Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHAT DID I JUST LOOK AT ??????? IM NEVER EATING CHEESE AGAIN. Thanks Soph for ruining that for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would ask if she’s pissed but we all know she drinks brews with her cheese...........

.........oh hang on - where’s the fancy pants cheese tray and teapot and mugs gone?

Come on hinchy - very will be most disappointed 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s ruined all sorts of stuff for us Tattlers recently, not least galaxy but for the love of god why did she have to ruin cheeeesssseeeeee 🤬😢🤮
Is she pissed do you think? 🤪

Reactions: 13
I don’t know if you’ve had any support, you should get in touch with you local IAPT service. I’m a therapist and these are classic symptoms of anxiety that can be managed in time 💕 x
I second this. I had really crippling post natal depression with my youngest and when I went back to work had a total breakdown. At my worst I couldn’t even make a phone call and would end up having a meltdown at even the thought of it. When I eventually got help I had it through the IAPT service. It didn’t help immediately but it gave me some really good strategies to help me though. Almost 8 years on and I’m completely different. I had to make a quite difficult phone call today and although I did feel some old feelings in my body that I was aware of (facial flushing and feeling agitated) I was absolutely fine and could cope.
IAPT and the strategies that the therapist gave me literally gave me my life back and if you are struggling then it’s worth getting the help.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wonder if sometimes she posts things, just to come on here and see what everyone says about it. Like she’s sitting there now with her cheese and (cheeky tipple) having a laugh to herself?!. How else do you explain those last stories? 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s ruined all sorts of stuff for us Tattlers recently, not least galaxy but for the love of god why did she have to ruin cheeeesssseeeeee 🤬😢🤮
Is she pissed do you think? 🤪
Whats next? Playing "lets get it on" while eating a kebab?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I thought she couldn’t get any weirder than wanking off the sink but she’s now caressing the fkin cheddar

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Is she actually eating an easy single it’s not any of the cheese she laid out anyway 😂

Did anyone else ever need to bring any other family members to baby swimming she really doesn’t do anything by herself Jamie last week her Mum this week plus whoever is filming it all.

Did anyone notice the Very Christmas Ad.....

Get more out of giving. 🤭

oh the Irony!! Worked well for very though with all the shoppers buying the teapots and mugs.

Reactions: 8
The rented pool will be for the same reason, the puppet gave when she wanted a private room after having the baby, no photos of grinch

Reactions: 3
I find it weird that she didn’t show her parents reactions to her buying them carpets because they don’t like being on Instagram but there’s Freda in her swimming cozzie being filmed in the pool 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 55
That’s made me giggle!. Kids are so funny with the things they use an insults. I remember when I was at school it was ‘your mum shops as Tesco’s, that’s where she buys your best clothes!’ Tescos is not a cheap supermarket, and definitely wasn’t back when I was in school either!. But they can turn anything into an insult 😂
I remember this one 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.