Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to work for a company that often bought out items that 100% of the profits went to charity however in the small print it read a particular amount went to the charity and any further money raised after that went to the company, so Mrs Hinch wants to raise 20K? That’s 800 of those grey tracksuits! I would put money on it that she is going to make a profit out of this merchandise!

Reactions: 8
Watching Nayworth cottage insta stories had me giggling earlier, she said she went shopping in her nearest town , Malden ! As it’s got all the bigger cheap shops, b&m, etc. The owner does live in a small village.....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lovely photos of gratitude from her followers for her photo challenge. Couldn’t quite help herself though and slipped a photo of herself in. For duck sake Soph, have a day off!
Honestly dont know how she can post a photo of herself in amongst peoples photos showing gratitude for being cancer free!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
View attachment 56224 Does anyone else’s heart bleed for Hinch’s international followers being unable to buy Zoflora!!! My god! Let’s arrange a collection immediately!!
Ahh it's right up there with world poverty. All those people the world over, busting a gut at work to feed their families and keep a roof over their heads, they go to sleep at night just wishing if only they could buy a bottle of flash and some cheap disinfectant...
Of all the world issues Soph, let's try and tackle that one ay? 🙄

Reactions: 18
Lovely photos of gratitude from her followers for her photo challenge. Couldn’t quite help herself though and slipped a photo of herself in. For duck sake Soph, have a day off!
I’m surprised they’re not all dedications to herself. After all she’s changed so many lives 😒😴

Honestly dont know how she can post a photo of herself in amongst peoples photos showing gratitude for being cancer free!
Exactly!! 👏🏼 It doesn’t compare at all. Self-absorbed idiot.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
View attachment 56224 Does anyone else’s heart bleed for Hinch’s international followers being unable to buy Zoflora!!! My god! Let’s arrange a collection immediately!!
She could try tackle all the hinchers using so much plastic. Or tackle animal testing on products but no she just wants to encourage more stupidity would it hurt her to do something good in the world. I think it would seeing as it took her so long to design her loungewear

Reactions: 14
She wishes that every single cleaning products she loves was sold everywhere.....and feels gutted that some of the things she shows on her stories isn't available "there".....and it's going to be her next thing to tackle. Is this woman for real?!

I wish there were better services and help for people with Mental Health problems, I wish everyone earned decent wages and didn't have to worry about how to keep a roof over their's and their families heads and food in their bellies, I wish their wasn't a need for food banks, I wish homelessness wasn't a thing and that everyone slept in a warm bed at night, as a right, not a privilege, I wish there was a cure for cancer, I wish there wasn't period poverty, I wish children didn't go into school in the mornings having had nothing to eat since the day before, I wish there wasn't men, women and children living with and having to flee from domestic violence, I wish there were better support for those who have and continue to dedicate their lives to fight for and defend this country, I wish children and teens didn't feel the need to go out on the streets armed because of the rise in knife crime and gang related activities. duck it while I'm at it, I wish for world bleeping peace!
My point is, I wish for a whole lot of stuff, and none of it is as bleeping pointless, vapid and trivial as her wish for bleeping Minkeh's to go worldwide! Sitting here on the evening of Remembrance Sunday feeling utterly exasperated by this woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 94
There’s gratitude posts with the most beautiful sentiments and then there’s Soph, grateful for putting on your wax melts, conning people out of money and a house full of gifted tat.

Not necessarily the first thing that springs to mind when I think about what I’m grateful for. You bleeping numpty.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She wishes that every single cleaning products she loves was sold everywhere.....and feels gutted that some of the things she shows on her stories isn't available "there".....and it's going to be her next thing to tackle. Is this woman for real?!

I wish there were better services and help for people with Mental Health problems, I wish everyone earned decent wages and didn't have to worry about how to keep a roof over their's and their families heads and food in their bellies, I wish their wasn't a need for food banks, I wish homelessness wasn't a thing and that everyone slept in a warm bed at night, as a right, not a privilege, I wish there was a cure for cancer, I wish there wasn't period poverty, I wish children didn't go into school in the mornings having had nothing to eat since the day before, I wish there wasn't men, women and children living with and having to flee from domestic violence, I wish there were better support for those who have and continue to dedicate their lives to fight for and defend this country, I wish children and teens didn't feel the need to go out on the streets armed because of the rise in knife crime and gang related activities. duck it while I'm at it, I wish for world bleeping peace!
My point is, I wish for a whole lot of stuff, and none of it is as bleeping pointless, vapid and trivial as her wish for bleeping Minkeh's to go worldwide! Sitting here on the evening of Remembrance Sunday feeling utterly exasperated by this woman.
bleeping well said! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 12

Not to mention period poverty when girls in this country aren’t going to school when they have a period as they can’t afford pads etc. Yet some idiot ‘hincher” suggest soaking a panty liner with fecking Zoflora and putting it behind a radiator to keep the house smelling fresh. I‘m so angry with all this tonight.

• Angry
Reactions: 41

She’s got my back up today too. She has 0 morals. She could use her platform to do so much good in this awful world but thus far she’s produced two books to line her own pockets, a tit loungewear set that any idiot could buy for a quarter of her asking price and a to-do list for 6-bleeping-pound! You can buy a cheaper version at The Range and other stores alike and draw up your own check lists. She’s stuck the word Hinch List on it and people have gone berserk 🤔 She must be laughing at them and that’s why she sleeps so well at night because these idiots are lining her big, fat pockets. I cannot believe out of all the issues in the world her next mission is to ensure the world can own a bottle of Zoflora and a bleeping Minkeh. By the way, truth be told I’ve owned a Minkeh in the past and it’s tit lol! The threads start coming apart within a couple of uses and it shrinks to nothing. I’m sure 3rd world countries and people suffering all over the globe will instantly have a better life with the help of Sophie and her pledge to rid the world of limited Hinch essentials. Get the duck out of here!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh I bet the veterans are so glad Hinchy mentioned Remembrance Sunday. Because before today they never knew what to do with themselves. Hey Hinchy you know what my veteran partner did today? Marched past the cenotaph in London. With thousands of his friends. And then his ptsd took hold again. You took a pic for the gram looking all ‘rememberingly’ then cried more over a jar of bloody jam and the fact your overseas customers, yep customers, can’t get zoflo. Glad you’ve got your priorities right 🤦‍♀️
And went into pound stretcher on her way home.
the woman is vile.
she is the worst type of person, take take take take.

Reactions: 14
I wonder when we’re gonna see the leader wearing the new hunching uniform 🤔

Surely she’s gonna wear her own loungewear.

Im so sad, that I really really cant wait to see all the cult wearing their loungewear 😂 Its soooo unflatering! Even the model on the website looked embarrassed wearing it so cant wait to see what it looks like on ‘normal’ people!
It will make a regular appearance on the school run in the mornings all over the UK 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh I bet the veterans are so glad Hinchy mentioned Remembrance Sunday. Because before today they never knew what to do with themselves. Hey Hinchy you know what my veteran partner did today? Marched past the cenotaph in London. With thousands of his friends. And then his ptsd took hold again. You took a pic for the gram looking all ‘rememberingly’ then cried more over a jar of bloody jam and the fact your overseas customers, yep customers, can’t get zoflo. Glad you’ve got your priorities right 🤦‍♀️
sending love, that must of been awful for him. I always worry about ex forces this time of year with the fireworks as well must be so triggering 😔❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.