Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the comments made I’d get them over the newspaper! They’ll use her face ‘Mrs hinch fans lash back’ wont look very good will it guyzzzzzzzzz

Reactions: 15
I’m in Sheffield and, living on a hill I’m not affected - I’ve got a few bottles of various cleaning bits that I don’t use since I moved to Koh. I was thinking of giving them to a food bank but if they can be used to help clean I’d be happy to take them along

Reactions: 12
Just seen today’s post, I’m surprised she hasn’t said Happy Remembrinch Day Guyzzzzzzz

Reactions: 29
It’s “the unofficial Hinching uniform”

Reactions: 4
What is it with her and her "little village"?!
Maldon is a town, it has a population of over 64k I live in a little village, it has a population of about 730. That's a little village Soph.

Reactions: 42
Sophie, bear this in mind for next year. Remembrance Sunday is a hugely important time. It is a time to reflect and remember those that gave up their lives so that we can live in this free and safe society. We do the 2 minute silence for this exact reason. To think and remember and hopefully be reminded of how damned lucky we are that our fathers, brothers, sons are not having to go off and fight a war for our freedom.
It is NOT ever for the Gram. Have some damned respect next year and switch your phone off!

Reactions: 56
Maldon is town. Not a village. It was a town yesterday and town today and it will still be a town tomorrow!

Reactions: 25
I got one like on it and that was it. I've been very lucky, theres a warning in place but it's been ok so far. This was a neighbouring village yesterday.

I might message p&g actually and see if they can donate anything. If people dont want to donate that's totally up to them, but nobody even acknowledged it that's what got me. Even on insta, non of the influences have said anything.

What I will say though is it makes me proud to be from Doncaster. The community spirit is amazing and what people have been doing to help is incredible.

Oh goodness. Stay safe. I hope the authorities are looking after you.

If Hinch posted this, she'd receive hundreds of donations.
I'm lucky so far, theres a warning in place but nothing yet x

I'm not sure where will take them in sheffield as I'm in Doncaster. But I'm sure somewhere will

Attachments

Reactions: 16

I think you're being rather naive as to how accountants can manipulate figures.

Hinch isnt obliged to submit company accounts until near end of January next year and has no company statements online so it's a bit ridiculous to say you earned more than her when you have literally nothing to compare to.

I sincerely doubt Meldrum who at one point was financially supporting her and her husband only earnt minimum wage. How does one afford to buy murder mansion with minimum wage?

Reactions: 28
Totally agree, I was starting to worry that I was the only one who thought this.

If you go onto the original Facebook post you'll see that she is goading every single person who is replying to her. The behaviour is really quite concerning.

Reactions: 24
100% this

What you've sent to Hinch quite frankly is as disgusting as what they sent you. Absolutely no need to go into someones DMs and call them a cunt. You could have address your grievance in a more professional manner and held the high ground. You've lost that now. People have a nasty habit of seeing stuff like that and thinking you deserved what you got.

Reactions: 24
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.