Mrs Hinch #662 Shut ya Tripp trapp and get well

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Thread title by @FFS2023, nominated by @Zofloragirl

In the last week since the previous thread, she's wheeled out the wedding album for her their 5th anniversary.
Fiddle gave them their 145th night off so far this year, so J-Dog got his end away on the creased bedspread at the local budget b&b.

We were treated to answers to some of tattles most pressing questions such as
Why is Jimbob not at work? (He's her full time carer and a lazy twit)
Is Henry obese? (He's fine, it's just a fatty lump)
And
Have her and Stace fallen out? (She trusted the wrong people)

But it was all just a staged opportunity for her to drip feed the new collection a bit more.
She's going it alone guysh! Downfall imminent.

Then she went off to chuck a dish of cheesy mash down her filtered thriat.

haPpY MOnDaY GuYs xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Thread title by @FFS2023, nominated by @Zofloragirl

In the last week since the previous thread, she's wheeled out the wedding album for her their 5th anniversary.
Fiddle gave them their 145th night off so far this year, so J-Dog got his end away on the creased bedspread at the local budget b&b.

We were treated to answers to some of tattles most pressing questions such as
Why is Jimbob not at work? (He's her full time carer and a lazy twit)
Is Henry obese? (He's fine, it's just a fatty lump)
And
Have her and Stace fallen out? (She trusted the wrong people)

But it was all just a staged opportunity for her to drip feed the new collection a bit more.
She's going it alone guysh! Downfall imminent.

Then she went off to chuck a dish of cheesy mash down her filtered thriat.

haPpY MOnDaY GuYs xxxx
Well done @FFS2023. Despite your glory I am just going to take this moment to make it all about me as I nominated you. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
When she was saying about her closest friends she said none of them would call her mrs hinch - thinking back to Stacey’s live, she said mrs hinch a few times - am I reaching or was there a message in that ?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
The niece was there again last night - do you think the deal was Manfa got the house and Grinch got the niece?

• Haha
Reactions: 54
After last nights excitement it seems one of the 'new members' has now buggered off and deleted/closed their profile?.....until next time when they create another one and out themselves within 3 or 4 posts. Didn't take much did it? :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
My Fat Thriat is hurting today though from all the snacks and coke I got through reading the drama last night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
After last nights excitement it seems one of the 'new members' has now buggered off and deleted/closed their profile?.....until next time when they create another one and out themselves within 3 or 4 posts. Didn't take much did it? :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
My Fat Thriat is hurting today though from all the snacks and coke I got through reading the drama last night 😂
Sp we can safely say hinch has got the autism card burning a hole in her pocket ready to be pulled out at the next deflection opportunity
Most likely when SSS home range comes out or when hinchs flops 🤣

Reactions: 36
That was my favourite thing when I was catching up this morning and saw they had outed themself. I was confused to begin with last night as there were 2 new members posting the exact same crap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sp we can safely say hinch has got the autism card burning a hole in her pocket ready to be pulled out at the next deflection opportunity
Most likely when SSS home range comes out or when hinchs flops 🤣
Yeah she will def have it ready to pull out when she goes on a meltdown in September. I saw somewhere that its released in ASDA on the 7th Sept, roughly around the same time the schools start/go back. So we will have a massive soap opera of woe is me on our way from her around then I reckon. She will be shivvering her stomach away with worry about Ronnie starting school and SSS range release. :rolleyes: Its ok though she prob has another holiday lined up to escape too as its just'All too much Guuuuuysh!' or the new poor bastard animals will be here so we will get inundated with videos of her screeching in their faces she loves them and her trying to grope and snog them. Im not even calling a bingo on this as its just so bleeping predictable its too easy.

Reactions: 28
Hello all. I’m so happy she’s going it alone. This will be the end. It’s going to be an absolute car crash. Especially as she seemingly can’t even launch her news in person. She typed a badly written story that will disappear. We know trollomon has filmed an ad for Asda and it will all be styled to high heaven with lots of what I would call “proper promotion”. What is hinch going to do? More typed stories? A badly cobbled together and heavily filtered reel? Kneeling in front of her mirror? She’s a joke. No one will buy this tat. I’d love to know why she thinks she can do this alone….

Reactions: 68
Hello all. I’m so happy she’s going it alone. This will be the end. It’s going to be an absolute car crash. Especially as she seemingly can’t even launch her news in person. She typed a badly written story that will disappear. We know trollomon has filmed an ad for Asda and it will all be styled to high heaven with lots of what I would call “proper promotion”. What is hinch going to do? More typed stories? A badly cobbled together and heavily filtered reel? Kneeling in front of her mirror? She’s a joke. No one will buy this tat. I’d love to know why she thinks she can do this alone….
Imagine being so greedy that you make such a silly mistake I can’t wait to watch it play out

Reactions: 14
Is this why we saw builders carrying things into the garage that time. And no show on the garage walk around. Is the garage hunch hq?

Reactions: 15
Funny how that newbie lurker insisted sopha can’t be diagnosed as a lying bleep by hens who’ve been watching her manipulative ways for years, but she/he could 💯 diagnose her autism after ‘seeing a couple of stories’ 🤣

yeah sure alright doctor. Thanks for your input now off you duck 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.