feel... really upset. And angry. I don't believe she is autistic but I can't make sense of my feelings or anger towards this. It's like she's made it for harder for people who may be struggling because of the reason I've just stated? I'm making no sense but ugh.

I hope someone understands 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Like what? I know the criteria for children but not adults so am genuinely interested.
The criteria for an adult in Essex on an ASD assessment is four years waiting. You do an AQ 10 that the family have to answer as well and then you go for your ADI testing over two sessions over the course of three months. It goes to a panel that MDT will then make a decision,once a decisions been made they then decide the type of autism and adult has e.g. High functioning. If you go privately, it is obviously a whole lot quicker costs around £3000 and it’s done in a similar aspect. My husband was diagnosed with autism in 2019 via Essex mental health. He saw a psychologist and an occupational therapist, which is what they would say to get the diagnosis and it took forever to get the results and then you get an ADI report after with everything. Hope that helps x

• Wow
My mind went there too. Really unusual timing for something she's known about and been able to plan to reveal for a long time.
Especially as Christmas will push it out of everyone’s thoughts. Maybe the plan is to release the info now so she can do her book reveal in January with it being less of a surprise. Probably what those awful photos were for the other day, imagine sitting down and planking how to reveal your sons personal and private medical issues to the world just for money.

• Sad
Haven’t been here for ages as I tend to hang on the PTWM thread (another dick who needs to learn that kids are not content! 🥴) but I saw hunch’s post and nearly broke my hip running here!

Just when you think these influencers can’t get any worse they always manage a new low! Poor Ron ☹

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.