Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snoozeswitch

Or thread suggestion from my first ever proper post
Shortened to fit
Mrs hinch is cunning, SH is brass, SH is cleaning whilst she takes it up the asssssss

I’m so glad I joined
What about?

Mrs H is cunning, Mrs H is crass, Mrs H makes millions whilst sitting on her ass?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Lynseyp

VIP Member
I've seen more of her bloody wedding photos than i have of my own wedding and ive been married 15 years 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Hinchthebinch

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20191111_115634.jpg

Why do we need influencers to promote remembrance Day? We all know this day and have done since before soical media

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

TheBlueDonkey

Chatty Member
The time she posted too was exactly at 11am...can she not have a bit of respect!!
Perhaps giving myself away but my husband is a member of the Armed Forces. I was beyond disgusted at her for video’ing during the Remembrance Ceremony. People do take pictures but not 10/15 mins before the silence. You should be respectful, peaceful and listening to the person conducting the Ceremony. 100% NOT a time for phones or showing off HANSNOMES in their poppy harnesses ☹😟😢

• Heart
Reactions: 43

KermitTheCloffff

Prison grey cheap looking clothes to go with her prison grey house and her prison grey personality. What a load of shit.

How can you design something that already exists on market stalls up and down the country? Not exactly ground breaking is it Soph?

Take your nasty pyjamas, your stupid notebook and shove them up your hincharse 🖕🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
What is it with her and her "little village"?!
Maldon is a town, it has a population of over 64k 😂 I live in a little village, it has a population of about 730. That's a little village Soph.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Fish-in-the-Sea

I want someone to ask her for free merch in return for a mention on their 'gram, because they want to support her small business. Please let that happen 🙏😁

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Sazz1006

VIP Member
She wishes that every single cleaning products she loves was sold everywhere.....and feels gutted that some of the things she shows on her stories isn't available "there".....and it's going to be her next thing to tackle. Is this woman for real?!

I wish there were better services and help for people with Mental Health problems, I wish everyone earned decent wages and didn't have to worry about how to keep a roof over their's and their families heads and food in their bellies, I wish their wasn't a need for food banks, I wish homelessness wasn't a thing and that everyone slept in a warm bed at night, as a right, not a privilege, I wish there was a cure for cancer, I wish there wasn't period poverty, I wish children didn't go into school in the mornings having had nothing to eat since the day before, I wish there wasn't men, women and children living with and having to flee from domestic violence, I wish there were better support for those who have and continue to dedicate their lives to fight for and defend this country, I wish children and teens didn't feel the need to go out on the streets armed because of the rise in knife crime and gang related activities. Fuck it while I'm at it, I wish for world fucking peace!
My point is, I wish for a whole lot of stuff, and none of it is as fucking pointless, vapid and trivial as her wish for fucking Minkeh's to go worldwide! Sitting here on the evening of Remembrance Sunday feeling utterly exasperated by this woman.
Not to mention period poverty when girls in this country aren’t going to school when they have a period as they can’t afford pads etc. Yet some idiot ‘hincher” suggest soaking a panty liner with fecking Zoflora and putting it behind a radiator to keep the house smelling fresh. I‘m so angry with all this tonight.

• Angry
Reactions: 41

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Thread suggestion :-

“T’is the month before Christmas, and all through Hinch’s house, everything is gifted, time to upgrade the spouse?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Oh I bet the veterans are so glad Hinchy mentioned Remembrance Sunday. Because before today they never knew what to do with themselves. Hey Hinchy you know what my veteran partner did today? Marched past the cenotaph in London. With thousands of his friends. And then his ptsd took hold again. You took a pic for the gram looking all ‘rememberingly’ then cried more over a jar of bloody jam and the fact your overseas customers, yep customers, can’t get zoflo. Glad you’ve got your priorities right 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Is anyone else (secretly) excited to see the photos of all the hinchers rocking their new loungewear? 😂😂 it will fall apart in the first wash !!

I’m all for giving to charity and at long last she has !! But...1. I think she could of picked a different charity especially for this time of year 2. The price of the loungewear and notepad are crazy they are going to make her poor hinchers skint for their own Xmas 3. She’s still a greedy witch and will benefit massively from this publicity stunt !!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
689F6AA4-E522-4358-AD71-611EAFD33396.jpeg
EB94F268-A1FD-40C5-B132-9BE50B8C51A8.jpeg

You could buy these for less money - which are thicker and better looking. They’ll actually keep you warm, and you’d still have money left over to donate to your chosen charity 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m sorry for going on but I have just looked at the OK Facebook post & I am absolutely disgusted with some of the hinchers replies to that girl. I’m not condoning the comment originally made but oh my goodness, have you seen the comments that her hinchers are posting? they are commenting on her children, her mental state, etc. Hinch should be addressing this on her story but instead is sitting back & letting them tear that girl to shreds. How can one comment about Hinch’s looks turn into 100’s of abusive comments?! I actually feel physically sick thinking of the power that Hinch has over some of these people!!
But hinch doesn’t care! She doesn’t care if someone else is being targeted and abused, as long as it’s not her - and she still get the sympathy! She says it’s not ok to comment on people looks and how that comment will stay with her when she looks in the mirror even though it wasn’t said directly to her - yet she’s allowing her stupid vile sheeple to say horrible things directly to this poor girl! So what Sophie - it’s ok for you to be upset about people saying bad things but it’s not ok for someone else to be upset when they’re personally targeted? Contradicting, manipulative bitch.

Reactions: 38
And the best thing is this site is actually full of the NICEST people on social media I’ve ever came across 💕🥰.. her ‘army’ are worse then any ‘trolling’ that has apparently came from this site!!

Reactions: 38

Kurstywursty

I’ve not been following this thread so I might be going off topic but Ronnies bed seems to have disappeared from her room so it’s obvious he’s in his own room, obviously completely ignoring the 6 month guidelines and he’s 100% going to be in that death trap cot with all the extra fabric and crap in it 😔
Moved my daughter out of our bedroom at 4.5 months because she outgrew her snuzpod and we kept disturbing her when we went to bed. She’s slept happily in her room throughout the night eversince.

I know we dislike Hinch but the mum shaming is causing my eyes to roll all around my head. As if you all followed every single NHS guideline....

Reactions: 37

Ponponpon

VIP Member
Screenshot_20191109-192317.png

1. "There's not many notebooks left" Right, so how have I just added 1100 of them to my cart? A bigger number is rejected 😇

2. Soph makes nothing, but it's all profits to P2B? No designers fee, no trademark usage fee, no licencing...? Don't believe that.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Bev1000

Who the f*ck films Remembrance Sunday!!! It’s soooo disrespectful, it’s almost like she was excited to be out the house.. i reckon it’d the first time she’s ever acknowledged today. It’s like them people who take selfies or any pics In general at aushwitz.
She’s just jumping on the band wagon I bet she doesn’t even know what today is about

Reactions: 36