Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a lot of the symptoms you have described. I thought it was only me that hates crossing roads, I always worry drivers are staring at me. I wear sunglasses a lot, helps me xx

And yep, I’m going to be buying a normal mop and bucket today. Really can’t beat it.
Ah gotta love the sunglasses 😎 have mine on year round for the same reason, really does help!

Reactions: 7
View attachment 56393
Why do we need influencers to promote remembrance Day? We all know this day and have done since before soical media
But she hasn’t promoted the RBL or Remembrance Day. She’s promoted herself. Ronnie, as scrummy as he is, is wearing a Hinch vest and has nothing to do with it. Now I suppose some will say at least she did something. But she didn’t do it to raise awareness, it was all for her. Post a poppy, post a lest we forget photograph, follow up with information about the poppy appeal or combat stress or SSAFA etc. Sorry, I’m trying to put into words what I want to say but I’m so angry. As I said earlier yesterday we were at the cenotaph in London paying our respects. 22yrs my partner served, my Grandad fought in North Africa in ww2. I often wonder for what. For a vapid airhead jacked up on zoflo to use this day to promote herself

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This drives me mad !!! I’m not English but a village here literally means that there is a church and a pub that’s normally it! Our “shop” closes down in the winter apart from Sunday mornings because of no tourists and we have a TINY primary school nothing else half an hour to the closest shop after that !!!! It’s more “girl next door” fodder 🤣🤣🤣😄
Where I live is like that too!. Haha. There is a pub, a church, a corner shop/ post office. That actually doesn’t open on a Sunday!. Lol. It’s about 20 minutes away from the nearest ‘town’. I’ve always thought she’s called it a village in a sort of way like ‘oh look at me in my little village, I’m so sweet & posh’ and I say the word posh because everyone who visits where I live thinks that you must have ‘money’ to live in places like that.. but I don’t agree however!. 🙄

Reactions: 6
I’ve also lived in a village in Cornwall where there was a school with a grand total of 34 pupils on the roll and the village pub was the local shop/newsagents/post office. I used to have travel into the nearest town which was 12 miles away down one car/tractor/bus width road with my 4 children. She wouldn’t know a village if it smacked her right in the nose

Reactions: 8
There is genuinely nothing that that woman won't post to Instagram 😱
Why do 2.9m people need to see her son having a tit?

She's unbelievable 🤦
This drives me mad because realistically in 10/11 years he’ll be in school or starting secondary school and guaranteed some other mum will tell her kid “omg Ronnie hinchcliffe is in your class I remember when his mother used to be famous , she used to put up videos of him shitting” etc and he’ll get bullied for it !! Either for parents knowing about it or from it being found out online the poor child

Reactions: 19
Wow, she even makes remembrance day about herself. This woman is unbelievable

This is my first time posting, I normally just look on here without an account. I’ve been debating whether to make an account for a while now. But this comment really made me laugh. As someone who really does suffer with anxiety & panic attacks.. and also have a young baby. I can clearly see there is no way she suffers with anxiety, I personally couldn’t put myself all over the internet and publicly like she does. I don’t even have Facebook or any social media account. And let’s be honest, she’s got no problem with posting picture after picture of herself on her Instagram, and doing anything she can to get herself into the press.
There's no way she does at all, I genuinely have anxiety and I have therapy over the phone for it because it gets so bad I can't leave the house. It makes me mad that she has clearly lied about having anxiety to get sympathy and followers.

Reactions: 7
Wow, she even makes remembrance day about herself. This woman is unbelievable

There's no way she does at all, I genuinely have anxiety and I have therapy over the phone for it because it gets so bad I can't leave the house. It makes me mad that she has clearly lied about having anxiety to get sympathy and followers.
I think the most questionable thing about pretending to have it, is that now all of a sudden it’s just disappeared. When was the last time she mentioned it?. There was definitely no anxiety yesterday when she was flogging those amazing loungewear sets, even posted a picture later on revelling in the fact they had all been sold out, she used the gretel filter in that one to hide the big smug smile and money signs rolling through her eyes. #suckers

