Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blue42

I hate that this site is considered trolling/hate. Hope this is ok to post, just to say thank you to the person on here who suggested the charitable shoe box idea for xmas. Just finished mine ready to send off this week. We can share our opinions AND give back!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 36

KermitTheCloffff

Welcome to Hinchville, twinned with Village Of The Dammed.

Starring Grabby Grinch, Jamie Vegas, Ronnie-behind-the-sofa and Hansnomes Mans.

A truly torrid tale of everyday chavs doing everything they can to avoid an honest days work. Beg, borrow, sell your child and your family for the next bank deposit.

NEVER pay for anything, ALWAYS complain about those nasty ickle trolls who call you out on your hypocrisy, lies, double standards and downright disgusting attitude and self- entitlement.

Try and disguise the fact that you’re a pair of work-shy tracksuit-wearing layabouts by ‘working’ with big brands, or as we say, being sent free stuff.

And when Ronnie-behind-the-sofa gets older and turns into the self-entitled brat you’ve created you can sob into the camera and realise how disgusting and reprehensible you really are.

• Haha

Delilah

Moved my daughter out of our bedroom at 4.5 months because she outgrew her snuzpod and we kept disturbing her when we went to bed. She’s slept happily in her room throughout the night eversince.

I know we dislike Hinch but the mum shaming is causing my eyes to roll all around my head. As if you all followed every single NHS guideline....
My first born went into his own room at 10 weeks old (He’s 18 now, so luckily, he survived my awful parenting) May all the perfect mummies shoot me down in flames 🔥😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry

Ihatefakepeople

Anyone else think that the lounge sets and notebooks for charity were just a test to see how well they will sell? Before the next launch when she earns the real £££ on them! RIP off.... get yourself down to Poundland for the notepad wouldn’t be seen dead in that outfit oh and you live in a TOWN hunny

Reactions: 35
Can someone please educate that woman the difference between a town and a village.....if she was in a village she would be the token idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 35

LucidLunar

Soooo, I’ve been lurking on here for a WHILE. I’ve followed hinch since the start and I never thought bad about her until coming on here and reading some of the stuff..I mean I’ve just read that Facebook thread on the OK magazine link..the comments..are disgusting I honestly can’t believe I fell for the nice person I just innocently want to make a few quid from cleaning my home bullshit. Not just that but after reading how she shoves Ronnies stuff behind the sofa..I mean enough is enough. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 34

Whitelilac

VIP Member
According to Visit Maldon there are 27 places to eat/drink and 5 banks in Maldon. That's one hell of a village 🤣🤣

• Haha

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
I. Just. Can’t. Nope. That’s enough internet for today. I actually feel sick at that post. My daughter sent it to me as I don’t follow her. Even manages to make 11/11 at 11am about her and her brand. Don’t worry all those who died at the Somme, Hinchy has scattered a few poppies about with her baby in the middle just for the Gram. Look, you don’t have to wear a poppy, they died for our freedom to do what we wish. It’s not compulsory. But that right there is...nah I’ve no words

I’m sorry for going on but I have just looked at the OK Facebook post & I am absolutely disgusted with some of the hinchers replies to that girl. I’m not condoning the comment originally made but oh my goodness, have you seen the comments that her hinchers are posting? they are commenting on her children, her mental state, etc. Hinch should be addressing this on her story but instead is sitting back & letting them tear that girl to shreds. How can one comment about Hinch’s looks turn into 100’s of abusive comments?! I actually feel physically sick thinking of the power that Hinch has over some of these people!!

• Sad
Reactions: 33

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
Oh darn, they all sold out before I could get one..........oh well, never mind
I am devastated I just needed that cheap grey overpriced rubbish in my life ...NOT. My husband was however very upset that i was not going to be round the house all day looking like a person on remand in the police station who had had their clothing taken away for forensic testing with my boobs half hanging out. Well such is life just one big disappointment.

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Of course she prefers cheese to sex, cheese doesn’t leave a wet patch on your febreezed-to-death pristine white sheets!

I bet she whips out a “cloffff” soaked in Zoflora and half a can of Dettol spray for Jamie’s knob before he’s allowed to move an inch after the deed 🤔
Deffo dips his cock in zoflo and gives it a rub with minkeh before they get friskeh

• Haha
  • Sick

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
View attachment 56393
Why do we need influencers to promote remembrance Day? We all know this day and have done since before soical media
But she hasn’t promoted the RBL or Remembrance Day. She’s promoted herself. Ronnie, as scrummy as he is, is wearing a Hinch vest and has nothing to do with it. Now I suppose some will say at least she did something. But she didn’t do it to raise awareness, it was all for her. Post a poppy, post a lest we forget photograph, follow up with information about the poppy appeal or combat stress or SSAFA etc. Sorry, I’m trying to put into words what I want to say but I’m so angry. As I said earlier yesterday we were at the cenotaph in London paying our respects. 22yrs my partner served, my Grandad fought in North Africa in ww2. I often wonder for what. For a vapid airhead jacked up on zoflo to use this day to promote herself

• Heart

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
I honestly think at this point, she could collect her dogs shit for 6 months, bag it up, put a sticker with her name on the bag and she would sell them...her moronic followers would buy them so "you can have a piece of me in your homes guys"

FUCK OFF.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
I can’t get over how shit that loungewear suit is 😂😂😂
No me neither! It’s as if she’s gone “shit people are noticing I don’t donate anything - but I don’t want to spend my own money so I need something cheap that I can mask as though I’m giving to charity but actually it’s my shoppers doing it - that way I get credit! Oh these lounge wear sets are £7, we could sell them at an inflated price, make our money back and then just donate the extra. Do we have time to get them embroidered, no actually better not, that’ll be too expensive and I don’t like parting with my money...”

• Heart
  • Haha

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Soooo, guys, Stacey spills coffee all over her sofa, it's stained, she can't get it off, so who does she call for advice?? Her cleaning guru bestie, Hinch?, surely she'll know what to do, I mean cleaning is her bag, she's the expert, right?

No. Hinch doesn't even get a mention, she's had a cleaning company in. Can't help but wonder if that's because Stace knows Hinch is a fake ;) :unsure:

• Haha