Mrs Hinch #680 She can’t cope, she can’t sleep, she can’t have babydoll sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I refuse to comment on the details of that post but like the rest of you, see the ulterior motive behind it. I’m left pondering -
Why now? It’s a random Wednesday evening post. She’s got something else planned that needs her to have revealed that first. I’m sticking with hinch farm no2 superpowers brothers.
Or she’s got wind that trollomon is revealing something big in January and needs to get in there first.

Whatever it is a lot will be checking in here I imagine to scrutinise what the “trolls”’are saying. So let’s keep reiterating that she’s the one exploiting her child.
My mind went there too. Really unusual timing for something she's known about and been able to plan to reveal for a long time.

Reactions: 28
Nah, I don't for a sec believe she's autistic. Ronnie, possibly but I couldn't give a toss about the kid enough to care - I just feel sorry for him having to go through life with her as his mum, telling allllll to loads of strangers, and the fact she's shot in she's autistic too is pathetic. She bloody well isn't, she's just a bleep. All cos she can't bare to let her kid have something, she has to turn it into something bigger.
She's sat there and realised she can turn her page into a mummy and son takes on autism. She's not stupid. She knows what she's doing.

I'm in full support of ND, personal reasons which I won't go into on a thread, but she knows what she's doing. She's a narcissist. Nothing more.
I don’t agree. There are a number of aspects to her presentation that stick firmly into the category of female pattern autism.

Reactions: 19
Poor boy. Anyone he meets can do a quick Google search of him and his whole life is out their for all to see.
As if social situations aren't difficult enough for him..this is all going to follow him his whole life.
It’ll be in ok magazine tomorrow with her new pictures. I’m just struggling to see where she has difficulties across the three areas required for diagnosis. Being a selfish narcissist isn’t one of the criteria.

Reactions: 36
Mario jumped on the bandwagon now... what is it with these people?
Get that child off of social media now you disgusting excuse for a mother.

Reactions: 26
Can anyone kindly screenshot this reveal for us who were very sadly blocked? My usual anon viewer is on the blink.

I'm fankuu.

Ps) Hinch you are a bleep. And we called this bleeping years ago you absolute knob, so stop thinking you're so clever and special!
IMG_20231220_183929.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So she's jumped on the autism bandwagon. I don't buy it, Ronnie yes but her no. It's really disgusting how these "influencers " use autism like its a bleeping trend 😡 she has been drip feeding this for ages with the constant mentioning of the tins etc. Give it a year or two and she'll be saying Lennie is transgender and the doll saga will all suddenly make sense 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
My 17 year old daughter is autistic. She is very high functioning and is still in school and has a part time job. We really don't tell anyone and it's up to her if she wants anyone to know.
I feel so sorry for Ron because the Internet is forever and what she posts about her kids will come back to haunt her when they are older.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Happy to leave the likes on for this post isn’t she, she knows it will finally generate her some actual interest and engagement

Reactions: 33
I don’t agree. There are a number of aspects to her presentation that stick firmly into the category of female pattern autism.
Like what? I know the criteria for children but not adults so am genuinely interested.

Reactions: 6
Well well well can honestly say I've never been less shocked on here before ...we all knew her announcing Ronnie's ND/ autism was coming ..but we get a double whammy cos SHE'S autistic too 🙄🙄
What a vile cretin she is ..gonna exploit her son and get as much engagement, content and money out of this situation as she can 🤦🏼‍♀️ and saying she's been diagnosed too just gives her more of a shield (having anxiety just wasn't cutting it anymore) and will make the fick as duck sheep even more protective of her 😫
Not buying it at all ..gives her a "reason" for having fiddle around her 24/7 and why shes never alone with her own children..
She'll never be a Christine McGuinness type ambassador for Autism...for one thing CM keeps her children out of the public eye and never shown their faces to the world of social media ..polar opposite of dipshit hinch

• Heart
Reactions: 43
On a post about ronnies diagnosis (not that I think she should be posting about it) of course she’s made it all about her. Narc

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The sickening thing is she doesn't post anything by accident..that post would have been planned, written, checked all foe engagement. She's disgusting

Reactions: 47
Sorry if im repeating anything but is this why she had her little ‘at home photoshoot’ ?

Getting ready for all the interviews and press coverage.

The only thing I have to say on this is Poor Ronni e. He’s been mama’s little cashcow since the day he was conceived and now it’s gonna get even worse for him 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 57
Of course the likes turned on on this post as she knows its getting loads of engagement & can cash in on the poor child🙄🙄
No fear of her allowing him to live in private now..cash cow Ron has just begun😡

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Like what? I know the criteria for children but not adults so am genuinely interested.
flst tone
Repetitive behvaiour
Obsessive traits
Limited language
Echolalia
History of weight issues
Limited facial expressions
Lack of social awareness

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.