Mrs Hinch #671 Stacey’s gone all Dragon’s Den, while Hinch only has her Lakey 10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:

"Maybe she's born with it? More likely it's a filter"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Is Ron listening to Tom Jones her equivalent of her Michael Bolton obsession?
Steady!!!! I can’t have anything said about our Tom😂😂
---
She must have got that crappy record player from Amazon. I can’t think why else she’d post such private moments of that poor child devoid of emotions standing by it.

That kid is going to have unimaginable psychological issues as a result of all this.

I know I know, I’ve said it a million times, but I just cannot believe what a terrible mother she is. Absolutely shocking. I can’t believe that some laws have to be enforced so that actual adults stop mentally abusing their kids like this.
How can she not see it???? no maternal instinct at all what mother can’t see when her child is sad ? she never ceases to amaze me

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s against the law to filter when advertising beauty products

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
FFS. Stop using filters to advertise beauty products and stop advertising products that test on animals you absolute selfish cuntpuffin! As long as she’s getting paid she doesn’t give a tit does she?

• Angry
Reactions: 37
Oh my God. We honestly need a thread simply titled “YOU DONT LOOK LIKE THAT “ and the bow and bleeping eyebrows and now the bleeping winking.
duck OFF
bleep 😅

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
I like to put a little bit under my nose guys.....yeah we know 😏 You put a lot under your nose on Ronnie's birthday Live didn't you? If you know you know.....
Hahahahaha, forgot about that shitshow🌨🌨🌨 I'm embarrassed for her all over again!

Reactions: 10
Her head reminds me of a barbie head, you know when you were younger and you would take them off with a pop, head way too big for her neck it's had me sniggering 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I like to put a little bit under my nose guys.....yeah we know 😏 You put a lot under your nose on Ronnie's birthday Live didn't you? If you know you know.....
Hahahahah where’s the screenshot from that live that she did

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ, Slop! How much bleeping filter, sorry, makeup have you got on that boat of yours?
---
Also I love Amazon prime day becozzzz….
It lines my pockets full of your thick hunzzz cash.
Utter prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New thread Nusties xx

Reactions: 6
FFS. Stop using filters to advertise beauty products and stop advertising products that test on animals you absolute selfish cuntpuffin! As long as she’s getting paid she doesn’t give a tit does she?
Cuntpuffin this is my new word bleeping love you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.