Mrs Hinch #662 Shut ya Tripp trapp and get well

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it’s clear why Toephie’s tend friends never talk about Mrs Hinch - she’s tedious and uninspiring. I’d rather talk about what day the bins go out when there is a public holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's finally found the high table for outside so they can eat as a family pardon me if I'm wrong but Ronenlen wouldn't be able to reach the table to eat the stupid fucker it's far too HIGH for the TODDLERS. Why does she get just about everything wrong
Don't worry they'll never sit at it, they'll be strapped into their highchairs (with matching airbags) being spoon-fed by Fiddlemetimbers until they're 17. 🙃

The table is boring and overpriced, it also clashes with the white windows and dark orangery. Looks tit. This new range is gonna flop big time, I doubt we'll see much of her from 2024 onwards..

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.