Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Ronnie looks really happy with what looks like candy floss on a stick. As for Henry disliking the mat - reason being it aint bloody grey, poor dog isnt used to seeing colours
Ahhh the gifted “baby Dave” she accidentally exposed having been shoved in a drawer and forgotten about whilst having a sort out. I thought she’d have to save grace and show everyone she appreciates it really and oh look at mini Hinch now hinching away with it! Thanks Pledge *gifted. Why is she reassuring everyone she’s there supervising on most of the baby posts today 🤔

Reactions: 15
😒 I can just seen them both in the Mickey and Minnie ears 🤦🏼‍♀️😅 Our trip to Hinchey Land 2020
I hope they don't ruin this for me.
I'm a huge Disney fan but I work dam hard to save to be afford to go every couple. Of years! And the fact she might just get handed it all on a plate

Reactions: 14
I’ve also seen a few doctors recommend NOT to have the skin removal surgery as the scarring is so bad. My friend had it done and her scarring is horrendous
This is such news to me! I’ve never come across it, so I was quite surprised to hear it. I’ve watched and read a lot of stories about people with huge weight loss and the issues they’ve had with the excess skin causing sores, open wounds and infections so I assumed it would be a 100% yes for surgeons.

Reactions: 2
I hope they don't ruin this for me.
I'm a huge Disney fan but I work dam hard to save to be afford to go every couple. Of years! And the fact she might just get handed it all on a plate
Snap. My dad works for BA so I was very fortunate to go to Disneyworld a couple of times when I was a kid. I don’t think I’ll get to do the same for my boys for a very long time and after vigorous saving 😩

Reactions: 3
He’s just as bad as her especially when he was on the beg for a gifted pool table
Was he? God those two never stop! It’s really gone to both their heads

Do you think there’s no previous pictures come out the woodwork because people can’t be bothered to deal with the backlash from her? She seems like such a nasty piece of work when she doesn’t get her own way that if I was in that situation I wouldn’t even bother! She seems the type to turn up at your door and have it out with you because you don’t like her!

the only reason her ‘fans’ are using hinchmas is in the hope of getting a mention on her instagram.
Yes!!! I never thought of this, but I bet you’re right! It makes sense

😒 I can just seen them both in the Mickey and Minnie ears 🤦🏼‍♀️😅 Our trip to Hinchey Land 2020
please Nooooo I got disney Florida each year and if she Starts plastering it everywhere she’s going to ruin it for me , and someone seriously needs to get her to stop putting that bloody voice on what the actual f is wrong with her !!!!!!!

Reactions: 8
Was he? God those two never stop! It’s really gone to both their heads
Yeah not long after the garage floor was finished, said he was hoping for one and even put #gifted and the fingers crossed emoji

Reactions: 4
“Does anyone else have days like this?!”

Yeah I worked 8 hours today Soph and my bus was 40 minutes late coming home and now I’m changing the sheets because I was too exhausted to do it at the weekend. My partner is just home after a 12 hour day, he’s trying to get dinner on quickly so we can have 2-3 hours max together just chilling. The bags of clothes I have for charity duck knows when I’ll actually get them to a shop. Speaking of clothes I got a great eBayer yesterday - a bundle of maternity clothes for £8 because I can’t afford to buy them new. Sadly no one gifted me them. I fancy some chocolate too but there’s none in the house and no one sent me any. Oh well. duck OFF SOPH.

I’m not bitter that people have money - I wouldn’t watch Kardashian’s / Real Housewives if I was. I’m pissed off Hinch exists.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I'm wondering about Disney land Paris. Didn't she post in that list about where she wanted to travel to. And I know magic breaks gift to influencers and 'work' with them
Come on handsomes boys we are goings to Disney’s land Paris. I’m gonna hinch mickeys mouses

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
“Does anyone else have days like this?!”

Yeah I worked 8 hours today Soph and my bus was 40 minutes late coming home and now I’m changing the sheets because I was too exhausted to do it at the weekend. My partner is just home after a 12 hour day, he’s trying to get dinner on quickly so we can have 2-3 hours max together just chilling. The bags of clothes I have for charity duck knows when I’ll actually get them to a shop. Speaking of clothes I got a great eBayer yesterday - a bundle of maternity clothes for £8 because I can’t afford to buy them new. Sadly no one gifted me them. I fancy some chocolate too but there’s none in the house and no one sent me any. Oh well. duck OFF SOPH.

I’m not bitter that people have money - I wouldn’t watch Kardashian’s / Real Housewives if I was. I’m pissed off Hinch exists.
Love an eBay maternity bargain!! I’ve had some wicked bits from there! ❤ The bundles people sell are so worth it....I’ll definitely be doing the same when I’m out of mine....

Reactions: 4
Why does she talk to her dog and kid like they are idiots

it’s just waters
He doesn’t likes its
Aww hansomes it’s just your brothers new monies makings scheme
Don’t worries hansomes we will makes millions from this ads

• Haha
Reactions: 32
First time commenting, only joined today. I just can't deal with her voice it goes right through me, ahhh handsnomes manssss 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 15
@Snoozeswitch
To the tune of break up bye bye

Mrs Hinch is Cunning, Mrs Hinch is Brass. Mrs Hinch is cleaning whilst she takes it up the aaaaaaaaaasssss.
she got all those minkehs, Zoflora all her worktops, karate chopping pillows and preaching to her followers.
chorus
I wish she’d f*ck off and say bye bye.
take her army with her and stop spinning all these lies.
I wish you get that on a thread title :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Going back to that box of lenor rubbish for the competition most of the hinchers already have all of these products surely so it’s not very exciting is it???

Ronnie is defo gonna eat mini Dave one day if he’s anything like my boy any toy he holds ends up in his mouth not that Dave duster is a toy but you know

She makes me sick when she says she’s had a hard day or a long day or whatever. She doesn’t do anything so why would she have a bad day

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She definitely reads here, how many times has tummy time been mentioned here recently and suddenly she's mentioned it on her stories.

She got me with the duster, it means a lot to her that Ronnie likes a duster?

It also annoys me when she goes on saying "does anyone else have days like this?" Yes Sophie, people are out 8+ hours a day working their arse off and having terrible days.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.