Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are NOT brothers!!!!! They will bond, but Henry needs space and Ronnie needs to learn how to treat a dog!

Screenshot_20191111-141541_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 21
Can we not call people ******* or use r'tard as an insult.
That word isnt acceptable under any circumstances

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I have severe anxiety which is made worse by some crappy situations in my life atm. Usually I’m not this bad, when I had my daughter a few years ago I went out with her by myself most days. I overthink a lot of normal situations and can be quite ‘irrational’ in most people’s eyes. Like today, I’m meeting my mum for lunch and it will be the first time I’ve walked into my local town by myself for at least 6 months. It only takes about 15/20 minutes but I hate it. I hate crossing at traffic lights because I feel like all the drivers are just staring at me as I cross the road. I hate walking past people in the street feeling like they’re looking at me. Due to past trauma I get very paranoid that something bad will happen to me. It’s even worse now that I’m pregnant I’m petrified to walk about outside by myself, especially in the dark. Doing this today is a really big thing for me! Hinch certainly doesn’t have anxiety when she can walk about outside by herself and post herself on the internet constantly. I think she confuses it with worrying

I got one of these on sale from Argos. It’s so tit I had to use wipes on my floor after mopping. No matter how much pressure you use it still leaves dirt. The mop attachment goes thin and crappy after a few washes. I just went back to using a standard mop works fine
I feel similar to you on the anxiety. Most days I cant bare a phone call let alone showing my face to the world!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I agree. That word is deeply offensive and actually makes my blood boil. Can’t believe someone would use it in this day and age.

Reactions: 17
No Sophie. Just no.
You claim you suffer from anxiety. So what I suggest you do to make yourself feel better is film yourself taking a tit and posting it for your almost '3 million' to watch. Go on, I dare you. Set an example to your precious boy and teach him the basics of life. "Ronnie show the world your most private and intimate moments, show all those strangers how you do a poo and show all those strangers your straining and the noises you make while you do your poo poos. Mummy will do poo poos too and film us both and show all of Instagram how amazing we are."
Come on you absolute hypocrite, give your son the same credit and show yourself up in the same vulnerable way that you are exploiting your poor boy.
You are a total disgrace.

Reactions: 15
Her false anxiety grinds my gears so much. Some of us have lost a massive chunk of our lives to mental illness. It's not poetic it's bleeping devastating. I don't have anxiety but I have borderline personality disorder alongside depression which can occasionally flare up some anxiety, only recently I was too scared to leave my own house to take the bloody bin out. She hasn't got a clue

Reactions: 19
Sorry! My error! I have tried to edit my post but it is not allowing me to! I do apologise for offending anyone 🥺

I agree. That word is deeply offensive and actually makes my blood boil. Can’t believe someone would use it in this day and age.
Sorry 🥺

Reactions: 16
Totally agree with everyone who’s shared their own experiences regarding mental health. I’m on heavy meds for my depression and I have been for years. I feel stuck in a dark place and it’s robbed me the best years of my life and had a huge impact on those closest to me including my kids. When I look at this woman’s posts and videos I can’t relate to her at all? Yes ok she has never claimed anything other than anxiety but I agree with another user who has said she’s got it confused with worrying. I don’t think she’d have a clue what it’s like to really suffer a mental health disorder of any kind. And it’s an insult to those of us that do suffer as she uses it for God knows what reason? Sympathy I’m guessing. Regardless... I wouldn’t wish what I have been through and am still going through on my worst enemy. I feel like I’m just existing day to day not living. I too hate going out in public & even answering the phone is a huge thing for me! It can take days, sometimes weeks to make an appointment such as a dentist appointment. I can’t make sense of her claims 🤯

On another note... I only joined yesterday lol but have seen a couple of posts saying she comes on here? Is that true??

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her false anxiety grinds my gears so much. Some of us have lost a massive chunk of our lives to mental illness. It's not poetic it's bleeping devastating. I don't have anxiety but I have borderline personality disorder alongside depression which can occasionally flare up some anxiety, only recently I was too scared to leave my own house to take the bloody bin out. She hasn't got a clue
mine is so up and down, I've been pushing myself to be more social and sometimes it works and I'll.be fine for an hour and then I make excuses and go home. I'm.at a gig tonight and I've spent the past two days stressing as it's a venue I've not een to before.
i found out i could use accessibility which has helped me so much but even then the whole getting in and out of a crowded venue has a knock on effect for a few days.

