Mrs Hinch #662 Shut ya Tripp trapp and get well

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's really not hard, is it?

Here you go Soph, I know you're into a bit of plagiarism. Feel free to copy and paste:

#AD
Image/video* contains items from my upcoming home range.

*delete as appropriate
I fink it's the cloffs, been using them a few days.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
One of my coworkers said 'oh I blooming love it' at something today. I had to stop myself bouncing a holepunch off her head 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
SSS has done another hype photo for SYLO. Interesting Sofa never shared it even when tagged so she's not bothered to tag her this time 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone said earlier to take her kids out but not to a soft play or petting farm so she goes for boats?
She’d tit a brick up here, we’ve got a petting farm with a soft play area in it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was thinking earlier, if she was forced to answer EVERY question in a Q&A what would you ask her?

Mine would be, how long's your neck in metres?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
One of my coworkers said 'oh I blooming love it' at something today. I had to stop myself bouncing a holepunch off her head 🤣
I’ve always hated when people say “bloomin’” but I hate it even more now!

The cleaning videos crack me up cos the dance music and then her voice just occasionally being heard makes it sound like the weirdest remix ever

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who dis??? And she had a cheek to slag off Tulisa, all I could see in that video were her duck lips!

And off for a stroll this evening, ever think of taking the dog Hinch? He could do with the walk!!
Thing is, she doesn't look horrific, she just looks like a completely different person. No wonder 'fans' don't recognise her in some photos!

Reactions: 7
Boats again 🥱

Boats n hoes x

Oh and DRESS YOUR SPROGS DIFFERENT
Why should she they twins after all 🙄 well is sofa land anyways.

My mum always dressed me and my sisters the same, & it use to piss me off so bad. They even have the same trainers ffs.

Still can't believe how wild Lons curls are 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
See, I DO take my kids to things that aren’t soft play or petting farms!!!
Oooooh the boats down Maldon, 5 mins away from your house. Wow. They’ve never done that before 🙄 Maccy Ds on the way home yeah?!

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Glad I'm not the only one who tried counting the toes in the shower videos😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
See, I DO take my kids to things that aren’t soft play or petting farms!!!
Oooooh the boats down Maldon, 5 mins away from your house. Wow. They’ve never done that before 🙄 Maccy Ds on the way home yeah?!
Lens curls. Proper.out of control aren't they.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m KTTP on her latest stories

1) yes I’d say that’s the unassembled dining table - or at least components of it
2) gormless fucker
3) the pheasant cushions were winding me up but they appear to be from Etsy.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.