Reactions: 17
I think the most pathetic thing about pretending to have it, is that now all of a sudden it’s just disappeared. When was the last time she mentioned it?. There was definitely no anxiety yesterday when she was flogging those amazing loungewear sets, even posted a picture later on revelling in the fact they had all been sold out, she used the gretel filter in that one to hide the big smug smile and money signs rolling through her eyes. #suckers
I agree, its suddenly just disappeared, but now its been on here she'll no doubt mention it the next few days. It just baffles me how her 'hinchers' can't see through it all

Just another thought that I meant to post earlier, did anyone notice how she kept going on about the remembrance service yesterday? She did multiple stories about it and wrote a good few paragraphs about it in her journal. Did she not realise these services existed before yesterday?

Reactions: 11
Also why DOES he have a blue tick?! He's not a celeb or public figure in his own right, just clinging to his wife's 15 minutes of fame
It’s the “Hinch” brand. Brands also qualify for a blue tick

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I just. Can’t even. 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s used today as yet another chance to self-promote, throwing her baby in for good measure. She really has 0 morals. I can’t believe people are sucking it up! A baby and her brand name have absolutely no relevance to our fallen heroes. Absolute air head.

While I don’t always agree with posts/stories that she puts up I have to say some comments on here can also be sometimes a little OTT 🙈

I really don’t think anyone is going to be telling their kids in 12 years time that Ronnie had a ‘poo poos’ when he was 5months old 😂

I agree it wasn’t really a suitable thing to post but to me it was in the same league as when mums on Facebook make posts saying ‘so proud! Little Alice has done her first poo on the potty!’

Her anxiety vanished very quickly after she roped all those suckers in. Then it was pain. As someone who has spinal issues, for which I have to have many injections, suspected fibromyalgia, HS (which is an immune disease) and arthritis, the pretend pain thing was laughable. As with her ‘anxiety’ it only comes out if she wants something or is backtracking and needs sympathy. Always happens after she’s been pulled up for something. Same as her ‘trolls’. Ooh she’s made me so angry today as you can see 🤣

Reactions: 15
Argos book is out in Hinch's story, next she'll want to collab with them. Hope not as that'll be the last time i shop in Argos!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
This is my first time posting, I normally just look on here without an account. I’ve been debating whether to make an account for a while now. But this comment really made me laugh. As someone who really does suffer with anxiety & panic attacks.. and also have a young baby. I can clearly see there is no way she suffers with anxiety, I personally couldn’t put myself all over the internet and publicly like she does. I don’t even have Facebook or any social media account. And let’s be honest, she’s got no problem with posting picture after picture of herself on her Instagram, and doing anything she can to get herself into the press.
I have anxiety (medically diagnosed) and I have Facebook, Instagram and Twitter I don’t post everyday but still regular. It doesn’t mean I don’t have anxiety though.
I think the way people are depends on the sort of anxiety they have, also people deal with it differently, I find singing, music the most therapeutic and calming for me. Cleaning can be too, but that’s more to clear my head. I tend to go off on a cleaning spree when I’ve got a lot on my mind.

Whether Sophie truly has anxiety or not is questionable but there are celebrities and well known musicians who do have it and post a lot.

Reactions: 4
This drives me mad because realistically in 10/11 years he’ll be in school or starting secondary school and guaranteed some other mum will tell her kid “omg Ronnie hinchcliffe is in your class I remember when his mother used to be famous , she used to put up videos of him shitting” etc and he’ll get bullied for it !! Either for parents knowing about it or from it being found out online the poor child
Or it will come out she’s a massive con artist and all the mums will talk about her behind her back for that! Let’s see her anxiety in that situation!

Reactions: 11
While I don’t always agree with posts/stories that she puts up I have to say some comments on here can also be sometimes a little OTT 🙈

I really don’t think anyone is going to be telling their kids in 12 years time that Ronnie had a ‘poo poos’ when he was 5months old 😂

I agree it wasn’t really a suitable thing to post but to me it was in the same league as when mums on Facebook make posts saying ‘so proud! Little Alice has done her first poo on the potty!’
I think it’s more the fact he was actually mid poo and went out to her almost 3 million followers tbh. Not really the same thing as a random person posting on their personal fb 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.