Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Henry is a spaniel. Aren't that a breed used for hunting? If so Henry needs a lot more exercise and stimulation than he gets. A lot of people look at the cuteness when they buy a dog and not if the breed fits their lifestyle.
Hers is a show cocker - definitely not bred for hunting....unless it’s for something gifted 😂
I’ve got a working cocker, I don’t use him for that purpose, he’s definitely a pet. The only thing he hunts is tennis balls and treats 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Or thread suggestion from my first ever proper post
Shortened to fit
Mrs hinch is cunning, SH is brass, SH is cleaning whilst she takes it up the asssssss

I’m so glad I joined
What about?

Mrs H is cunning, Mrs H is crass, Mrs H makes millions whilst sitting on her ass?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Mrs Hinch: "I don't read about myself"

Also Mrs Hinch: defends positioning of play mat, demonstrates toy selection, purchases slightly more stimulating and colourful toy, gives a safety disclaimer on every post... And perhaps most ironically, is doing stories based around the fact that things are being said about her...

Reactions: 22
Seen some posts on Facebook about how great the tracksuit suit, sorry lounge set is. It’s wonderfully soft and everyone is so jealous.
Anyone asking questions so a being called bitter 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Potential thread name?

Another bloody post advertising her book, when will the rest of the Hinch Army realise all Mrs.Hinch is, is a crook....

Reactions: 8
Tread suggestion: lounge wear, I despair, blue ticks and zoflora'd dicks..making soup gives Vegas kicks.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion...

Buy my new notebook and my loungewear set, I won’t be happy until you’re all in debt

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yeah know the feeling Hinch
drop kids at creche,
go to work all day,
do food shopping,
collect kids from creche

You have a hard life lady !!!!

View attachment 56737
I know a few of you have already said it but bloody hell. How deluded is this woman? Have we ever had one of those days? Doesn’t absolutely everyone in the world? What she’s posted there sounds like one of my days off! I’d love it if that’s all I had to contend with in a day. And I’d consider myself to have quite an easy life too! I’m perfectly aware that there are plenty of people out there that have to do much more than I do just to get by

I do more than that in my lunch time while I’m working 7 hours and after a 3 hour round commute. Those are 5 minute jobs at most. Post office, bank, petrol station? Yeah hardly slumming it! Although I suppose when you have to pick up 25 million ebayers from the post office or deposit your thousands earned from swipe ups some of those jobs might take a bit longer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I'm making a prediction for next year!

A Mrs Hinch advent calendar/gift box containing a few of her favourite cleaning products in mini/sample/tester sizes, Mrs Hinch merch including, mini note book or sticky notes, mini highlighters/crystal pen/pencil (like the mini ones you get in ikea), sheet face masks, bath bombs, head band, mini candle, wax melts (Ava May), fluffy socks, eye mask, sleep spray, hot chocolate sachet, little bag of marshmallows, and in window/box 24 a full size minkehhhh or dave!

duck it...she might even include a dvd of her wedding video and a few mug shots lol!
Don’t be giving her bloody ideas!! 😂

Is she serious? 😂 I'd love to see what would happen if Henry saw a squirrel when she had it on 😂😂
What a prick!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.