Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I feel like I've had a story commissioned just for me as I posted at length about his lack of toys... I'm still not impressed, and I'm now worried that she me invoice me for the story?
Has she not got him (or been gifted) a jumperoo yet? It’d be amazing for him to not be on his back all the time and actually moving around. Or is it too loud and colourful, and too big to fit behind the sofa?

Reactions: 12
Has she not got him (or been gifted) a jumperoo yet? It’d be amazing for him to not be on his back all the time and actually moving around. Or is it too loud and colourful, and too big to fit behind the sofa?
Jumperoo’s are advertised as being for 6 month plus. Or at least when baby is sitting up unsupported. Which I’m pretty sure he isn’t yet as we haven’t even seen him roll over.
My baby is 3 week younger than Ronnie and is rolling all over, so hopefully she’ll be sitting up soon then she can bounce her little heart out!

Reactions: 10
Can anyone remember the name of the company that did her garage floor? I cant find them on her grid anywhere

Jumperoo’s are advertised as being for 6 month plus. Or at least when baby is sitting up unsupported. Which I’m pretty sure he isn’t yet as we haven’t even seen him roll over.
My baby is 3 week younger than Ronnie and is rolling all over, so hopefully she’ll be sitting up soon then she can bounce her little heart out!
They can actually be used safely from 4 months once the neck is strong enough and the baby has good head control. My son was in one from 4 months for 10 minutes at a time and he loved it, would bounce around like he was trying to get upstairs!

Reactions: 5
Just catching up on the past two days. As I am blocked I can’t see any stories but reading on here that she has made comment whilst filming her son that he is doing the toilet. I am sorry but where is her sons rights? These influencers make me furious that they disregard their children’s rights and have no respect for them as an individual. And yes I also agree that Linda across the road should refrain from posting about her babies first tit in a potty!! The huge difference with Hinch though is her following. She has nearly 3 million idiots watching her every move and in turn watching her talk about her son doing the toilet. It is absolutely disgusting! You wouldn’t post a video of your elderly family member you care for doing a tit so why do it to your child!
Totally agree - I found this actually quite disturbing and completely distasteful, its a breach of his rights to do that, it will be there on the internet for ever and It will catch up with him one day. Personally, I think she has severely crossed the line of bad taste in posting that.

Reactions: 11
They can actually be used safely from 4 months once the neck is strong enough and the baby has good head control. My son was in one from 4 months for 10 minutes at a time and he loved it, would bounce around like he was trying to get upstairs!
Oh can they?! With my eldest I was sure I put her in it earlier than 6 months but she’s almost 7 now so I couldn’t remember! Definitely my next purchase If that’s the case 😃

Reactions: 2
Why does Ronnie have tin foil in his toy basket??
She wants us to ask that. It’s a sensory thing, remember she had it out in that short clip Jamie showed a while ago? Don’t worry, she drew attention to it today by crinkling and shoving out of the way in an obvious way while she “showed” the other toys. EBay swipe up for it in 3...2...

Reactions: 14
Oh can they?! With my eldest I was sure I put her in it earlier than 6 months but she’s almost 7 now so I couldn’t remember! Definitely my next purchase If that’s the case 😃
They can! I researched loads and spoke to my health visitor about it, this was just over 2 years ago and I believe it’s fairly recently they’ve been changed to 4 months once the head can be fully supported and controlled.

Reactions: 3
I agree. It happens in a split second and there is nothing you can do about it...and ANY dog, no matter how sweet tempered or well trained can bite. They all have their limits. Henry is a very sweet dog but in the videos she shares, Henry gives off so many warning signs in his body language (whale eye, lip licks, stress yawn, averting gaze etc etc ). If she doesn t believe us, she should sendthe video to a canine behaviourist. I think she feels she has to prove a point to those who said “Henry will soon be forgotten once baby comes” by sharing all these brotherly set ups. But it is not cute, it is not worth the risk, and it is setting a bad example. There are so many videos online of these seemingly innocent moments with parents/caregivers right there with the camera that end horrifically because a dog is a dog at the end of the day, and will act as a dog when it has had enough.

Sophie, they will bond naturally, you don’t need to do this 😔
Called this a while. She seems to think him sitting on the cushions is cute when hes showing he the boss over the baby. She can say oh I know my dog but hes an animal first and foremost and this is what they do. Shes a dick and poor Henry is feeling it you can see this

Reactions: 15
Called this a while. She seems to think him sitting on the cushions is cute when hes showing he the boss over the baby. She can say oh I know my dog but hes an animal first and foremost and this is what they do. Shes a dick and poor Henry is feeling it you can see this
The more she forces Ronnie onto him, the more likely it is he’ll resent Ronnie and end up biting him, especially when he’s toddling and using things to pull himself up. You should always leave your dog to form a bond with a new baby in their own time, and most of the time that doesn’t happen until the baby is a child and the dog has worked out the child can give them food! It’s common sense Sophie!

Reactions: 13
What does filming her baby having his morning tit have to do with cleaning?

She’s a bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 12
Since she didn't block me after my previous comments 😆👍🏻

I don’t understand why she’s wrote that caption with it? She didn’t make up the 11th hour rule! Surely everyone knows there’s Remembrance Sunday and then there’s Armistice Day being the true eleventh hour.
She has really fucked me off even more so the last 2 days, she really needs to sit down and learn some history!

Is that not the foil blanket that Jamie “caught” Sophie carrying on his stories?
Does she not know the difference between Remembrance Sunday and Armistice Day?? Jesus wept there aren't enough facepalm emojis 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
My account has been accepted this time, im Shane posted on OK Facebook about Hinch at the wkend & got verbally abused by her Barmy Army well mainly by 1 woman who claims her life is Amazing living her best life & all that :unsure:yet spends most of her time on Facebook. I lost my wife my best friend & mother to our sons in 2014, im not saying this for sympathy or any attention, & we should never take anything for granted as no one knows what tomorrow may bring. I sent Hinch a message while back about all this material tit she exposes to the world wide web & how is mostly all gifted & that she should spend time with her loved 1s as all the money in the world will not by you time (if it did i would off robbed/ sell my soul just so me & our boys could spend few more yrs days wks even minutes with Jo.☹ Hinch did in the end messaged me back at some mad witching hour then blocked me 🖕

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Ive been trying to keep up best i can with the thread & some of the things that tattle member's have posted have made me 😂 also some sound just as crazy as hinch herself

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel like I need to record my dog (who is named Ronnie but because it’s funny not for Hinch reasons 😳) doing his morning tit and send it to her 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I guess it really is true that fame can go to your head and change you for the worst. I had a scroll down to the beginning and it’s like a different account.. she actually engages with people and cleans and it’s not overbearing. Now there’s next to no cleaning, she’s too good to reply to us common people and it’s purely for the money, ads and gifts.

@Bigbluebox i have to ask 🤣 what is the story behind you dp?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.