Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just because people can and will rip others to shreds for their looks, doesn’t mean that they should, celebrity or not. That doesn’t make it ok, it doesn’t give people an excuse. It says a lot more about those people than it does the person who’s looks they’re attacking imo. It’s unnecessary. Sure, attack her for her lack of morals, her greed, her shamelessness and begging/bragging. They are all things that matter. Don’t bring in how she looks. That’s personal, and is an attack on something a person has little control over.

It’s dangerous, especially when that individual already has obvious self-image issues. I think she comes across as vain when she is glammed up, photoshopped and has a full face of slap on, but is really self conscious, otherwise she wouldn’t need all of those filters and makeup as her “smoke and mirrors.” Just my opinion, I’ve never once commented on her looks (except that daft Gretel filter she uses 😬) and I won’t because no matter how much I might dislike her character, her face is not the problem.
I’m not saying it’s right, just the way she responds to it. Just ignore it like you say you do.
Commenting on an ok post that you went looking for? You can’t then be upset at what you see! That’s all im saying

Reactions: 6
That is the issue I have. Good for her if she has struggled with her weight and is in a much happier place now, for the record, I think she looks better without all the filters and facetuning, she does not need to hide her natural looks at all.

What I do have an issue with is exaggerations and lies, spun to create a false narrative which is then used to promote an online presence and as a sales tactic.
My thoughts exactly, she's attractive and I'd love her figure. Just don't like to think she's blatantly lieing to everyone to boost her popularity and sales.

Reactions: 11
Sadly, I don't think it would. It should, but for the press these days, the message of Christmas is lost amongst consumerism, and in Sophie's case, self promotion.
I am l
Sadly, I don't think it would. It should, but for the press these days, the message of Christmas is lost amongst consumerism, and in Sophie's case, self promotion.
I'm a pretty tolerant person, but this is completely disgusting. Our families do not celebrate Hinch. It is almost forcing it on everyone that we are celebrating her, and I wouldn't mind, but in all seriousness, she is f*cking unknown! She is an absolute nobody, Id say 75% of people I speak to do not know of her and have not heard of her, Jesus on the other hand, He's kind of a big deal. Joking aside, it really is a religious celebration and whether people are religious or not, they all know what Christmas is actually truly celebrated for and it has nothing to do with that cretin.

Reactions: 13
My friend’s baby looks tanned, her partner has very olive skin and she’s very pale.
I'm fairly pale and my hudbsn
Why can't she give Ronnie a coloured foam mat?! Babies thrive with the colours, red, blue and black so why not let him?! Why is it all grey😒
Poor lad. My baby absolutely loves his fisher price playmat with piano at the end for him to kick and it's full of colours!

Reactions: 6
Look again there's been pic's posted that'd show some evidence. Now if you were confident enough to wear no sleeves to your baby shower etc Infront of all those people and cameras. To wear swimwear, no scars on inner thigh..can you say you need a filter to post in insta. It doesn't make sense to me. It maybe odd to advise against skin removal but in his professional opinion the loose skin was the less of the two evils, for want of a better expression. I was devastated at the time, I had thought I'd get that op and my life would be perfect..to be told nope I'd just have something else something worse to be conscience of. It still doesn't explain how she eats as she does..or leads ppl to believe she does. Has she mentioned a boob lift or anything, cos I'm pretty sure they wouldn't look like that after 8st loss either.
My tits need all the help they can get after my weight loss. They're like deflated balloons hanging on to the last bit of air 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hate to say it but I think there’s more to come. Her army of zombies have probably already made the change. It will be Hinchmas cards and decorations in abundance and now someone’s set the standard for a Hinchmas tree the rest will follow to try and get her attention and acceptance 🤦🏼‍♀️ 2.9mil of them.
Then some of these Influencers really need to make a stand against it, I'm pretty sure many of them wont like the thought of celebrating Christmas as H**chmas, sorry I refuse to even type the vile word. If all the Influencers who have carved a way for themselves on the cleaning pages and don't bow down to Hinch continually ignored her disgusting re-naming of Christmas and actually said its wrong, there could be a stand and I know of several who would do so. I am actually considering contacting Hinch regarding this matter as I am that outraged. I know some might think its petty, but I really am offended by her turning it into her and I am Christian.

Reactions: 14
Look again there's been pic's posted that'd show some evidence. Now if you were confident enough to wear no sleeves to your baby shower etc Infront of all those people and cameras. To wear swimwear, no scars on inner thigh..can you say you need a filter to post in insta. It doesn't make sense to me. It maybe odd to advise against skin removal but in his professional opinion the loose skin was the less of the two evils, for want of a better expression. I was devastated at the time, I had thought I'd get that op and my life would be perfect..to be told nope I'd just have something else something worse to be conscience of. It still doesn't explain how she eats as she does..or leads ppl to believe she does. Has she mentioned a boob lift or anything, cos I'm pretty sure they wouldn't look like that after 8st loss either.
I think confidence and lack of it comes in all forms.
I hate my arms but it doesn’t stop me wearing sleeveless tops, I also hate my legs above my knee but I still wear skirts and people would think I’m confident but in my head I’ll be wondering if people are looking. I don’t know whether she had full skin removal surgery or partial, I know that you can have the tummy tuck on it’s own and/or arms and legs also lower/upper back and boob lift. So it depends on what she did have if she did have it.
Well the surgeon knows best so maybe his decision was the right one for you, I’d be devastated too!
I have a lot of weight to lose and I’ve been researching skin removal surgery for a few years now, I’ve watched countless videos on it and for me the scariest scar would probably be the tummy tuck as I notice on some people who have had the surgery the scar can heal uneven and rather than end up with a straight scar it’s all over the place.

