Mrs Hinch #679 Forget the Elf, leave Hinch on the shelf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bragging again about how much things cost. She disgusts me so much! Those mean witch faces she keeps pulling. What a twit!!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Alien sex doll!!! 🤣🤣🤣 I wonder if that’s the actual name of the filter?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We’ve had £12 baubles, £12 socks, what’s the next £12 item? She likes things in three’s right?!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Sorry if this has already been said. I'm so behind and haven't posted on here for ages as she was just doing my head in and I couldn't look at her.

But on her latest story, where she is saying she is so tired. 🙄 why is the gap between her nose and upper lip so massive? Can't she see how big she has filtered it to be. It looks so ridiculous. What is she thinking altering her face like that, she almost looks like an animation. 🤯

Reactions: 20
She's such a moany old cow isn't she? Just like her mother. She never ever seems to be happy about anything. Does she really think people like listening to her moaning about her life when she has a nice house, two kids, plenty of money, plenty of support and some of her followers will likely have very little and much more reason to moan? Selfish bleep

Reactions: 39
You'd think with all that tend work and low end ads she does she'd be knackered and sleep like a baby!

Maybe try not using your kids for content/profit, continual lying, bully tactics and you might be able to sleep at night!

Can the doctor prescribe that? Idk 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is she pissed when she does these videos? Hi everyone, are you ok?? Eyes rolling, cackle, cackle, I love it if I'm honesccccht guyssschhhhhh 🙄

Reactions: 16
I'm about to rant and tbh i know some isnt Sofas fault but how she acts makes me boil at times.

Soph maybe try doing some real hard honest work that may help you sleep or maybe some real parenting.

The fake yawn 🥱 the my £12 sock boohoo don't even get me started on look at my front room bullshit. Less is more.

I'd love you to walk a mile in some of us trolls real lives. This week a loved one was put into hospital last night they was put onto palliative care so its a ticking time bomb. I spent all day at the hospital Tuesday and all day today this was after a nightshift and no sleep either. I'm a single mum plus everything else I'm dealing with too. I feel broken (don't need sympathy just needed a little rant). Because these social media cunts do my head in, get given everything for free yet still cry poor me. It boils my absolute piss 😤 walk in the real world and you will understand struggles

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Oh she is FEELING herself tonight isn’t she?!
Filtered to duck, fake ass face.
It's because it's not her real bleeping face. I don't know how she can do it so brazenly after we saw her wicked witch nose in all its glory. Doesn't she feel like embarrassed?! How are her sheep not like wait who was that person yesterday in your house they didn't look like you.
I just require more people commenting on her photoshoot asking who she is.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.