Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
grinch wouldn’t know the meaning of being genuinely grateful for things such as a roof over your head or food in your belly or people who have overcome serious health issues or trying to overcome domestic violence she’s in her little grinch bubble where all is perfect. Makes me so angry

Reactions: 17
Not to mention period poverty when girls in this country aren’t going to school when they have a period as they can’t afford pads etc. Yet some idiot ‘hincher” suggest soaking a panty liner with fecking Zoflora and putting it behind a radiator to keep the house smelling fresh. I‘m so angry with all this tonight.
That is surely a fire hazard, get the Darwin awards out

Reactions: 4
Not to mention period poverty when girls in this country aren’t going to school when they have a period as they can’t afford pads etc. Yet some idiot ‘hincher” suggest soaking a panty liner with fecking Zoflora and putting it behind a radiator to keep the house smelling fresh. I‘m so angry with all this tonight.
She needs a chloroform panty liner over her mouth so she can STFU for a day flogging her tat 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 20
sending love, that must of been awful for him. I always worry about ex forces this time of year with the fireworks as well must be so triggering 😔❤
Thank you. Yes the fireworks do affect him, luckily not as much as for some other veterans. Because he was a combat medic he’s more affected by smells. He’s had courses at combat stress to try and deal with it. It’ll be with him for life, but we are a partnership so I’ll help him through.
I get that Hinchy can’t solve world hunger or sort out mental health around the country, but she could use her platform for good. These dodgy tracksuits she’s selling for charity isn’t for altruistic reasons. It’s all for her. Look at me. Aren’t I good? No Hinchy you’re not

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Here we go the next big deal is in the pipe line. Minky is off to America lo. P and G are
Going nationwide lol
I live in the US and we've had P&G around forever. They just name their products differently. I use Tide laundry detergent and Mr Clean. I think our Downy is the same as your Lenor.
We don't however have zoflora or anything at all like it.
We have a minkey type product but it's called a scrub buddy.
Your Dettol is our Lysol.

Reactions: 13
I live in the US and we've had P&G around forever. They just name their products differently. I use Tide laundry detergent and Mr Clean. I think our Downy is the same as your Lenor.
We don't however have zoflora or anything at all like it.
We have a minkey type product but it's called a scrub buddy.
Your Dettol is our Lysol.
You’re not missing out.

Reactions: 18
The disappointment when you look at another home accounts story to see theyve posted a screenshot of their grinchy purchase. Sigh

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Anyone else think that the lounge sets and notebooks for charity were just a test to see how well they will sell? Before the next launch when she earns the real £££ on them! RIP off.... get yourself down to Poundland for the notepad wouldn’t be seen dead in that outfit oh and you live in a TOWN hunny

Reactions: 35
Yeah my Essex village has a pub, a shop, a school and a haunted church, that’s about it.
That’s positively buzzing compared to mine 😂. There are 3 villages with a combined population of 255. We have a school in the next village, primary, and there are two classrooms. Infants and juniors. There are 46 children this year total, from reception to Y6. One of the villages has a pub, another a farm shop. Mine only has a church. There’s no public transport. I bloody love it though

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m hoping that today, due to her insensitivity over Remembrance Sunday, she’s lost herself a good handful of followers - mostly military partners and mothers, sisters etc.
She’s just so bleeping delusional to think that bringing cleaning products to the rest of the world is an issue that needs tackling, no it bleeping doesn’t Sophie!! You’ve just seem some posts in one of your many Facebook groups of someone from the US or Australia saying they can’t buy zoflora and you saw pound signs.
As I’ve said before - you’re so transparent you might as well be made of glass!

Reactions: 13
Her little 'village' 🙄 To quote Jim Royle "my arse".

I grew up in a little village. Not even in it, actually a couple of miles outside it in the country. There was one pub, one shop, a primary school and a church and hall, and that was it.

Little villages do NOT have Poundstretchers in them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Have you noticed how she constantly uses Beyonce 'I was here' when she's posting her self-serving, virtue signalling posts about her charity work and 'contribution' to society? She's so far up her own backside, if you listen to the lyrics she's so arrogant about this 'difference' that she's made. I've taught hundreds of children from age 4-16 to read, spell, count, play together nicely, up to passing their GCSEs... Do I give myself a fanfare over Instagram about it? No.
Sophie, what you've 'left behind' is hundreds of kilos of plastic and wet wipes, and toxic chemicals, winging their way into landfill.

"I want to leave my footprints on the sand of time
Know there was something that, something that I left behind
When I leave this world, I'll leave no regrets
Leave something to remember, so they won't forget
You know that I, been something in, somebody's life
The hearts I have touched
Will be the proof that I leave
That I made a difference
And this world will see"
Yes everytime that song plays I think “how arrogant!”

Reactions: 7
Who is Jamie’s target audience?? He is such a bell
As obsessed as the seem to be with Hinch.... he doesn’t have many followers really. If she has 2mil plus die hard fans who will decorate a Christmas tree with Zoflora I would have thought they would also want to follow him?

Reactions: 11
She wishes that every single cleaning products she loves was sold everywhere.....and feels gutted that some of the things she shows on her stories isn't available "there".....and it's going to be her next thing to tackle. Is this woman for real?!

I wish there were better services and help for people with Mental Health problems, I wish everyone earned decent wages and didn't have to worry about how to keep a roof over their's and their families heads and food in their bellies, I wish their wasn't a need for food banks, I wish homelessness wasn't a thing and that everyone slept in a warm bed at night, as a right, not a privilege, I wish there was a cure for cancer, I wish there wasn't period poverty, I wish children didn't go into school in the mornings having had nothing to eat since the day before, I wish there wasn't men, women and children living with and having to flee from domestic violence, I wish there were better support for those who have and continue to dedicate their lives to fight for and defend this country, I wish children and teens didn't feel the need to go out on the streets armed because of the rise in knife crime and gang related activities. duck it while I'm at it, I wish for world bleeping peace!
My point is, I wish for a whole lot of stuff, and none of it is as bleeping pointless, vapid and trivial as her wish for bleeping Minkeh's to go worldwide! Sitting here on the evening of Remembrance Sunday feeling utterly exasperated by this woman.
I wish I could like this more than once!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.