I've had times when I couldnt even leave the house, sat there dressed and ready to go and didn't leave. quite fortunate with my job that I work shifts so when i get days off and I'm not feeling good i know i can just hide away in the house.

for anyone who struggles,know you're not alone. my inbox is always open if you want a chat xoxo

Reactions: 12
Another rant... soz guyyyyyz... I’ve just had a look at the Stacey Solomon post she put up a few weeks back. 😑😑😑😑 Using the A-card to the max. Absolutely gushing over Stacey coming to her rescue lol! I’ve got a few issues here. 1. How funny that she ignores her loyal followers and can’t see all of their messages but BAM as soon as a ‘celebrity’ gives her some attention she doesn’t duck about grabbing that opportunity with both greedy hands and duck the peasants who are clearly beneath her. 2. So she’s that anxious and scared to go out but having a celeb come to your own home for a cuppa isn’t scary at all?.. sorry but that would send me into a meltdown of panic 🙈
It’s all for the gram!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That photo she has posted of her completed journal! 🙄 You can tell the way everything has been written has been planned, doesn't feel genuine in my opinion.

Screenshot_20191111-145329_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Totally agree with everyone who’s shared their own experiences regarding mental health. I’m on heavy meds for my depression and I have been for years. I feel stuck in a dark place and it’s robbed me the best years of my life and had a huge impact on those closest to me including my kids. When I look at this woman’s posts and videos I can’t relate to her at all? Yes ok she has never claimed anything other than anxiety but I agree with another user who has said she’s got it confused with worrying. I don’t think she’d have a clue what it’s like to really suffer a mental health disorder of any kind. And it’s an insult to those of us that do suffer as she uses it for God knows what reason? Sympathy I’m guessing. Regardless... I wouldn’t wish what I have been through and am still going through on my worst enemy. I feel like I’m just existing day to day not living. I too hate going out in public & even answering the phone is a huge thing for me! It can take days, sometimes weeks to make an appointment such as a dentist appointment. I can’t make sense of her claims 🤯
Hugs to you, a lot of what you say resonates with me and I am unable to relate to her either in terms of anxiety. I know it manifests differently for everyone, but from everything I’ve seen it just doesn’t compute with me. I too struggle to make phone calls or answer them. I get so panicky and flustered I’ve started writing myself a script for when I have to phone someone. I can’t go to shops alone or at all most of the time. My husband is my safety and I am able to go out sometimes with him. I just am so irrational and overthink everything. I feel crippled by my anxiety most days. I struggle to even walk around the block as I think everyone is looking at me. I hate being out as I just want to blend in and shrink away, but I’m really tall so that makes it worse as then I think everyone is staring as I’m tall :(

From reading here, I’ve found that I’m not alone though. Certain things I think “I must be the only one” but there’s others who think and feel the same way I do. It makes me feel less lonely, so thank you everyone. I wish we all didn’t have to feel so low, but it’s nice to have others to relate to.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
For someone in the public eye who’s whipped out the anxiety card, she’s very vague about it.
Most celebs who are public about it go into much more detail, it’s always cloak and dagger with her. Signs of a liar

Reactions: 17
The new grey and white playmat for Ronnie...Poor boy is going to grow up thinking he's colour blind

Also re her new photo on her grid she can't even write the date properly 11th/11 2019. What the... Go back to school, Sophie.

Reactions: 14
"silence will be the best revenge?" 😬😂 have visions of her saying that in a Batmanesque voice..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The new grey and white playmat for Ronnie...Poor boy is going to grow up thinking he's colour blind

Also re her new photo on her grid she can't even write the date properly 11th/11 2019. What the... Go back to school, Sophie.
Lol calling it now...I think she’s going to put it in the middle of the living room to shut us up about Ronnie being shoved behind the sofa 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

The music made me laugh, the words didn’t relate to anything she was doing? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.