Mrs Hinch #675 I’ll be there for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never been a particularly overprotective parent but is giving razor sharp shards of boiled sugar to small children really a good idea?

Reactions: 36
I'm sorry you had to go through that experience. xx

Reactions: 27
I'm sorry you had to go through that experience. xx
Thank you

I'm debating releasing a book about PTSD and lil old me, it might pay for a house I can't afford and invest in some animals I can't be bothered to look after but that's fine, I'll just get my Mum and husband to wipe my incapable arsenal hole xo

Reactions: 44
Did anyone think the RSPCA stories were so impersonal?
Like she got in absorbed minimal information, had some pictures taken and got out.

Reactions: 21
Imagine making a grid post for a shit cake, to justify why you’re not ‘doing anything’ for Bonfire Night who the fuck cares

Reactions: 23
She’ll use the “not liking fireworks” (even though as people have said above, the kids were fine with them before) to further the whole thing of Ronnie being ND

Reactions: 16
Not going to a display is fine/normal etc. I don’t really like them either because they end up costing you shedloads in drinks, rides, flashing stick tat from Shein. We’ve just had the fire pit in the garden and toasted some marshmallows, cutla sparklers (standard issue not ‘silent’ ones ) job done.

what I find a bit mental is the caption about how they expect a cake so she tried to find one and couldn’t but has fashioned one because she’s super mum 🥹 can she never say ‘sorry but no’ to her twins?! Always thought she was The boss babe in that house but clearly the kids lay down the law

Reactions: 24
I see her mate Georgia (make up kid) has taken her eldest boy for a day out in London today, just the 2 of them. There’s no way that super mum Sopha would/could ever do that with either of her toddler twins. Sad really isn’t it, she can’t go anywhere without at least one other adult

Reactions: 29
They’ve not asked for a cake. She’s seen it online and been all “will mummaz make you a cake instead of us going to the fireworks with all the peasants?”

Reactions: 17
Quite possibly the best recap of all time. *chief’s kiss*

Reactions: 9
If your son doesn’t like loud noises why do you subject him to your voice and cackle every day?

Ron doesn’t have autism, he has livingwithsophism. She’s turned him into a nervous wreck, scared of everything & who used to speak over him or laugh at him every time he did anything. When was bad parenting masked as autism?

Reactions: 55
Trolloman at it again. Photo of Rex holding a silent sparkler. Huge grin on his face and eyes sparkling. Your turn Sofa. What have you got? We’re waiting ……..
Tumbleweed…….,

Reactions: 29
Come on, Trollomong. Pop up your little fireworks post up and out-do whatever shit show this silly bint is planning on showing us.
Hopefully she’ll go into a strop and spare us all

Reactions: 14
How sharp are those toasting forks that the kids are eating the marshmallows off?
Also, Freda, atrocious acting, in fact, terrible acting from the whole family, please try and do better

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.