Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
all his toys and playmats ect are just shoved behind the sofa. I think is awful..she’d hate my house, toys, jumperoo, baby chair all on show. I have a tiny living room too, but I make the most of what I’ve got
Snap 🤣 she’d hate my house. I have two boys and the mess they make is almost impossible to stay on top of. Toys everywhere etc. I can’t wait for her boy to find his feet then she may get a taste of reality. Her life is too good to be true and unrealistic 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What do you think she’ll bring out next? Own stationery range of highlighters and pens is my bet 🙄
I wonder if she will sell her own books on there too?
Pimped our rubber gloves, boxes/baskets, crystal pens, lots of tit with ‘hinched’ on it probably

Reactions: 9
Noticed she bought 2 packs of grey hangers. Possibly to put all the clothes on she will be gifted after saying she hand enough clothes to fill her new wardrobes. They were bought for something she’s not daft

Reactions: 17
A bit of a lurker on this thread. I hate watch Hinch' mainly but I had to come onto to comment on a few things...

Why has she ditched the grey pics on her grid? What does she have planned in the pipeline?

Can't believe that her 'merch ' is a tracksuit. Like who would know it was a Mrs Hinch' merch... without it's actually saying it anywhere? Surely having merch is having your logo/ brand on it?

She went to town today....Yes she commented on a few places, but didn't link / tag anywhere apart from Poundstrecher...where she is paid.
Literally what would it take to give that coffee shop a little shout out...? Goes to prove she does nothing for free.

Reactions: 21
I’ve just had a look at the comments and he said his account got declined for Tattle so how can you be sure?
Well it was just a guess cause of what he said in his comment, maybe he reads without an account. Was a lighthearted comment

Reactions: 1
Here we go the next big deal is in the pipe line. Minky is off to America lo. P and G are
Going nationwide lol

She really is standing videoing Remembrance Sunday and making it all for the gram. How about having some bloody respect for the people who fought for us and who tragically died and those who came back but still have mental scars. I can’t stand people who show no respect to those brave people who fought for us. Lest we forget ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Snap 🤣 she’d hate my house. I have two boys and the mess they make is almost impossible to stay on top of. Toys everywhere etc. I can’t wait for her boy to find his feet then she may get a taste of reality. Her life is too good to be true and unrealistic 🤷🏼‍♀️
I have two boys too! So I’m with you on that 100%. And I totally agree!

Reactions: 5
So she thinks it’s cute her mum is buying a jar of jam..... riiiiiight!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh Sophie, I don't buy any of the products that you use in this country, I definitely wouldn't be looking to buy them in other countries.

Will that be the next lot of stuff available on her website - with astronomical International shipping costs for all of her overseas followers.

Reactions: 10
What do you think she’ll bring out next? Own stationery range of highlighters and pens is my bet 🙄
It's just poundland staplers and pencil cases with "stapler" "pencil case" labelled with the labeling machine. In grey tape, of course.

• Haha
Is it me or does her new grid post picture of her kitchen not look grey at all??

Reactions: 2
Can someone please educate that woman the difference between a town and a village.....if she was in a village she would be the token idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.