Mrs Hinch #662 Shut ya Tripp trapp and get well

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who dis??? And she had a cheek to slag off Tulisa, all I could see in that video were her duck lips!

And off for a stroll this evening, ever think of taking the dog Hinch? He could do with the walk!!
Christ on a bike, she really is a mouth breather in every sense of the expression

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't understand how someone who loves a clean space would have their dog in/on their bed. It's like the most unhygienic thing you can do. Some people don't care, but those people usually don't claim to be a clean freak.
Something sad I've noticed is we often see Henry in her bed but rarely the boys for a cuddle in the morning.
I don’t think she is clean at all. I stopped following her when I saw all the mould on her shower. I have nothing against mould but her living is cleaning things…her bathroom shouldn’t be mouldy.

Reactions: 15
Our teak outdoor dining table and chairs was £700 18 years ago which was a lot of money to us at the time but it’s still as good as new as it’s been cleaned and painted with preserver every year and kept covered over the winter. Like most of the things in our house- good quality and saved for or second hand. Can’t see the point of rubbish that won’t last more than a couple of years. That furniture of soph’s will be trashed in 12 months if she doesn’t look after it (which she won’t).

Our teak outdoor dining table and chairs was £700 18 years ago which was a lot of money to us at the time but it’s still as good as new as it’s been cleaned and painted with preserver every year and kept covered over the winter. Like most of the things in our house- good quality and saved for or second hand. Can’t see the point of rubbish that won’t last more than a couple of years. That furniture of soph’s will be trashed in 12 months if she doesn’t look after it (which she won’t).
Oh it will be Maldon tip bound before the 100000000000 pumpkins arrive for her autumnunallllll dishhhplay

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’ll cover the top with pallets

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she doing a freshen up Friday in the kitchen? Didn't she only the other night stand there and say she had cleaned it (yet again) and it gave her joy!?
Boats again 😴 what a fun day the boys had painting large bits of gravel and now looking at the same old boats yet again. Bloody hell

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s so pissing thick that the only words she can describe the dining set with is ‘heavy and solid’.
Right, great. Wonderful.
WHY do companies work with her? She is absolutely frigging useless

Funny how they didn’t share which hotel they went to for their anniversary - every year it’s been the usual bragfest, but this year unusually quiet. Is this because they didn’t get a discount or because they don’t want anyone to know how much they paid for a few nights stay? Anyway I’m bored of seeing her tacky wedding day..seen it so many times now - it looked as fake and superficial as she is. The wedding day of a narc
It’s because BFF got absolutely SLATED for spending a small fortune on a break recently.

Am I the only one who doesn't get the obsession with 'styling' everything? Whenever I see these pictures of peoples 'styled' outdoor areas with 400 cushions, rugs, candles and various other bits of tat, I just wonder, what do they do when it rains? We live in Britain, it pisses it down pretty much every day, so these people must be on a constant rotation of bringing cushions in and out of the house. It makes me tired just thinking about it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Why does she never take the dog out with her for these evening strolls 😑 poor thing!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Eh, all that garden space to hang washing out on a beautiful day, yet she hangs it up inside the garage or whatever it is? Make it make sense you bleeping idiot. She's a backwards twit I tell ya.

Screenshot_2023-08-25-20-12-43-88_2bba49f70cabc2b2b0b036ab41ec7721.jpg
Screenshot_2023-08-25-20-12-56-66_2bba49f70cabc2b2b0b036ab41ec7721.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I don’t think she is clean at all. I stopped following her when I saw all the mould on her shower. I have nothing against mould but her living is cleaning things…her bathroom shouldn’t be mouldy.
It's because she leaves the chemicals on!

Reactions: 4
She's finally found the high table for outside so they can eat as a family pardon me if I'm wrong but Ronenlen wouldn't be able to reach the table to eat the stupid fucker it's far too HIGH for the TODDLERS. Why does she get just about everything wrong

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Imagine spending a grand on something then rolling it up, stuffing it into a ball and slapping a bobble round it 😩

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.