Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just had a nose on her page. Wish I hadn’t. She’s posted a photo of the dog but at the end it comes back to all the things she’s been *gifted. That’s not a genuine, girl next door thing to post 🤔 Who keeps giving this woman gifts anyway? And why? Perhaps she should donate some of it I don’t know 🤦🏼‍♀️ But how many bottles of the same product do you need in one household? Yeah I sound like a ‘jealous’ hater, tbf I probably am 😅 why can’t someone gift me brand new carpets, furniture and a Shark hoover? She can afford to buy those things! Just doesn’t seem fair to me.

Reactions: 14
Perhaps giving myself away but my husband is a member of the Armed Forces. I was beyond disgusted at her for video’ing during the Remembrance Ceremony. People do take pictures but not 10/15 mins before the silence. You should be respectful, peaceful and listening to the person conducting the Ceremony. 100% NOT a time for phones or showing off HANSNOMES in their poppy harnesses ☹😟😢
Agreed, phones should be away out of respect. I think photos of the tributes and memorials that have been made are fine, some of them are stunning too. But the actual memorial ceremony is a time for reflection and remembrance, not broadcasting to social media 😕

Reactions: 19
Is that really all that is on her mind? That's what's troubling her? People not having zoflora and a branded cloth? Wow. First world problems.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Newsflash saint sophlora posts a pic of her dog in her boring arse kitchen!! Ffs bore the duck off! 🙄

Reactions: 11
So she thinks it’s cute her mum is buying a jar of jam..... riiiiiight!
I don’t follow but often watch another IG cleaner that’s often mentioned here. MGH was gifted some chutneys and jams recently... I think Hinch is subliminally begging again.

Reactions: 8
Agreed, phones should be away out of respect. I think photos of the tributes and memorials that have been made are fine, some of them are stunning too. But the actual memorial ceremony is a time for reflection and remembrance, not broadcasting to social media 😕
Absolutely! My town posted some beautiful pictures of the memorial service at the cenotaph - albeit beautiful for an abhorrent reason.
Sophie - I really feel like you don’t fully understand what today is all about - I suggest you watch Peter Jackson’s “They Shall Not Grow Old” it’s a difficult watch, very disturbing - but it’s bound to be because it shows the utter devastation and brutality that the soldiers of WW1 went through, it’s utterly heartbreaking and I can’t even watch the trailer for it without sobbing, even in the 2 minute silence I cried. But it may just bring home to you just how lucky we all are, and how life shouldn’t be taken for granted, and take from it a lesson of being more humble and more giving - because so many people died for us, they gave the most they could - their lives. And you can’t even bring yourself to donate one of your many gifted items.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Can someone please educate that woman the difference between a town and a village.....if she was in a village she would be the token idiot
Absolutely this. I live three miles from the village I grew up in. In another village. Neither villages have so much as a shop let alone a post office or waffle cafe. My village pub was closed for many years until 18 months ago. Beautiful little thatched historic pub. In a village populated by a few hundred people. Not a Poundstretcher for miles.

Reactions: 17
So as if this whole Hinch thing wasn't already a huge headfuck! She announces that the childrens mental health charity 'place2be'is very close to her heart and pledges to donate all profits to the cause. Of course its always a great thing raising awareness and funds for charities, however when Hinch is involved I cant help but think her own gain is always at the forefront.

So my message to Hinch is this, next time you are gifted free food, or you post a beg list, spare a thought for the families out there who are really struggling especially on the run up to Christmas! The mental health and wellbeing of the children you say you care so much about,just might have been a child who went to bed hungry that night. Whilst you scoffed your way through your #gifted food! If you are going to pledge to help such a charity then consider doing a bit of research into what struggles the real world are dealing with beyond your dove grey walls!

