Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With her new flash mop... what ever happened to Vera? She’s been moved to loft with trace and trace mop...
And Paul the Pine what ever happened to that poor fucker 🤣 he’s not used to shine the sink anymore 😢 That’s probably why the shelves at my local The Range are full to the brim lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yep! She got new doors throughout the house (so that they matched) when she had the extension done. I calculate that to be 8 doors (Master BR, Ronnie BR, Henry Br, Spare BR, En Suite, main Bathroom, Kitchen, Downstairs WC). Not sure if there is a door leading from the hallway into the dining area any more but if there is, that would be 9 doors. ALL gifted! It's hard to be 100% which doors they chose so assuming it's the cheapest option of that style which is £159, that's a grand total of £1272.00!

It's very annoying that she doesn't have to label them as gifted anytime they appear in a frame of her stories or on the grid because if you missed the initial post where she explained they were gifted, this is probably the first you would know.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Or thread suggestion from my first ever proper post
Shortened to fit
Mrs hinch is cunning, SH is brass, SH is cleaning whilst she takes it up the asssssss

I’m so glad I joined

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly that. I've thought Henry looks very much on the podgy side for a long time. Most dogs need a morning and evening walk at least, plus a good walk at the weekend. I doubt Henry gets walked. Once a week if he's lucky. Poor thing just be so bored stuck in the house with no exercise. Plus where are his toys?
Yeah I thought that too. I used to have a Rottweiler x Bullmastiff and she used to have 3 walks a day at least half hour/1 hour each one and I had a 6 month old at the time. Then on weekends we used to take her out to let off steam for a good 2-3 hours. He shows a few behaviours that are a little concerning too. I actually feel quite sorry for him. You can love your dog more than anything which I don’t doubt she does however you need to be educated on how to care for one properly. Any pet for that matter.

Reactions: 7
I feel exactly the same as you. How egotistical do you have to be to replace such a sacred word with your own name. Next time she uses it i'm going to message her about it. She needs to stop doing it. It's not funny or cute. It's disrespectful and offensive. I have no doubt she will just ignore and block, but that's no loss to me.
I totally agree with this. She doesn’t respect anything or anyone other than her bank balance 😡

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion :-

“T’is the month before Christmas, and all through Hinch’s house, everything is gifted, time to upgrade the spouse?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Moved my daughter out of our bedroom at 4.5 months because she outgrew her snuzpod and we kept disturbing her when we went to bed. She’s slept happily in her room throughout the night eversince.

I know we dislike Hinch but the mum shaming is causing my eyes to roll all around my head. As if you all followed every single NHS guideline....
Yep we're already planning on moving my baby out to his own room after Christmas and he'll be about 4.5 months then. He fidgets so much in his sleep it's keeping me awake and only wakes once in the night for feeds now.

• Wow
Yeah I thought that too. I used to have a Rottweiler x Bullmastiff and she used to have 3 walks a day at least half hour/1 hour each one and I had a 6 month old at the time. Then on weekends we used to take her out to let off steam for a good 2-3 hours. He shows a few behaviours that are a little concerning too. I actually feel quite sorry for him. You can love your dog more than anything which I don’t doubt she does however you need to be educated on how to care for one properly. Any pet for that matter.
Henry is a spaniel. Aren't that a breed used for hunting? If so Henry needs a lot more exercise and stimulation than he gets. A lot of people look at the cuteness when they buy a dog and not if the breed fits their lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's amazing, considering how quiet she kept the extension building on her instagram account, almost keeping it a secret until it was mostly built, that this door company knew she was in need of new doors, so reached out to her to gift some. They must have just guessed. Not at all as though someone contacted wallpaper companies, carpet suppliers, interior door suppliers, fitted wardrobes etc, asking what they could have for free in return for a tag on stories.
They approached the necessary companies 💯

Reactions: 4
The way she talks adding an S where it shouldn’t be reminds me of how Gollum talks in lord of the rings 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
“Does anyone else have days like this?!”

Yeah I worked 8 hours today Soph and my bus was 40 minutes late coming home and now I’m changing the sheets because I was too exhausted to do it at the weekend. My partner is just home after a 12 hour day, he’s trying to get dinner on quickly so we can have 2-3 hours max together just chilling. The bags of clothes I have for charity duck knows when I’ll actually get them to a shop. Speaking of clothes I got a great eBayer yesterday - a bundle of maternity clothes for £8 because I can’t afford to buy them new. Sadly no one gifted me them. I fancy some chocolate too but there’s none in the house and no one sent me any. Oh well. duck OFF SOPH.

I’m not bitter that people have money - I wouldn’t watch Kardashian’s / Real Housewives if I was. I’m pissed off Hinch exists.
I got all of my maternity clothes from ebay. Why buy something new you're only going to wear a few months.

Reactions: 2
These Hinch brands are a flippin’ joke. On to the next low life... 🙄

Not just for you swiping up but after you have swiped up they will earn a percentage of any purchases you make on that website for 30 days thereafter.

I've been busy over on the MOD thread for the past few days watching all the tit hit the fan and now Im back to catch up here 😃
Thanks for clarifying. This is sickening, especially when they do it on purpose but pretend they are genuine accounts just being themselves (Lyndsey). Sly witches, the lot of them!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
And Paul the Pine what ever happened to that poor fucker 🤣 he’s not used to shine the sink anymore 😢 That’s probably why the shelves at my local The Range are full to the brim lol
Defo still has some in the garage space tidy which is just there and not being used.

Reactions: 3
She might as well start calling herself QVC. That’s what she’s bloody like.
I was just thinking this the other day because the types of people who would get into debt buying overpriced crap from QVC are just older versions of the types of people buying every single swipe up. All she is these days is a shopping channel.

Reactions: 8
Think it’s only a matter of time till her bubble bursts more people are cottoning on to her “selling” I did buy a lot of different cleaning stuff when i first followed her (b4i saw the light) lol now i feel sad that she uses the phrase women shd support women when she is feathering her best ripping women off 🙉🙉🙉

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.