Did she have a tummy tuck? I don’t know how she can eat what she does and you’d think with her history with weight and having a gastric band that she’s be more wary of what she eats for fear of weight gain, I know I would!

Reactions: 5
I can completely believe the doctors saying no and advising against the surgery, which in my opinion is baffling, I think they can be so wrong at times. Someone I know very well lost 16st all by herself, exercising and diet, went to see medical professionals about having the excess skin, which was a lot of it ( as you can imagine) removed, and they point blank told her no!. Said that she did not qualify for it, it just doesn’t make sense!!
Thats a phenomenon amount to lose, especially with no surgical intervention, well done her! I met a girl on holiday several years ago who lost 12 stones after a gastric bypass. She had the skin removed from her arms (with significant scarring) but said that the pain when her arms brushed against her body had been so bad for many months that she wouldn’t have her thighs done (and they were like Austrian blinds) as the pain with every step would be too great. I think the surgeons have to really emphasise the after effects of such surgery and if your friend was looking for it done on the NHS (my friend had to have it done privately) perhaps he didn’t consider it bad enough to warrant NHS treatment, its hard I know.

Reactions: 3
This is so funny guyz.. mrs Hinch doesn’t read negative comments about herself. Yes ok honeyz we believe you. Atb
The only way I became aware of the OK mag comments was because Hinch posted about them on her stories. I don't follow OK on any platform so would have been none the wiser if she hadn't made them public. She really doesn't help herself 🙄

Reactions: 21
I know where from now... Cinderella_man, thread #64? The newbie that it all kicked off over them sending a trolling dm to Hinch? A load of posts got deleted and then the account disappeared. The dm that Shane posted on here that he sent to Hinch is the same one Cinderella man sent. And the dates match. I'm guessing that's why Shane's account was "declined" before! 🤔🙄

The "practise what you preach" was in response to her story
View attachment 56649View attachment 56650View attachment 56651
So @Shane Riley was on here previously and was trolling innocent people over on IG? Interesting.
Not on at all.

Not sticking up for hinch but we all know she edits her face pics so could there be a chance she airbrushes the scars in her photos?
I thought this too.
She does seem very self conscious so could be likely.

Reactions: 2
B53C6283-6A05-46FF-AE3F-8FA3D252AD28.png
B53C6283-6A05-46FF-AE3F-8FA3D252AD28.png
Seems strange when Stacey has been a mum for years she would run to hinch for advice 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
@Snoozeswitch
To the tune of break up bye bye

Mrs Hinch is Cunning, Mrs Hinch is Brass. Mrs Hinch is cleaning whilst she takes it up the aaaaaaaaaasssss.
she got all those minkehs, Zoflora all her worktops, karate chopping pillows and preaching to her followers.
chorus
I wish she’d f*ck off and say bye bye.
take her army with her and stop spinning all these lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also I've never seen such an arrogant and miserable dog in my whole life. (Henry not Grinch :ROFLMAO:)
Omg I thought I was the only one who thought this! 😂 I’m definitely an animal lover but there’s something about Henry that I don’t like 🙈 Although to be fair I’d be miserable living in a white and grey house and rarely getting out for a walk!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly she has two other boys I mean it’s not all new to her. These 2 babies are making them money, that’s why all the photos and dressing
them up. Selfish cows and money grabbers.
Seems that Mrs flinch is pushing herself onto SS probably hoping for a spot on loose woman.

Here she goes again with her pathetic songs and filters. Look after your kid and spend time nurturing him not prancing about with a lion face on you.

I’ve spent way to much time here this morning. I’m now going to finish My housework and cleaning... you know that thing that was around way before she was born but she’s seemed to have made everyone think she invented it. Stupid bint can’t stand her.

Reactions: 12
I think this is her natural size. I think she starved herself for her wedding which thousands of women do. She’s exaggerated the amount she’s lost for the sympathy and lied about skin removal surgery.
I think it’s hard to figure out what’s true and what’s not because the only pictures of her whole body was was she was pregnant, and didn’t she lose quite a bit of weight while she was pregnant?. I think she’s put weight back on now since giving birth and not in a bad way at all, she looks healthy. But the only pictures she posts of herself she’s usually covered or she has a filter, or it’s professionally photo shopped. She definitely doesn’t need to be insecure about the way she looks because she’s not ugly by any means and has a lovely figure.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.