Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s hard to figure out what’s true and what’s not because the only pictures of her whole body was was she was pregnant, and didn’t she lose quite a bit of weight while she was pregnant?. I think she’s put weight back on now since giving birth and not in a bad way at all, she looks healthy. But the only pictures she posts of herself she’s usually covered or she has a filter, or it’s professionally photo shopped. She definitely doesn’t need to be insecure about the way she looks because she’s not ugly by any means and has a lovely figure.
She really does, I’d kill for a figure like hers instead of looking like the pilsbury dough boy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can I just ask - do influencers such as Sophie still get paid if we click on the swipe up but don’t purchase? As I’ve noticed Lyndsey Queen of Clean (are you cleaning or fashion - make your mind up hun) is always adding swipe ups to her outfits without mentioning where the outfit is from or how much it is - and I find myself wanting to swipe up just to find out. Is this done purposely??

Reactions: 6
Seems that Mrs flinch is pushing herself onto SS probably hoping for a spot on loose woman.

Here she goes again with her pathetic songs and filters. Look after your kid and spend time nurturing him not prancing about with a lion face on you.

I’ve spent way to much time here this morning. I’m now going to finish My housework and cleaning... you know that thing that was around way before she was born but she’s seemed to have made everyone think she invented it. Stupid bint can’t stand her.
How long will it be before she’s on there with her new bestie 😩 Meanwhile is Trace ok?? She seems to have been f’d off out of it nowadays 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just feel for Ronnie, I’ve never seen him smile properly or laugh :(
My take on it, is when he's being filmed, all he's seeing is the mobile phone. Take that out the equation and replace it with a friendly face, the reaction could well be completely different.

Reactions: 17
The only way I became aware of the OK mag comments was because Hinch posted about them on her stories. I don't follow OK on any platform so would have been none the wiser if she hadn't made them public. She really doesn't help herself 🙄
isaw this here , I don’t follow her or OK so she drew attention herself to the comment, set her army on the girl who made the comment sat back and watched as it got horrible and the girl who made the comment was horribly trolled beyond ridiculous that anyone can defend Sophie she knew exactly what she was doing because she has done it before , she ignores thousands of I love you , I think you are amazing posts but manages to spot a comment not even on her page but she doesn’t look for the negative ! She has proved to be thoroughly dishonest and manipulative many many times those who continue to follow can’t not see this so they clearly admire those qualities but only in women who look like Sophie if your plai , ordinary and tell lies that same army will destroy you especially if Sophie takes any interest in you they have made movies about mean girls its a pattern of behaviour and Sophie knows the script ,Moshe has perfected the script she is no dumb blonde she is very savvy , however she can’t handle the criticism especially about her appearance it will be her undoing as she is finding it harder to hide her true self she is becoming a monster of her own creation , she has started to believe her own lies and is losing touch with reality if the people who love her don’t see this then they are not looking ...

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
With a white board dangling over her head, and Trace label across her forehead (grey obvs) 🤣
Hahahaha
Imagine looking around your home and it’s sterile and there is grey labels stuck to every part.
I reckon she has labelled flannels
Face and Fanny. She does love to name all her cloths

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can I just ask - do influencers such as Sophie still get paid if we click on the swipe up but don’t purchase? As I’ve noticed Lyndsey Queen of Clean (are you cleaning or fashion - make your mind up hun) is always adding swipe ups to her outfits without mentioning where the outfit is from or how much it is - and I find myself wanting to swipe up just to find out. Is this done purposely??
Not just for you swiping up but after you have swiped up they will earn a percentage of any purchases you make on that website for 30 days thereafter.

I've been busy over on the MOD thread for the past few days watching all the tit hit the fan and now Im back to catch up here 😃

Reactions: 5
I know we all say she gets her ideas from Tattle but sometimes I think she genuinely does things just to get a reaction and to get us talking about her.

And why does she insist on poking at poor Ronnie the way she was on her stories this morning?

Reactions: 9
I know we all say she gets her ideas from Tattle but sometimes I think she genuinely does things just to get a reaction and to get us talking about her.

And why does she insist on poking at poor Ronnie the way she was on her stories this morning?
I agree. I do think she actually thrives off the trolling and negative comments because then she can go on stories and cry and make everyone feel sorry for her and boost that engagement etc.
she’s a very smart woman she knows how to play a game.

Reactions: 22
Hahahaha
Imagine looking around your home and it’s sterile and there is grey labels stuck to every part.
I reckon she has labelled flannels
Face and Fanny. She does love to name all her cloths
🤣 imagine her switching the labels around on Jamie’s when he’s pissed her off by leaving the charger leads all over the place or his flipflops on the floor!!

I agree. I do think she actually thrives off the trolling and negative comments because then she can go on stories and cry and make everyone feel sorry for her and boost that engagement etc.
she’s a very smart woman she knows how to play a game.
I said the same last night after the story with the cheese. Thing is while everyone talks about her, she’s still relevant. ‘No press is bad press’ that’s the saying isn’t it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I hate that this site is considered trolling/hate. Hope this is ok to post, just to say thank you to the person on here who suggested the charitable shoe box idea for xmas. Just finished mine ready to send off this week. We can share our opinions AND give back!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So @Shane Riley was on here previously and was trolling innocent people over on IG? Interesting.
Not on at all.
Yes. He posted a screenshot of the dm sent to Hinch (same one that he posted yesterday) and people ticked him off for messaging Hinch directly about R, that it was trolling behaviour. There was some other bits that went on late at night too but it was all deleted (by admin) by the morning. But yes, same person.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I hate that this site is considered trolling/hate. Hope this is ok to post, just to say thank you to the person on here who suggested the charitable shoe box idea for xmas. Just finished mine ready to send off this week. We can share our opinions AND give back!
I remembered when I was in primary school we used to do one of these every Christmas time, there would be one off each pupil at the school. I don’t think they do them anymore, not at my childs school they don’t anyway. Which charity are you sending yours too?. I didn’t even know they still did these. Id like to do one this year.

Reactions: 5
I’m curious... how come her Zombies haven’t come on here jumping to her defence 🤔 or have they in the past?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.