Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth is her latest grid post?!? Please tell me she’s not using Remembrance to gain likes/ engagement?!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I’ve just noticed she’s written on her latest story of the dog and baby that she never leaves them alone, she’s always there. Not long after someone commented on here about him pulling at the dogs fur!
🤦‍♀️ recipe for disaster.

Reactions: 9
I’ve just noticed she’s written on her latest story of the dog and baby that she never leaves them alone, she’s always there. Not long after someone commented on here about him pulling at the dogs fur!
She’s stupid. Doesn’t matter if she’s there or not, once the dog has got his jaw around that baby she’s going to struggle to get him off. She needs to stop shoving Ronnie in Henry’s face all the damn time.

Reactions: 15
Wow I am blown away.
11.11.19 & Hinch has made it about her son with a few poppies. I know I shouldn't be shocked from this narsatist but its disgusting. Not one photo on her grid of a real war hero!!!

We must remember the true heros of war!! From world wars to the modern conflicts. I salute you ♡
Sick, sick, sick. I couldn’t believe my eyes.

3E59476F-D84F-4A10-BAA1-743CF6A297C2.jpeg

A Hinch recommended product - fucked. Bought it just over a year ago, when I press the trigger no spray comes out. Impossible to get into the handle of the mop. I contacted their customer services, no advice they could offer. So have had to bin it. Great. I’m guessing that’s why we never see her use hers anymore - cos it’s broken and binned. duck you Hinch.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I. Just. Can’t. Nope. That’s enough internet for today. I actually feel sick at that post. My daughter sent it to me as I don’t follow her. Even manages to make 11/11 at 11am about her and her brand. Don’t worry all those who died at the Somme, Hinchy has scattered a few poppies about with her baby in the middle just for the Gram. Look, you don’t have to wear a poppy, they died for our freedom to do what we wish. It’s not compulsory. But that right there is...nah I’ve no words

Reactions: 34
I have severe anxiety which is made worse by some crappy situations in my life atm. Usually I’m not this bad, when I had my daughter a few years ago I went out with her by myself most days. I overthink a lot of normal situations and can be quite ‘irrational’ in most people’s eyes. Like today, I’m meeting my mum for lunch and it will be the first time I’ve walked into my local town by myself for at least 6 months. It only takes about 15/20 minutes but I hate it. I hate crossing at traffic lights because I feel like all the drivers are just staring at me as I cross the road. I hate walking past people in the street feeling like they’re looking at me. Due to past trauma I get very paranoid that something bad will happen to me. It’s even worse now that I’m pregnant I’m petrified to walk about outside by myself, especially in the dark. Doing this today is a really big thing for me! Hinch certainly doesn’t have anxiety when she can walk about outside by herself and post herself on the internet constantly. I think she confuses it with worrying

Sick, sick, sick. I couldn’t believe my eyes.

View attachment 56387
A Hinch recommended product - fucked. Bought it just over a year ago, when I press the trigger no spray comes out. Impossible to get into the handle of the mop. I contacted their customer services, no advice they could offer. So have had to bin it. Great. I’m guessing that’s why we never see her use hers anymore - cos it’s broken and binned. duck you Hinch.
I got one of these on sale from Argos. It’s so tit I had to use wipes on my floor after mopping. No matter how much pressure you use it still leaves dirt. The mop attachment goes thin and crappy after a few washes. I just went back to using a standard mop works fine

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I just worry how that poor baby will end up speaking , she needs to speak to him properly or he will grow up saying his name is hansomes !!!!
The silly baby talk is ridiculous. He’s not going to know how to speak properly. And as for letting all her followers watch him fill his nappy - I despair 🤦‍♀️ What is she thinking!

Reactions: 8
What on earth is her latest grid post?!? Please tell me she’s not using Remembrance to gain likes/ engagement?!
I have severe anxiety which is made worse by some crappy situations in my life atm. Usually I’m not this bad, when I had my daughter a few years ago I went out with her by myself most days. I overthink a lot of normal situations and can be quite ‘irrational’ in most people’s eyes. Like today, I’m meeting my mum for lunch and it will be the first time I’ve walked into my local town by myself for at least 6 months. It only takes about 15/20 minutes but I hate it. I hate crossing at traffic lights because I feel like all the drivers are just staring at me as I cross the road. I hate walking past people in the street feeling like they’re looking at me. Due to past trauma I get very paranoid that something bad will happen to me. It’s even worse now that I’m pregnant I’m petrified to walk about outside by myself, especially in the dark. Doing this today is a really big thing for me! Hinch certainly doesn’t have anxiety when she can walk about outside by herself and post herself on the internet constantly. I think she confuses it with worrying

I got one of these on sale from Argos. It’s so tit I had to use wipes on my floor after mopping. No matter how much pressure you use it still leaves dirt. The mop attachment goes thin and crappy after a few washes. I just went back to using a standard mop works fine
I have a lot of the symptoms you have described. I thought it was only me that hates crossing roads, I always worry drivers are staring at me. I wear sunglasses a lot, helps me xx

And yep, I’m going to be buying a normal mop and bucket today. Really can’t beat it.

Reactions: 13
I can't believe the amount of cretins liking that post as if there's nothing wrong.

Reactions: 11
When I think of those men and boys that didn't come home to their families, or families living in fear that their loved one might not, and that cretin has posted that pic and the aimless half wits writing " Aww cute" etc I truly do despair!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20191111_115634.jpg

Why do we need influencers to promote remembrance Day? We all know this day and have done since before soical media

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
View attachment 56393
Why do we need influencers to promote remembrance Day? We all know this day and have done since before soical media
His bleeping baby vest says 'baby hinch' I'd be bleeping livid If I was her and my husband had come home traumatised and unable to get his life back on track like so many of them. They're enough of a reminded. Influencers aren't and it's a great lack of respect what she's done. The woman is Abhorrent

Reactions: 20
Absolutely this. I live three miles from the village I grew up in. In another village. Neither villages have so much as a shop let alone a post office or waffle cafe. My village pub was closed for many years until 18 months ago. Beautiful little thatched historic pub. In a village populated by a few hundred people. Not a Poundstretcher for miles.
This drives me mad !!! I’m not English but a village here literally means that there is a church and a pub that’s normally it! Our “shop” closes down in the winter apart from Sunday mornings because of no tourists and we have a TINY primary school nothing else half an hour to the closest shop after that !!!! It’s more “girl next door” fodder 🤣🤣🤣😄

Reactions: 5
Oh god just been on that latest hunch photo only to see my daughter has liked it. I despair 😩 luckily for her I have taught all my children why we stand silent on both Remembrance Sunday and Armistice Day. The Hunch/Grinch gets right on my nerves and boils my blood when I see stuff like this

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.