Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't Jamie a drip?! Can't help but think, if it were my husband on social media, loved by many, despised by many. I'd be like "Is this worth it?" Especially as she claims to have anxiety. Some of the adoration is as scary as the negatives they will read. They could have wound down, still had a good bank balance. He could be back at work and be enjoying family life. Obviously easy money and "fame" are more important to them.

Reactions: 18
Sophie it’s about time you started thinking about something outside your sweet zoflora smelling bubble. Wishing that people could buy all the cleaning products you bang on about! Pretending you are the girl next door when all you see is £ signs and the opportunity of more #gifted stuff. Dropping hints about the things you want next or your next money making project. I hope people are beginning to see you for what you are. You are about as shallow as a puddle.

Reactions: 16
They’re the most cringe couple 🙈
Made for each other!
I know it sounds bad but they remind me a bit of my cousin and her husband. Always messaging eachother publicly on Facebook. Makes me cringe all the time.

Isn't Jamie a drip?! Can't help but think, if it were my husband on social media, loved by many, despised by many. I'd be like "Is this worth it?" Especially as she claims to have anxiety. Some of the adoration is as scary as the negatives they will read. They could have wound down, still had a good bank balance. He could be back at work and be enjoying family life. Obviously easy money and "fame" are more important to them.
Don't forget the freebies!! Just doing their part in supporting little companies in their little town. Bless their little cotton socks.

Reactions: 12
Oh lawd she’s actually lost the plot... ‘handsnomes do poo poos ‘demented giggle’’
😯

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I can't think of a better suited couple than Soph & Jamie, they both love themselves, obsessed with money & fame (look how she was bragging that Jamie got the blue tick on instagram!!! )
Seriously guyzzz money isn't everything, i'd much rather be poor and happy knowing my life isn't on social media and in the press.

Reactions: 25
Yeah Jamie is the very definition of a drip, he’s got no craic at all.

Reactions: 21
To be fair - if she going to talk shite I’d much rather it be Ronnies than her usual swipe up guyzzzzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The way she animates her face when she’s using the gretal filter really riles me up the wrong way! Screwing her face up and moving her eyes about like that. The way she moves her mouth too. It makes her look a bit demonic if I’m honest!

Reactions: 22
Anyone else notice the "Charity photo shoot" she had written in her journal for this week? I wonder if she'll suddenly remember she's meant to have anxiety before she has that.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I thought it was Jamie sitting on her lap doing "poo poos". Take that bloody filter off of your baby love!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have anxiety and her lifestyle would bring the worst out in me! I think she's just jumped on the bandwagon to be relatable. I mean, I wouldnt be able to go on tv shows, or travel all over the UK. I cant even go the doctors without having a panic attack! The bloody doctors!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
There is genuinely nothing that that woman won't post to Instagram 😱
Why do 2.9m people need to see her son having a tit?

She's unbelievable 🤦

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Anyone else notice the "Charity photo shoot" she had written in her journal for this week? I wonder if she'll suddenly remember she's meant to have anxiety before she has that.
This is my first time posting, I normally just look on here without an account. I’ve been debating whether to make an account for a while now. But this comment really made me laugh. As someone who really does suffer with anxiety & panic attacks.. and also have a young baby. I can clearly see there is no way she suffers with anxiety, I personally couldn’t put myself all over the internet and publicly like she does. I don’t even have Facebook or any social media account. And let’s be honest, she’s got no problem with posting picture after picture of herself on her Instagram, and doing anything she can to get herself into the press.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.