Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The aim for place to be is £20,000 right? Surely selling out all those items will break that target? Depending on how many were produced...

That would be great for the charity if it did like but surely someone who believes they have the buyer power (and people who have made themselves millionaires like the Hinch’s) would know they could make more

Reactions: 4
you know you can literally check her accounts online?

She has a newly formed company so you’ll get your hands on her income for her own company early next year.

I checked a few of the influencers after seeing people on here saying they were rolling in it. I earned more than Mrs Hinch according to her last company’s statement. Mrs Meldrum was barely meeting minimum wage. Unmumsy mum isn’t making very much either.

I think you all overestimate How much they’re “raking in”.
Link? I didn’t think her accounts were available until January next year.

Reactions: 11
Is the moment who posted the screen shots the one who got all the abuse on the ok magazine post. I would honestly go to the police and post it all over social media.

Reactions: 14
Late to post but what percentage is being donated? Probably better to just not buy the tracksuit as its tit and just donate!

Reactions: 4
But it’s not really hidden. It in the main walkway to get to the living room. In front of the french doors to garden where it’s light

I know I didnt have baby gyms etc in the middle of my living room. It’s not practical.

Where Hinch has hers I actually think is an ideal spot.
Where is she sat while he’s on there playing then? On the hard wooden floor? Or does she just leave him to it and sit on the sofa away from him or walk around leaving him with the dog?
I also find it very strange. In my lounge the back of the sofa is also like the cut off point for the lounge and there’s a walkway behind it. If I had the choice of my baby playing behind the sofa in a walkway or in the middle of my lounge it would always be in the middle of the living space where we all are.

Reactions: 17
I'm possibly giving myself away here, but I needed somewhere to get this off my chest!

I dont know how many of you are in the uk and have seen the news on the awful floods in Doncaster/sheffield? I'm in that area, my area is on alert but not flooded yet, but villages around me are pretty much underwater. People have lost homes business, the lot. It's been devastating for our community.

Among the usual donations, organisations are asking for cleaning products, so I thought I'd put a post on one of the mrs hinch facebook pages, since it's got hundreds of thousands of members and people heard like mad, I thought someone might be able to help.

I didnt get a single comment. I know people don't have to donate, fair enough. But not one person even acknowledged these awful events at all.

But Sandra's 25 quid ebay rug? Hundreds of comments.

So just wanted to moan, I feel so disappointed. The floods have destroyed our communities. I even considered messaging her to put a message out, then realised there would be no point at all.

Thanks for listening to my rant

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 90
Just noticed that the returns address for Hinch merch is a fulfilment company in Northampton. So if they are using dropshippers to handle the orders that's another layer of payment that needs to be made before any profits go to the charity. I wonder just how long it will take to hit the £20000 target 🤔

Reactions: 10
Welcome. It’s funny what tips people over the edge. For some it’s the incessant ads or the constant gifting. For others it’s specific things like this, where we are like, right, had enough! I draw the line at the dog leash! I totally get it 😂 Thanks for sharing. I’m curious what everyone else’s breaking point was!
my breaking point was when she announced her pregnancy, yes it’s great and lovely but as someone who has fertility issues it being rammed down my throat on a daily basis got too much... maybe I’m just a snowflake tho 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 14
my breaking point was when she announced her pregnancy, yes it’s great and lovely but as someone who has fertility issues it being rammed down my throat on a daily basis got too much... maybe I’m just a snowflake tho 🙈
Could not agree with this any more!!! So bleeping insensitive 😠😤

Reactions: 9
I’ve said it before but you aren’t on your own on that one. Ruined my Christmas Day as I’d lost my baby in August. I’m happy for anyone who can have children as my issues are my own but on Christmas Day (which is a hard day when you want children but can’t have them) of all days, I just wanted to eat my dinner and drink until I could forget about how bad I was feeling.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Looking back through some of Hinches pinned posts, as I couldn't quite believe the change in her voice/ looks/ purchases - completely different to today... came across this though... not sure it's been mentioned but she named her son after a rake? 🤣
Screenshot_20191110-100934_Instagram.jpg

On another note... Donatella Versace anyone?
Screenshot_20191110-100912_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm possibly giving myself away here, but I needed somewhere to get this off my chest!

I dont know how many of you are in the uk and have seen the news on the awful floods in Doncaster/sheffield? I'm in that area, my area is on alert but not flooded yet, but villages around me are pretty much underwater. People have lost homes business, the lot. It's been devastating for our community.

Among the usual donations, organisations are asking for cleaning products, so I thought I'd put a post on one of the mrs hinch facebook pages, since it's got hundreds of thousands of members and people heard like mad, I thought someone might be able to help.

I didnt get a single comment. I know people don't have to donate, fair enough. But not one person even acknowledged these awful events at all.

So just wanted to moan, I feel so disappointed. The floods have destroyed our communities. I even considered messaging her to put a message out, then realised there would be no point at all.

Thats just shocking that you didnt even get a comment saying how terrible it must be!

Hope you stay safe and you dont get flooded 🙏 I’ve seen the mess a flood leaves behind and the devastation it causes.

Companies like P&G should be donating cleaning supplies to flood victims not dishing out a lifetimes worth of freebies to so called influencers😤

And like you say these hunchers hoard enough to keep the whole country in cleaning products for years so wouldnt miss a couple of bottles if they donated!

Reactions: 20

Oh goodness. Stay safe. I hope the authorities are looking after you.

If Hinch posted this, she'd receive hundreds of donations.

Reactions: 11
I honestly think at this point, she could collect her dogs tit for 6 months, bag it up, put a sticker with her name on the bag and she would sell them...her moronic followers would buy them so "you can have a piece of me in your homes guys"

duck OFF.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I wonder when we’re gonna see the leader wearing the new hunching uniform 🤔

Surely she’s gonna wear her own loungewear.

Im so sad, that I really really cant wait to see all the cult wearing their loungewear 😂 Its soooo unflatering! Even the model on the website looked embarrassed wearing it so cant wait to see what it looks like on ‘normal’ people!
I agree - she chose the right attire for her captive audience though - a matching chavvy tracksuit. bleeping hilarious!🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.