#Foodbank ATB X

• Heart
Reactions: 27
According to Visit Maldon there are 27 places to eat/drink and 5 banks in Maldon. That's one hell of a village 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Evening guuuuuyyyzzzzz.... sorry not commented for a while!! Just catching up over the weekend.... what the fudge, how boring is Jamie? And Remembrance Sunday? He couldn’t fight himself out of a cupboard from their gifted bedroom that she probably keeps him
They’re a piss take and a drain on society. Could u imagine him doing national service 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she thinks it’s cute her mum is buying a jar of jam..... riiiiiight!
See this is what I mean about how patronising she can be sometimes. Aww it's so sweet her mum is buying jam 🙄. And everything is little, and everything is "bless him". Makes her sound like she thinks she's above it all?

Reactions: 16
Maldon knocked Leyton Orient out the FA Cup today. Expect them all to be friends and family members of Soph because it’s such a tiny village after all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Evening guuuuuyyyzzzzz.... sorry not commented for a while!! Just catching up over the weekend.... what the fudge, how boring is Jamie? And Remembrance Sunday? He couldn’t fight himself out of a cupboard from their gifted bedroom that she probably keeps him
They’re a piss take and a drain on society. Could u imagine him doing national service 🤣
Not sure how I feel about Jamie just yet... he seems alright to me tbh. You have to feel for the guy because it must be annoying for him to have every little aspect of their lives filmed for the gram. She couldn’t even do her gender scan in private 🙄 it must be like walking on egg shells with her and her bloody phone out filming all day long. Although he’s got himself a verified account now so time will tell how much he’s like his wife 😅 She got the hump the other day over his flip flops not being put away... I’ll say it again 🗣 when her little boy finds his feet I hope he runs wild in that house 🤣 she’ll soon realise a stray pair of flip flops are the least of your worries when you have a toddler running wild 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What do you think she’ll bring out next? Own stationery range of highlighters and pens is my bet 🙄
I wonder if she will sell her own books on there too?
Pimped our rubber gloves, boxes/baskets, crystal pens, lots of tit with ‘hinched’ on it probably
See this is what I mean about how patronising she can be sometimes. Aww it's so sweet her mum is buying jam 🙄. And everything is little, and everything is "bless him". Makes her sound like she thinks she's above it all?
My mother would walk through me if I spoke about her in that patronising way. Her mum must be a complete wimp with her.

Maldon knocked Leyton Orient out the FA Cup today. Expect them all to be friends and family members of Soph because it’s such a tiny village after all.
Sunday league team 😂

Reactions: 2
Not sure how I feel about Jamie just yet... he seems alright to me tbh. You have to feel for the guy because it must be annoying for him to have every little aspect of their lives filmed for the gram. She couldn’t even do her gender scan in private 🙄 it must be like walking on egg shells with her and her bloody phone out filming all day long. Although he’s got himself a verified account now so time will tell how much he’s like his wife 😅 She got the hump the other day over his flip flops not being put away... I’ll say it again 🗣 when her little boy finds his feet I hope he runs wild in that house 🤣 she’ll soon realise a stray pair of flip flops are the least of your worries when you have a toddler running wild 🙈
I’m sure he’s fine with it all being filmed for the gram.... after all it was probably all his idea!

Reactions: 15
Yeah my Essex village has a pub, a shop, a school and a haunted church, that’s about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well I went out Friday night which was a massive mistake because it’s taken me two day’s to catch up 😂!

I’ve just looked on that on magazine page and I’m horrified by this women’s attitude! Shane if your here I fully support you!
I had a quick look some of the comments ! most so childish but some really nasty ones , shame on Sophie for her sharing the comment !, it was a little unkind and yes not necessary but for goodness sake she just expressed her opinion , Sophie clearly can’t handle criticism if it’s about her physical appearance her highlighting this comment is very telling ! she can ignore the accusations of greed, dishonesty and showing off but don’t comment on her looks , sit back and watch Your followers say far worse well Madame you can’t stay on your high horse because you lady are no better .

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.