Mrs Hinch #680 She can’t cope, she can’t sleep, she can’t have babydoll sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm reading the comments and wondering why everyone is "proud" of them? bleeping weirdos

Reactions: 47
I’d have said she has ADHD over autism but that doesn’t get the likes/comments as much. Whatever it is I shouldn’t know about Ronnie’s diagnosis. That she should have kept to herself. I taught for over 40 years and some children obviously had SEN but we wouldn’t have dreamt of telling other parents that they had an issue because guess what it was private and that’s how it should be. bleep

Reactions: 40
She has to up the game for her Christmas time posts as she has nothing.

Well here we go, she's been sitting on an autistic diagnosis for months.

Reactions: 38
100% she's has diagnosed herself from one of those online diagnostic tests,a bit like eden Harvey did ! She just has to make it about her the selfish cow she is ! She's a vile human being and a awful mother the way she exploits those boys
Here's hoping 2024 is the downfall of her

Reactions: 34
98 out of the 400+ people that I follow also follow MrsHinch, only 2 of them have liked the post. One of them Is Mario. I'm not sure why, but this feels like a small win.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Take that poor boy off social media!! It’s not for you to share to everyone …she’s a disgusting mother …I used to like her I now despise her she should be ashamed and if she does make money off of him because of this diagnosis then she is sick …sick sick sick

Reactions: 27
"Autism is a super power!" Is the equivalent to "all lives matter" or "were all just human" when it comes to recognising what people of colour have to deal with.

Reactions: 47
Have they no new contracts coming up? They've been sitting on this for a while, waiting to play this card. As someone earlier mentioned maybe they got wind of something coming (trolloman deal?) and its spooked the pair of them into announcing it now, hoping it will bring press and TV exposure. Oh, and money flowing into the depleted coffers.

Reactions: 31
I'm reading the comments and wondering why everyone is "proud" of them? bleeping weirdos
So weird congratulating her for announcing her son’s medical conditions to strangers on the internet…Just one fight in the comments so far as to whether it’s appropriate to liken autism to a superpower??? Shane really as that’s probably the title of the new book currently being printed!

Reactions: 42
Que the Mrs Hinch & Christine McGuinness meet up that we never wanted in the first place to happen docu series 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 34
flst tone
Repetitive behvaiour
Obsessive traits
Limited language
Echolalia
History of weight issues
Limited facial expressions
Lack of social awareness
Limited language cos she's thick, socially inept not lack of social awareness, we don't know about her facial expressions cos of her heavy filtering, I don't hear a flat tone, greedy not obsessive and the weight issue is a whole different issue, I could quite easily pin some of those to myself and proclaim autism, the autism spectrum is very wide

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Is there NOTHING left that those boys have private?

She really would sell her soul, except she doesn’t have one, so she has to sell her children instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
No coincidence that we’ve had random people in here asking about this? Obviously the press have been prepped or her management are trying to get quotes ready from the haters 🙄.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.